Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

2023: Campaign Poster Peter Obi For President, Kwankwaso For VP Emerges [PHOTO] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Campaign Poster Peter Obi For President, Kwankwaso For VP Emerges [PHOTO] (1697 Views)

PDP Kicks As Kano Faction Suspends Kwankwaso For "Disrupting Congress" / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo / Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Peter Obi For President, Kwankwaso For VP Emerges [PHOTO] by BLAISECAMPAORE: 7:48am On Sep 26, 2020
somtookeke:

What does this have to do with the context of the discussion as regards and igbo president..

Talking about Abia, dont let me spill out my mind.

Other states have theirs , starting from Lagos and Ibadan.

Tinubu self is he pure of his political lead ?

What about the northerners using sharia law as a beneficiary?

Stop all this tribalism and let's seek the change we deserve

We are really the problem of ourselves.

It was a response to his assertion that igbos could somehow surpass other ethnic groups and magically perform the administrative wonders at the Presidency which they couldn't do for 21 years in the Biafran capital. The latest casualty being the unfortunate child hawker in Abia.

Nigeria's flaws are systemic, and it's delusional to think that anyone could perform wonders simply by virtue of his ethnic group. Peter Obi's bid is DOA for several reasons.
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Peter Obi For President, Kwankwaso For VP Emerges [PHOTO] by BIGGESThead6: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2020
somtookeke:

Which one Yoruba man go collect.

Tribalism is a great problem in Nigeria

I'm not Yoruba. I'm a full blooded Igbo man from Aba.

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Peter Obi For President, Kwankwaso For VP Emerges [PHOTO] by somtookeke(m): 9:00am On Sep 26, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

It was a response to his assertion that igbos could somehow surpass other ethnic groups and magically perform the administrative wonders at the Presidency which they couldn't do for 21 years in the Biafran capital. The latest casualty being the unfortunate child hawker in Abia.

Nigeria's flaws are systemic, and it's delusional to think that anyone could perform wonders simply by virtue of his ethnic group. Peter Obi's bid is DOA for several reasons.

I love the fact that you said that Nigeria's flaws are systematic
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Peter Obi For President, Kwankwaso For VP Emerges [PHOTO] by DEROXMAN: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2020
As a Yoruba am really happy about this very happy and so shall it be tongue
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Peter Obi For President, Kwankwaso For VP Emerges [PHOTO] by emitope: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2020
I'd vote for this combo if it were real....
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Peter Obi For President, Kwankwaso For VP Emerges [PHOTO] by alizma: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
somtookeke:

Why is it not possible and what is wrong with that ?
Maybe you should ask Kwakawnso.
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Peter Obi For President, Kwankwaso For VP Emerges [PHOTO] by Problemkid1: 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
[quote author=BIGGESThead6 post=94316979][/quote]Sense you no get. And you no go ever get sense for life grin grin all the ones wey una don put for sit wetin Dem don do for this country grin instead Na shame and disgrace Dem dey bring everyday. Come travel go South Africa or Ghana make we see Na if Dem no go carry Cutlass pursue you come back to this zoo. Mumu cheesy cheesy
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Peter Obi For President, Kwankwaso For VP Emerges [PHOTO] by Problemkid1: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
somtookeke:

Which one Yoruba man go collect.

Tribalism is a great problem in Nigeria
No mind the Mumu man cheesy grin
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Peter Obi For President, Kwankwaso For VP Emerges [PHOTO] by Problemkid1: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
somtookeke:

What does this have to do with the context of the discussion as regards and igbo president..

Talking about Abia, dont let me spill out my mind.

Other states have theirs , starting from Lagos and Ibadan.

Tinubu self is he pure of his political lead ?

What about the northerners using sharia law as a beneficiary?

Stop all this tribalism and let's seek the change we deserve

We are really the problem of ourselves.
Nigerians are really problem of this country ooh. Not the politicians. Anything wey we dey face for this world make we dey manage am like that. Na wetin fit us be that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could Britain Be Sponsoring IPOB/ ESN - Opinion / To All Osinbajo Supporters.... / Atiku And Obi Failed Merger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.