Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Please I Need An Advise Urgently - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need An Advise Urgently (761 Views)

Marital Issues : Advise Urgently Needed / I Need An Advise From You Pls. / Woman And An Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need An Advise Urgently by Souqwaqif: 3:31am On Sep 26, 2020
There is this relation of mine that has been cohabiting with this guy for about three years now,with no seriousness to marry from the guy even after advising both to do court or simple traditional marriage.
Currently she is having fibroid and advised by the Dr. to go for CS. But the guy claims he has no money to deposit for the CS. Also this relation of mine has no money of her own currently.
Please what advise can one get to handle the situation? Constructive criticism and helpful comments pls!!!.Thanks
Re: Please I Need An Advise Urgently by dingbang(m): 3:40am On Sep 26, 2020
Dont you have money to assist? Or you can create a gofundme campaign.
Re: Please I Need An Advise Urgently by Michelle55: 4:28am On Sep 26, 2020
What's with the entitlement statement? But the guy claims he has no money to deposit for the CS. if he says he doesn't have any money then he doesn't. You are not in his pocket to determine if he truly has or not.

Since you are related to her, let your family and hers members take care of the medical expenses, cohabitation doesn't guarantee marriage, this is the reason why it's not advisable to avoid See Finish

The dude doesn't know her worth anymore because he has gotten the privileges of a married man while still dating, it's left for this sister of yours to channel her energy into getting better and moving on with her life.

Set up a gofundme account like dingbang suggested if you guys can't afford the medical expenses. In this life, nobody owes you anything bro.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Advise Urgently by Oluromantic: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2020
So you're telling us that it's the guy who should provide the money for the cs right? You her relative how much have you made up your mind to help her with, or where have you run around to in attempt to help her raise money... That's what to do if you really care about her life and not expecting huge money from some guy who she isn't married to yet. Does she not have parents, siblings and other relatives apart from you? A man who is not her husband yet cannot be blamed for not giving her money

The way I'm seeing you her relatives sef, once she marries, you guys will deny ever knowing her in your family again o.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Advise Urgently by Richy4(m): 7:24am On Sep 26, 2020
These three people way dey ahead of me, if this question na exam, una don score 100% smiley

1 Like

Re: Please I Need An Advise Urgently by ABOVEDELAW: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
THE GUY SHOULD NOT KILL HIMSELF BECAUSE HE IS ACCOMODATING YOUR RELATIVE, YOU GUYS MUST DO SOMETHING!
Re: Please I Need An Advise Urgently by ImaIma1(f): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Souqwaqif:
There is this relation of mine that has been cohabiting with this guy for about three years now,with no seriousness to marry from the guy even after advising both to do court or simple traditional marriage.
Currently she is having fibroid and advised by the Dr. to go for CS. But the guy claims he has no money to deposit for the CS. Also this relation of mine has no money of her own currently.
Please what advise can one get to handle the situation? Constructive criticism and helpful comments pls!!!.Thanks

When you say CS, do you mean a Cesarean Section...that she is pregnant for this guy?

If that is the case, the guy has to take responsibility for his child.
Re: Please I Need An Advise Urgently by frozen70(f): 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Souqwaqif:

There is no other advice than for them to go their separate ways, nothing is progressive about their relationship
Re: Please I Need An Advise Urgently by 11thGoldTREE: 8:08am On Sep 27, 2020
the young man knows his capacity that's why he has chosen not to do any form of marriage. He is also not responsible for your sisters fibroid but he can help her out due to the relationship between (if he is in the capacity to help).

moreover doesn't she have a family. if she's doesn't have a money of her own, let her seek her family and friends or look towards her religious organization

(1) (Reply)

2bedroom Flat For Sale #2.1m / #98,000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account / noted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.