Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. (1947 Views)

Mistake a Born Again should never make / Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? / Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 26, 2020
Nnu

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 26, 2020
This nor be relationship again now, now job interview

11 Likes

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by TimeTraveler369: 2:08am On Sep 26, 2020
Your requirements is the reason you are still single to this level of frustration which now require an online advertisement yet you have refused to change your bias.

You cant unappreciate the diversity of nature. Your limited choices present a biased bandwidth so your options are one dimensional. You might stay unmarried if you dont change.

Odd case.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by Notatribalist(m): 2:09am On Sep 26, 2020
CalliDora1:
Hello my brothers in Christ.

A single and searching young lady needs a God fearing man for serious relationship.

If you meet the following requirements please holla.

You must be
A genuine born again
Age. 35-40
From the Eastern part of the country
Abroad or based here in Nigeria
Dark in complexion
A tycoon or working class man
Average or tall in height
Based in Lagos

MY PROFILE:
I'm a Christian
I'm tall
Light Chocolate in complexion
From the East
Biz lady
Graduate of Office Management
Fun to be with

Please, with all due respect to the following category, you'll not be considered.

Divorcee
Church goers
Westerners
Northerners

Guest are also welcomed. Will be leaving my email addy so nairaland guests who are interested can also PM.

Strictly for serious people.
You list all this/qualities and your picture is not attached, how do will know if you deserve this qualities you're asking for?

4 Likes

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by fait10(m): 2:35am On Sep 26, 2020
Nonsense and ingredients. go and mould ur man urself now. Afterall na women dey benefit marriage pass. kiss

11 Likes

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by Juliusmomoh: 2:43am On Sep 26, 2020
obehi247:
grin grin
Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by Juliusmomoh: 2:44am On Sep 26, 2020
Is that job requirement ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by GraGra247(m): 3:18am On Sep 26, 2020
Notatribalist:
You list all this/qualities and your picture is not attached, how do will know if you deserve this qualities you're asking for?

Is it picture that will make her deserve the qualities??
Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 26, 2020
TimeTraveler369:
Your requirements is the reason you are still single to this level of frustration which now require an online advertisement yet you have refused to change your bias.

You cant unappreciate the diversity of nature. Your limited choices presents a biased bandwidth so your options are one dimensional. You might stay unmarried if you dont change.

Odd case.

Guy take it easy naw, the thing pain you too much like this, person no go talk his/her mind in peace again? She talk say no westerners or northerners is allowed, SIMPLE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by Ahmed0336(m): 4:06am On Sep 26, 2020
Tufiakwa!!!! I'd pass.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by adaora17901: 4:35am On Sep 26, 2020
This nor be friendship again now, now hiring reporter

3 Likes

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 26, 2020
My sister wait...... The perfect man, Jesus Christ is coming soon.

Ole

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by Bluntguy: 4:57am On Sep 26, 2020
obehi247:
Bro just apply if you are interested. You never can tell where the interview will hold.
Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by jaytee01(m): 5:19am On Sep 26, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

You cant unappreciate the diversity of nature. Your limited choices presents a biased bandwidth so your options are one dimensional. You might stay unmarried if you dont change.

Odd case.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by DaddyRochie1642: 5:51am On Sep 26, 2020
Go and read Isaiah 4 vs 1 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 26, 2020
CalliDora1:

A single and searching young lady needs a God fearing man for serious relationship.

You must be
A genuine born again
Age. 35-40
Dark in complexion
Based in Lagos

MY PROFILE:
I'm a Christian
I'm tall
From the East
Biz lady
Fun to be with

Please, with all due respect to the following category, you'll not be considered.

Divorcee
Church goers
Westerners
Northerners

Guest are also welcomed. Will be leaving my email addy so nairaland guests who are interested can also PM.

it appears you recently dreamt of Heaven...?
And you dey find the easiest route to HEAVEN... grin grin
What about a BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN who works in the church as a Prayer Warrior..?

U dey Find TYCOON, when the same BIBLE has already told you that it's easier for a Camel to Pass through the eye of the needle than for one Richman to enter the kingdom of heaven. grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by TimeTraveler369: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2020
Kingscee:

Guy take it easy naw, the thing pain you too much like this, person no go talk his/her mind in peace again? She talk say no westerners or northerners is allowed, SIMPLE

You were frustrated by insomnia when you typed that message at such odd hour.

I do not expect idiots not to have fans. I embrace the diverse parallelism in life.

Become intelligent and your bias will disappear.

3 Likes

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2020
Bluntguy:

Bro just apply if you are interested. You never can tell where the interview will hold.

I am not interested oh, but going through her laid down rule, it would be very difficulty to achieve a meaningful relationship
Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

You were frustrated by insomnia when you typed that message at such odd hour.

I do not expect idiots not to have fans. I embrace the diverse parallelism in life.

Become intelligent and your bias will disappear.

You sounds like little kids, see the type of dirty words you're trying, hmmmmm so we have so many kids here? You're dirty language said everything about you, I'm so sorry.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by TimeTraveler369: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
Kingscee:

You sounds like little kids, see the type of dirty words you're trying, hmmmmm so we have so many kids here? You're dirty language said everything about you, I'm so sorry.

