Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

I Need An Advise From You Pls. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need An Advise From You Pls. (1046 Views)

Help Advise From The Experienced Needed-wife Matter / Please I Need An Advise Urgently / Woman And An Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advise From You Pls. by seproperties(m): 11:24am On Aug 05, 2021
I'm with 3 Children and a Wife .Lost my father Recently ,He suffered Cancer for about 2 years ,Cost of Chemotherapy Drained me ,I'm the first born and other familyExpenses , Eventually He Died .

Presently my Family are about to be thrown out of the Apartment we live in due to rent issues .My 3 Children are home , stopped school.

My wife petty Provision business is badly affected.

I have two Acres of Land I bought situated at Oke ore side of Ogun state ,Via ATan OTA ,Just about 20 minutes drive from Winners Chapel Church .OTA Ogun state .

I'm not. Lazy person ,When I was working before we were Layed off due to Economic situation I made some savings to buy the Land .
I have been looking for someone to buy the Land so that I can raise Funds to send my kids back to school ,Pay rents and Starts a small business with it .

Please Nairaland ,I'm depressed ,Someone should please help me .My Children are Hungry,I intend using the money to buy a Mini bus Korope and starts driving .Anyone their to help me buy my land ?

What should I do ?
Re: I Need An Advise From You Pls. by SUPERPACK: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2021
seproperties:
I'm with 3 Children and a Wife .Lost my father Recently ,He suffered Cancer for about 2 years ,Cost of Chemotherapy Drained me ,I'm the first born and other familyExpenses , Eventually He Died .

Presently my Family are about to be thrown out of the Apartment we live in due to rent issues .My 3 Children are home , stopped school.

I have two Acres of Land I bought situated at Oke ore side of Ogun state ,Via ATan OTA ,Just about 20 minutes drive from Winners Chapel Church .OTA Ogun state .

I'm not. Lazy person ,When I was working before we were Layed off due to Economic situation I made some savings to buy the Land .
I have been looking for someone to buy the Land so that I can raise Funds to send my kids back to school ,Pay rents and Starts a small business with it .

Please Nairaland ,I'm depressed ,Someone should please help me .My Children are Hungry,I intend using the money to buy a Mini bus Korope and starts driving .Anyone their to help me buy my land ?

What should I do ?
Are you a graduate or have good command of English? You might have to consider going into freelancing.
Re: I Need An Advise From You Pls. by seproperties(m): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Are you a graduate or have good command of English? You might have to consider going into freelancing.
. Honestly ,I don't have to tell lies ,I'm not .
Re: I Need An Advise From You Pls. by Foxie: 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Please I'm interested if you don't mind
Re: I Need An Advise From You Pls. by 2dice01: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
I think you should sell one acre of land
Since the Acres are two

You can buy the korope
It is a nice idea
Re: I Need An Advise From You Pls. by seproperties(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
2dice01:
I think you should sell one acre of land
Since the Acres are two

You can buy the korope
It is a nice idea
. Thanks .I already put up one acre of Land for sale even on here on Nairaland .I understand Korope is about 1.3 Million Naira now the Tokunbo but I can go for Nigerian use arround 600k

here is the Link ... any Good Samaritan with a good heart to rescue me can click where I advertised

https://www.nairaland.com/6686814/one-acre-1.2-million-naira
Re: I Need An Advise From You Pls. by dan761(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
seproperties:

What should I do ?

Quite Unfortunate that I just bought 1 acre of Land at Ikorodu Area closer to Slump for 2 Million Naira ,I was Looking for Land in that Axis of ATAN before but I couldn't get a link with a Reliable Source.I am quite sure that Area will be a good Area in the nearer future because of the Link with Agbara,From Agbara to CMS ,Badagry ,The Mighty Road ,Rail. Project to CMS is a Plus .1.2 Million Naira is a good deal .Mhen ! I do not have cash on me again .I really wish a Lucky buyer comes your way so you can get your issues solved.
Re: I Need An Advise From You Pls. by seproperties(m): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
dan761:

Quite Unfortunate that I just bought 1 acre of Land at Ikorodu Area closer to Slump for 2 Million Naira ,I was Looking for Land in that Axis of ATAN before but I couldn't get a link with a Reliable Source.I am quite sure that Area will be a good Area in the nearer future because of the Link with Agbara,From Agbara to CMS ,Badagry ,The Mighty Road ,Rail. Project to CMS is a Plus .1.2 Million Naira is a good deal .Mhen ! I do not have cash on me again .I really wish a Lucky buyer comes your way so you can get your issues solved.
You really knows much about this Area ,I bought the land with such foresight ,Reason I'm deciding to sell one acre so I can keep the second one for future purpose .Some sell for 1.5 million ( 300k ) per plot but I need money reason I'm selling for 1.2 , The way Ikotun ,Okota ,Sango Otta Opened within short time would never made me join anyone in calling anywhere Bush again in my Life .Even the old Maroko ....Land investment is indeed the best .Still looking for that buyer .Thanks so much
Re: I Need An Advise From You Pls. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:00am On Aug 06, 2021
GOD will make a way for you

Need free transportation, come to oshodi in front of army market waving your white hankerchief from 6:30am.. congratulations

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Advise From You Pls. by seproperties(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
GOD will make a way for you

Need free transportation, come to oshodi in front of army market waving your white hankerchief from 6:30am.. congratulations
Thanks
Re: I Need An Advise From You Pls. by seproperties(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
If Almighty God Put it in your heart and you can Afford 1.2 Million naira to get one acre from me , Don't Hesitate ,Do it Gladly ,It's my Month of Birthday .Any August Person on here too 26th Of August is my D day .Someone should bless Me.
Re: I Need An Advise From You Pls. by comfortation(m): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2021
dan761:

so what's in for all this long talk.

(1) (Reply)

Suggestion On A Good Blender/grinder, 20-25k / My South African Marriage Proposal, Advice Please / Plx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.