Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) (52805 Views)

Charms And Weapons Recovered From Thugs At APC Rally In Lagos (Photos) / Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) / EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2020
bigjackass:
what is the penalty for possession of Indian hemp?
Good question. Which state are you currently in? So that I can refer you to NDLEA office in that state. There, you'd have answer to your question.
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 26, 2020
BLUELemon:
I have a question. if there is no such thing as charm, according to atheists, why is it regarded as an offence to be in possession of such

cc hardmirror unibenfucker
Abi you no see Indian hemp there. undecided

1 Like

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by majamajic(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2020
cray91:
did naija police tell you they have any job to do? na obtain dem won do incase you don't know

Looking for some irrelevant stuffs to implicate dem biggerly with and they finally did

But this thing for no reach like this if they opened the door , sometimes u obey them first , they are humans beings too
There are ways u approach police check points , they will not even give u issues
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Kobicove(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2020
Who the fuçk is Superwozzy?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by balitaaluminium(f): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2020
Happy weekend to us all.

Contact Balita Aluminium for All kinds of Aluminium for house roofing .
Give me a call or whatapp me on 090-38-14-51-66. Think Aluminium, think quality, think Balita.
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2020
saaphiere:
Is Indian hemp legal?

https://thenigerialawyer.com/penalty-possessing-charms-in-nigeria/

http://www.commonlii.org/ng/legis/num_act/cca115/
so if i tie a red cloth on something which has no power...its a charm according to ur mad country law

so backwards
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2020
LaIabobo:

Oga don't mislead people. It is not an offence to be in possession of a charm. Read the law very well and stop posting a part

The Section 213 you quoted falls under "Acts injurious to the public in general". So unless the prosecution can prove that charm is being used to cause harm, no crime has been committed.

Charms meant for personal protection or as a form of worship is not an offence in Nigeria
Which section of the law legalized Indian hemp in Nigeria?
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2020
80% OF NIGERIAN YOUTH BELIEVES IN MAGICAL THINGS THAN THE REST OF YOUTH IN THE WESTERN WORLD_ ____YOU MUST ALSO KNOWN THAT SPIRIT HAVE NOTHING TO GIVE YOU FOR FREE SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU MUST LABOR FOR SPIRIT WHEN THE MADNESS HIT YOUR SOUL
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by cray91(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2020
you damn right about that. thats why even me myself when i travel i like to travel on a reckless mobile phone say dey see me as a broke useless person

so they have no reason to implicate or obtain me with

better to be safe than sorry
majamajic:

But this thing for no reach like this if they opened the door , sometimes u obey them first , they are humans beings too
There are ways u approach police check points , they will not even give u issues
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2020
EmekaBlue:
so if i tie a red cloth on something which has no power...its a charm according to ur mad country law

so backwards
Na so we see am Bros. I can't wait to live this backward hellhole.

1 Like

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2020
oaktown101:
This is stupid and dumb. When has charm become illegal? If that's for his protection he carry it with pride. Having a joint shouldn't be a crime. They just harassing them for some dumb reasons.
Go smoke it in front of a police officer if it isn't or shouldn't be a crime. Please I didn't creaate this thread because of what was found on them. I created the thread because of his refusal to open the car for a search. Or is stop-and-search also illegal ?

1 Like

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Gordson: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2020
grin
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by tollyboy5(m): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2020
gurusprout:
Werey-omo and police matter no concern me. It's a friendly match.

Police can deliberately set someone up. Those boys too are capable of doing ANYTHING for fame and money.

You're a criminal on bail.
You hypocrite why don't they arrest people with bible and Quran. Theyll do anything also to progress. Rubbish!
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by HRMK: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2020
i blv u too go abt with charms!murabout pikin!what of indian hemp?
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by pretyval: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2020
Burna Boy, David, Timaya and a lot of artists that smoke weed are special citizens? Naira Marley nko?

1 Like

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by AdemolaA2: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2020
tit:
is charm illegal substance?