You do not need to apologize, there was no tear on my emotional armor plate. Your opinion is a storm in a teacup.

Run along and chat with your peers on the lower echelon where the grass grows on anus(es).

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
CalliDora1:

You must be
A genuine born again
Age. 35-40
Dark in complexion
Based in Lagos.

A True Christian does not discriminate, Sectionlize, Tribalize, and Partialize.

For it is the Commandment of God, "Love the Stranger and welcome them to your midst if they want to join you in serving the Lord God. They are No More Strangers, they are your Brethren".

6 Likes

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by Pauladex(m): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Pls how much is the salary? and when is the interview coming up?

4 Likes

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by LikeAking: 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
CalliDora1:

You must be
A genuine born again
Age. 35-40
Dark in complexion
Based in Lagos

MY PROFILE:
I'm a Christian
I'm tall
From the East
Biz lady
Fun to be with

Divorcee
Church goers
Westerners
Northerners

SORRY.

SEE AS YOU DEY MAKE DEMANDS LIKE SAY NA YOU CREATE THE HUSBAND WEY YOU DEY FIND.

HOW CAN A MAN COPE WITH YOU?.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by orunto27: 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
GET ONE AFTER THE LOCKDOWN.
Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2020
Sister CalliDora1, BEHOLD YOUR HUSBAND

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kingscee:

Thank you brother.

Just ignore them. When they are tired of ranting, they'll move.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
The listed Un-Christlike spotted in your write ups. Thus;

1. Idolatry
2. Absence of Holy Spirit
3. Tribalism
4. Self will
5. Self leading
6. Impostor of light (Christian identity theft)
7. Faithlessness
8. Unbelief
9. Sight walking
10. Lust (desire/cravings) of flesh
11. Selfish ambition
12. Lack of God's will
13. Unregenerated heart
14. Unrenewed mind
15. Unheavenly bound, but worldly bound.
16. Most of all, greed enveloped and disguised as Christ-like
17. Lists goes on..

Seek the Holy Spirit first. And without Him, we can do nothing. Without Him, are nothing. i.e nothing lacks the leading power of a Living God to lead itself. Its a strong evidence that you are not truly born again (regeneration of heart/spirit and renewal of mind).

-Modify your preferences to worldly comformity or divine standard.. They don't mix! Its best you ask for God's perfect will for you and also desire to hear His voice always. It takes a regenerated heart/spirit to hear the voice of Holy Spirit. You can do better.

Shalom!

4 Likes

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by oluwaahmed: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

You do not need to apologize, there was no tear on my emotional armor plate. Your opinion is a storm in a teacup.

Run along and chat with your peers on the lower echelon where the grass grows on anus(es).

U need to learn to respect peoples choices, why is it even paining you? U dey find wife? Abi u follow for the category of peeps she doesn't want in her life? Then fùck off and keep your childish rantings to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
oluwaahmed:

U need to learn to respect peoples choices, why is it even paining you? U dey find wife? Abi u follow for the category of peeps she doesn't want in her life? Then fùck off and keep your childish rantings to yourself.

My dear. Ive discovered there are so many little children (mentally) on this forum even before I joined. So their tantrums don't come to me as a shocker any longer.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by RenaissanceGuy: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
This lady has come again with a new moniker grin
BTW your list is very childish
Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Check Deeperlife or Chosen! cheesy
Re: Looking For A Born Again Brother For Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
Wolgrace:
The listed Un-Christlike spotted in your write ups. Thus;

1. Idolatry
2. Absence of Holy Spirit
3. Tribalism
4. Self will
5. Self leading
6. Impostor of light (Christian identity theft)
7. Faithlessness
8. Unbelief
9. Sight walking
10. Lust (desire/cravings) of flesh
11. Selfish ambition
12. Lack of God's will
13. Unregenerated heart
14. Unrenewed mind
15. Unheavenly bound, but worldly bound.
16. Most of all, greed enveloped and disguised as Christ-like
17. Lists goes on..

Seek the Holy Spirit first. And without Him, we can do nothing. Without Him, are nothing. i.e nothing lacks the leading power of a Living God to lead itself. Its a strong evidence that you are not truly born again (regeneration of heart/spirit and renewal of mind).

-Modify your preferences to worldly comformity or divine standard.. They don't mix! Its best you ask for God's perfect will for you and also desire to hear His voice always. It takes a regenerated heart/spirit to hear the voice of Holy Spirit. You can do better.

Shalom!

Would it be proper, knowing I don't want a certain tribe (for reasons best known to me) go ahead and keep the quest open and let them come and waste their time? I wonder how you people reason at times.

Ive not seen anywhere it is a sin to wish for the kind of man and life I want for myself. Why is that a problem? That you now had to be sounding all spiritual? Grow up.

Please if you don't fit into the above spec, kindly take a walk. It's that simple!

Guests, please keep the mails coming.

God bless.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bible Questions-1; Did The Bible Endorse Slavery? / Door To Hell? Giant Hole In The Desert On Fire For Over 40 Years (photo) / If Your Religion Is True, Why Is It Full Of False Statements?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.