Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal (37915 Views)

Iyabo Ojo's Children, New Lover Paul O's Children Celebrate Xmas Together (Pix) / Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by davodyguy: 11:21am On Sep 26, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, Erica and Tacha's lives are a lesson to everybody to learn from. Two people who would have unarguably won the BBN show based on followings got disqualified because of uncurtailed emotional tantrums

Do not react based on emotions... think! think!! with your head before you act

We don't watch this show but as Nairaland keeps forcing it down our throats, we decided to pick out lessons from it.

Well, Erica, I no be bad belle, so keep waxing strong, and hopefully become a better person
Tacha wouldn't have won last year, same way Erica would not have won, even if she remained in the house.

Laycon has more followers than all housemates in and out of the house, not even Efe, Miracle or Mercy comes close

1 Like

Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by ignis: 11:21am On Sep 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

Her stunt, her business... What Haters??! What fans??!

People actually have that time and energy to hate on a pseudo celebrity??! Damn!!! Many Nigerian youths need real employment.

Please give them the employment
Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by Pavillon: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, Erica and Tacha's lives are a lesson to everybody to learn from. Two people who would have unarguably won the BBN show based on followings, got disqualified because of uncurtailed emotional tantrums

We don't watch this show but as Nairaland keeps forcing it down our throats, we decided to pick out lessons from it.

Well, Erica, I no be bad belle, so keep waxing strong, and hopefully become a better person

She would have won if Laycon was evicted...

1 Like

Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by Angelfrost(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2020
ignis:

Please give them the employment

Honestly, if I could, I would!!! I would get as many as possible gainfully employed, with their valuable time and gifts put to better uses than hating on people they are even better than.
Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by computer0810(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, Erica and Tacha's lives are a lesson to everybody to learn from. Two people who would have unarguably won the BBN show based on followings, got disqualified because of uncurtailed emotional tantrums

tacha could have won but dis 1 can never defeat laycon, there popularity have been tested through OPPO and other means

1 Like

Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by femi4: 11:33am On Sep 26, 2020
pretydiva:
Congratulations. But sha work on your temper
You just have to add that
Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by Le2money(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2020
Not one bro..... through their votes, Laycon is to be d next Oppo phone Ambassador....after Tasha

JohnnyPalmer:
They are busy celebrating management deals

4 weeks after she was disqualified, she's still yet to get an endorsement deal

Wathoni bagged double yesterday

Lilo has bagged 3

Laycon has bagged one while still in the house

1 Like

Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by fergie001: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:

Simping is a disorder.
Reject it.
So when I recommend her smile, automatically, I am a Simp.

NL sef
Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by Onnasucs1(m): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2020
fergie001:

So when I recommend her smile, automatically, I am a Simp.

NL sef
hahaha
Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by Collyno82(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2020
mayklef:
Audio Deal....few months from now, everywhere go FEM
when your personality is audio,,, everything seems audio to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by fergie001: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2020
Onnasucs1:
hahaha
It is very funny nah.....I just weak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by cmecproblem(m): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2020
First mistake, anyone who knows Paul will agree.
Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by nototribalist: 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
afonjabreed:
This lady is beautiful no doubt.

But fine girl wey no get brain na her ***** go suffer am
best graduating student in business economics from covenant University. Go there and see if you can come out with 2.2

2 Likes

Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by afonjabreed(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
nototribalist:
best graduating student in business economics from covenant University. Go there and see if you can come out with 2.2

Do you want me to spell it out to you.

She jumps from one guys arm to another , two guys under same roof ,smh
I'm not talking academics here , the book smart can be a total novice to other things.

2 Likes

Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by SATANNIST: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
she was bleeped
Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by Africanpride123(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
OhBiafra:
Signed to do what exactly?

Very good question. Don't mind the brainless people who knows nothing about endorsements... U get someone with no meaningful attribute, infact an idiot, and she is now your brand ambassador.

1 Like

Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by eddyslim(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
pretydiva:
Congratulations. But sha work on your temper
My love for you eh
Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by dominique(f): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hambivert:

You're absolutely wrong on the bolded. Erica never top Laycon in finals with the kind of fanbase he has and there's a chance that Mercy would have won even with Tacha still in the house

1 Like

Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by PaulH07: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sashaberry:
Actress and former big brother Naija housemate, Erica Nlewedim has announced that she is now under the management of Paul O Paul Okoye’s Upfront & Personal/One Africa Global.

BBNaija Erica management

Erica took to her social media page to share the news with her fans with a photo and video from the signing.
“Signed, sealed and slaying!

We are happy to be part of the UPGMC and OneAfricaGlobal Management
This is the start of an amazing relationship. Watch this space!!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
@upfrontandpersonalbooking
#Signed
#NewManagement
#EricaNlewedim”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFkRfVRhkqF/?igshid=5ednd4fqdsjt she wrote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR-bm8Fyplw

Low Budget Tacha...
Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by nototribalist: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
mayklef:
Audio Deal....few months from now, everywhere go FEM

Stay press. Since you mugus don't want to learn from big brother history. Big brother history will learn from you Corn men. Erica is going higher alreadyyyy

Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by MrMou: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hambivert:

Oga, Erica wouldn't have won nothing. She no reach. Tacha, however, would most likely have won.

1 Like

Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by nototribalist: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
BABA use her advertise him work..

if money no show.. Erica.. commot abeg

Stay press. Since you mugus don't want to learn from big brother history. Big brother history will learn from you Corn men. Erica is going higher alreadyyyy
Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by nototribalist: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
alphaRego01:
Many many audio tins for dis our nigeria.God hep us

Ignorants, just like that juju corn artist. Try ask who be oga Paulo in the industry
Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by nototribalist: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hollusilva28:
Endoeswett pussy. Its so unfortunate we are now living in a generation where people celebrate immorality & bad behaviour. May God help me to make heaven.

How can God allow you to make heaven, when you're suddenly a judge to other people behaviour that you might have done worse in your lifetime. Your hell fire is guaranteed, no cap
Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by mayklef(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
nototribalist:

i 4 drop 1line 4 u bt 4 a person like u dat cnt evn spell Conmen correctly, i just move

1 Like

Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by mayklef(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
Collyno82:
when your personality is audio,,, everything seems audio to you.
lol..so i gues ur entire generation is notin bt a radio station, no video

1 Like

Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by dvine2020: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
This girl has apologized over and over. She was disgraced and sent home on National TV , yet Nigerians are not satisfied. We have all body shamed people one time or the other and we want God to forgive us. The hate on this girl is not normal at all. Keep winning Erica

1 Like

Re: Erica Signs New Management Deal With Paul O’s Upfront & Personal by mayklef(m): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
lastchild:
very true

my only problem with these bbnaija house mates is that none of them sustains the fame after leaving the house, once they are outside, the attentions last for few months and dies off
tak a look at them all, nothing good comes after this show of nudity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) / "Bobrisky Did Blood Money" - Seun Olaitan Olaide / Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.