Exactly my thoughts .. even though , being diabolical isn’t cool @ all but it isn’t illegal to have it to me ..
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by femeritus: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2020
My submission.
1. The guy has no reason for not allowing the police check his car.
2. Possession of charm cannot be an offence? Does our law even acknowledge it?
3. The items could have been planted by the police to save face after knowing the guy was doing a live broadcast. Most police officers in Nigeria cannot be trusted. Whenever they're checking your belongings, make sure you're there with them and are very vigilant. One barrister even said you have a right to demand to search them first before they search your property to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by tollyboy5(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2020
saaphiere:
Go smoke it in front of a police officer if it isn't or shouldn't be a crime. Please I didn't creaate this thread because of what was found on them. I created the thread because of his refusal to open the car for a search. Or is stop-and-search also illegal ?
Why are trying so hard to crusify him. Don't the same police smoke hemp? Is it new to you that musicians smoke hemp?
The police never had good intension and their first accusation was that they were causing traffic.
Hypocrite s everywhere

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by 2cribz: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2020
Im not mad at their type of tinting style,like army.i wonder how they see at night with those dull headlamps... the most painful is the charm no let dem drive better motor like venza,glk,rx 350. See dia heads
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2020
saaphiere:
Nobody said he smokes. Did I? I am calling him out for the lie. Why lie in the first place? Did you watch the video? Was there any form of harassment? Is it not the duty of the police to stop a car and search? What's the big deal in opening your car door and allow them search if truly you're clean? Instead of opening the car for a search he locked himself inside and started making calls that he's been harassed he got nothing on him. He got nothing on him and what stops him from opening the car? Smoking Indian hemp is legal and you guys don't smoke openly the way you smoke cigarette?

Please I didn't create this thread because of what was found on them. I created the thread because of his refusal to open the car for a search. Or is stop-and-search also illegal ?

stfu already you uglyass hoe

we'll wait for the day this same popo catch you while you're on your way to have sex with your customers, let's see what you've got to say then
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Stevyne: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2020
Ah Superwozzy My Gee!
Odidiomo toh je children... The Futarian.

No issue for the matter
Dem don free am
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Femeto: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2020
Their only offence here is obstruction no other offence.
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by paragon40(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2020
olaolaking:
Where in the writeup did they mention that charm is illegal?
Then why display it to the public? Would they have displayed a Bible, Rosary as it was done in that Video?

1 Like

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by paragon40(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2020
Femeto:
Their only offence here is obstruction no other offence.
what of possession of Indian hemp?
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by pek(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2020
Lekozy:
Lol when I saw charm I laughed I av known wozzy for like 5 years he hardly drink or smoke he is a futarian where i finished from...well one day we will be free from. Police brutality...that's if we re ready ..but if we re not...youth will continue dyeing lol....wozzy charm mo fo ooo....they can't even look for something to use to frame him...
Edit this. It doesn't seem like a graduate that wrote this.
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by johnpablo541(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
ANd you believe Nigeria police ? super wozzy doesn’t smoke and non of the boys do, stop promoting police injustice and brutality under the guise of fighting crime, Nigeria police brought just a blunt outside, in the police station, not the point of arrest, in a car with 3 occupants and for the charms, what’s wrong with it? Are Catholics and Muslims persecuted cause of their rosary ?

*There’s no law against smoking unless you’re fund with one in commercial quality with the intention to distribute to the public

It’s illegal to possess or use cannabis in Nigeria, in accordance with the Dangerous Drugs Act. This law specifically lists ‘Indian Hemp’ as a dangerous drug, stating that the term refers to “any plant or part of a plant of the genus cannabis”.

The Indian Hemp Act further clarifies the situation – stating that possession of the substance is an offence, which can be punished with “imprisonment for a term of not less than four years”. However, if the offender is seventeen or under, the sentence is adjusted to 21 strokes of the cane, plus two years in a borstal or similar institution, or a fine of N200.

Individuals can also be prosecuted for possessing equipment associated with the usage of cannabis (for example, a smoking pipe). If caught, they could be given a prison sentence of not less than five years.

1 Like

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2020
RichDad1:
Aside the weed which is illegal, What is wrong with having charms ?
Is it a contraband?
that small size rap of weed...they have nothing on the guy

1 Like

Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Femeto: 11:21am On Sep 26, 2020
paragon40:
what of possession of Indian hemp?
You see India hemp for that video?
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2020
pek:
Edit this. It doesn't seem like a graduate that wrote this.
oga no be all graduate must to sabi write English
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by Dicksonpal: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2020
Lol its a set up, those boys seem shocked
Re: Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2020
Oizatobad:
80% OF NIGERIAN YOUTH BELIEVES IN MAGICAL THINGS THAN THE REST OF YOUTH IN THE WESTERN WORLD_ ____YOU MUST ALSO KNOWN THAT SPIRIT HAVE NOTHING TO GIVE YOU FOR FREE SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU MUST LABOR FOR SPIRIT WHEN THE MADNESS HIT YOUR SOUL
then you never meet ghanaian youths

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Caught Stealing Clothes In A Boutique, Hides Them In Her Panties (Photos) / Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested / Lady Buys Car, Goes On Vacation After Fleeing With Her Business Partner's Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.