Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) (52807 Views)

Charms And Weapons Recovered From Thugs At APC Rally In Lagos (Photos) / Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) / EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by bigjackass: 10:37am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Uyi168: 10:37am On Sep 26, 2020
All these good for nothing yahoo boys parading themselves as artists and music producers sefff..

1 Like

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by king124light(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by cray91(m): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2020
did naija police tell you they have any job to do? na obtain dem won do incase you don't know

Looking for some irrelevant stuffs to implicate dem biggerly with and they finally did
majamajic:
Why not open door for the police to do their job ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Awoo88: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
ANd

*There’s no law against smoking unless you’re fund with one in commercial quality with the intention to distribute to the public
Weed is illegal in Nigeria. Stop displaying your ignorance for the whole world.
Go read section 4 and 5 of the India hemp act

2 Likes

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by donMIG(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2020
5years for possession of charms
grin grin grin
Useless country... All their laws na poor ppl dei suffer... Na ogun go kii una

2 Likes

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by tempex88(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2020
Its not an offence in Nigeria to have charms. His only offence is the weed.

2 Likes

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by GENERALG2(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2020
He had weed, yet claimed he had nothing illegal on him...
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Eberex(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Michealdawn: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2020
I was going to ask the same question. The only incriminating thing there is the Indian hemp because carrying charm is like carrying the Bible. My opinion!

3 Likes

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Ken91(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2020
hello nairaland pls make una help me buy this # 7500 recharge card from me am serious i we even sell it for 6000 if i see buyer pls it genuine, my parents send it for me to sell it for my feeding but no body to sell it for pls na etisalat call this number 08097460168
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by olawuyi12(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2020
Get all our E-notes *(first, second and third term)

You need E- notes for E-learning at a time like this , school owners , teachers take charge now and face the new world of digital learning and teaching

It covers the following subjects:

*Junior class*
Agric science
Basic technology
Business studies
Basic science
Civic Education
C.C.A
Computer
English studies
C.R.S
Home economics
French
Mathematics
Music
PHE
Social studies
Yoruba

*Commercial class*
Mathematics
English language
Financial Acct
Commerce
Economics
Government
Book keeping
Biology
Civic Education
Computer
Food & Nutrition
French
Yoruba
Agric Science

*Art class*
Mathematics
English language
CRS
Government
Civic Education
Literature in English
Agric science
Biology
Data processing
Economics
Food and nutrition
French
Yoruba
Computer

*Science class*
Mathematics
English language
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Technical Drawing
Agric science
Civic Education
Data processing
Further Maths
Food and nutrition
French Geography
Yoruba
Computer

School owners , teachers should chat us up
500 per subject and class

what app /2348136693140

1 Like

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Freeeanijor: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2020
Michealdawn:
I was going to ask the same question. The only incriminating thing there is the Indian hemp because carrying charm is like carrying the Bible. My opinion!
https://www.nairaland.com/4241386/why-witchcraft-juju-charms-illegal
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by jeff1607(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by hopexter(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2020
So charm is now a crime in a country like Nigeria where %60 of Nigerian police and Politicians are in Possession of? A consumable quantity of weed( 1 or 2 splif) is not a crime since he wasn't smoking it in Public. You can only seize it. Those so called charms are mere ancestral artefact, get a proper lawyer, no case there jare angry undecided

6 Likes

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by olaolaking: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2020
tit:
is charm illegal substance?
Where in the writeup did they mention that charm is illegal?
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by bancoleh: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2020
Let the law take it cause, but wait juju admissible in court as a crime, I just asking o

Video editing
Add video into another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NgG2VM57SI
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Good question
self deceiving is a bad idea
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Carshopper(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2020
saaphiere:
Is Indian hemp legal?

https://thenigerialawyer.com/penalty-possessing-charms-in-nigeria/

http://www.commonlii.org/ng/legis/num_act/cca115/

How do you want to proof witchcraft or the charm is actually a charm in the court of law grin cheesy
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by EmperorMaria: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2020
If people can be seen with bible & koran,,,y not charms? Indian hemp is d only tin he was caught with

1 Like

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by oaktown101(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2020
This is stupid and dumb. When has charm become illegal? If that's for his protection he carry it with pride. Having a joint shouldn't be a crime. They just harassing them for some dumb reasons.
saaphiere:
Nobody said he smokes. Did I? I am calling him out for the lie. Why lie in the first place? Did you watch the video? Was there any form of harassment? Is it not the duty of the police to stop a car and search? What's the big deal in opening your car door and allow them search if truly you're clean? Instead of opening the car for a search he locked himself inside and started making calls that he's been harassed he got nothing on him. He got nothing on him and what stops him from opening the car? Smoking Indian hemp is legal and you guys don't smoke openly the way you smoke cigarette?

1 Like

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2020
The hustle is real grin
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Lekozy(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2020
Lol when I saw charm I laughed I av known wozzy for like 5 years he hardly drink or smoke he is a futarian where i finished from...well one day we will be free from. Police brutality...that's if we re ready ..but if we re not...youth will continue dyeing lol....wozzy charm mo fo ooo....they can't even look for something to use to frame him...

2 Likes

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2020
bishop4life:

I am not advocating for him but remove that image you uploaded.
you have to be able to tell a charm first.
a charm can be just anything it's only the potency that determine what it is.

any red cloth and likes are not charm . the possessor can pass them for religious item or anything.
bird of same feathers
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by 2oby: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2020
tit:

I wonder too. I smell set-up. D charm is to embarrass him while d hemp is to criminalize him. If not why display d charm. Is just like displaying condom in a usual stop-n-search.

Who even confirmed it is a charm? Why cant they take it as a casual object. Funny police. They should focus on d hemp(possibly implanted).

But d guy dey act guilty though.

3 Likes

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by KIDfurniture(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2020
Upcoming yahoo boys
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by LaIabobo: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2020
saaphiere:
Is Indian hemp legal?

https://thenigerialawyer.com/penalty-possessing-charms-in-nigeria/

http://www.commonlii.org/ng/legis/num_act/cca115/

Oga don't mislead people. It is not an offence to be in possession of a charm. Read the law very well and stop posting a part

The Section 213 you quoted falls under "Acts injurious to the public in general". So unless the prosecution can prove that charm is being used to cause harm, no crime has been committed.

Being in possession of charms meant for personal protection or as a form of worship is not an offence in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by eddie7: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2020
Is he still shouting?
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by DrObum(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2020
Is it a crime to be in possession of charm?

That weed be like wetin the police drop there sef.

1 Like

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by friday2011(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2020
tit:

grin To a just and righteous man, what do you need charm for?

Make them check am well, if the charm is not for evil, then in village pple dey after him...

So, how about the indian hemp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Caught Stealing Clothes In A Boutique, Hides Them In Her Panties (Photos) / Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested / Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.