Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

I Need Someone To Interpret This Dream. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Someone To Interpret This Dream. (439 Views)

Do You Need The Holy Spirit To Interpret The Bible? / What Does This Dream Mean? I Saw My Name Engraved On A Plaque And Then Molten... / Help Me To Interpret My Dream; I Do See Myself Fly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Interpret This Dream. by Lekside230(m): 5:50am On Sep 26, 2020
Good morning nairalanders.. I hope you all doing good?I'm sorry but you've to accept my grammars this way lol...so I had a dream..and it goes this way...I dreamt i travelled and on my way back i found my girlfriend inside the room again been dreaming of seeing my girlfriend in all my dreams always.....so i was looking for a work in that dream like working for like a month or 2..in that dream I was feeling I was outside the country but I wasn't having a visa..so i was scared to look for work without having visa so as not to be caught what does this mean??..and secondly I dreamt i saw a friend of mine not a close friend though calling my dad in the dream telling him alot of bad things about me what I haven't even done...so as i get home in that dream my dad was very mad at me he was yelling hard at me talking to me that he doesn't trust me anymore....that I'm a bad person...please what does this dream mean??thank you all in advance.
Re: I Need Someone To Interpret This Dream. by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 26, 2020
Where is Joseph when you need him the most angry
Re: I Need Someone To Interpret This Dream. by dingbang(m): 5:58am On Sep 26, 2020
Me I dreamt that I plugged stuff into a socket and it shocked the hell out of me.

I broke up with my babe after that dream.
Re: I Need Someone To Interpret This Dream. by JumpByte: 5:59am On Sep 26, 2020
About the dream of your friend talking about you .. It's interpretation is clear enough... Beware of friends you trust entirely.. Especially child hood friends as they'll stab you. The dream counsels you to keep your secret as private secret. And it's not just about your dad. No. You need to guard about having friends you carry along all around and expose all your dealings with. Because bitter betrayal awaits you if you persist with such frienships

For the dream with travel issues, it appears you ought to travel even though the desire to travel may have not fully formed, it means a part of your desire and destiny involves been overseas and you will work there but there's a disconnection between the present and the fulfillment. You need to bridge the disconnection to get there. Most likely, you need to start having hot ambition to travel abroad. That's why you're on one end and you see another version of yourself on the other end

As to always seeing your girlfriend in your dreams, you need to be careful not to be swift to interpret wrongly like she's bad influence. Pray for more guidance in this department

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Interpret This Dream. by BruncleZuma: 6:01am On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
Me I dreamt that I plugged socket into a wall and it shocked the hell out of me.

[img]https://media1./images/54645625c3067b1acce673cde4878064/tenor.gif[/img]

Why I feel say you don already breakup with her tey tey for your head before the dream?
Re: I Need Someone To Interpret This Dream. by dingbang(m): 6:03am On Sep 26, 2020
BruncleZuma:

[img]https://media1./images/54645625c3067b1acce673cde4878064/tenor.gif[/img]

Why I feel say you don already breakup with her tey tey for your head before the dream?
no o , the dream was the genesis of break up. After that I started having health issues, so I had to put it all together and read the handwriting on the wall.
Re: I Need Someone To Interpret This Dream. by BruncleZuma: 6:11am On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
no o , the dream was the genesis of break up. After that I started having health issues, so I had to put it all together and read the handwriting on the wall.
from your mouth to God ears.
Re: I Need Someone To Interpret This Dream. by Lekside230(m): 6:12am On Sep 26, 2020
JumpByte:
About the dream of your friend talking about you .. It's interpretation is clear enough... Beware of friends you trust entirely.. Especially child hood friends as they'll stab you. The dream counsels you to keep your secret as private secret. And it's not just about your dad. No. You need to guard about having friends you carry along all around and expose all your dealings with. Because bitter betrayal awaits you if you persist with such frienships

For the dream with travel issues, it appears you ought to travel even though the desire to travel may have not fully formed, it means a part of your desire and destiny involves been overseas and you will work there but there's a disconnection between the present and the fulfillment. You need to bridge the disconnection to get there. Most likely, you need to start having hot ambition to travel abroad. That's why you're on one end and you see another version of yourself on the other end

As to always seeing your girlfriend in your dreams, you need to be careful not to be swift to interpret wrongly like she's bad influence. Pray for more guidance in this department
Thanks very much for breaking this down.... I really appreciate..thanks very much.
Re: I Need Someone To Interpret This Dream. by JumpByte: 6:27am On Sep 26, 2020
Lekside230:
Thanks very much for breaking this down.... I really appreciate..thanks very much.

It is well. Aim for the United Kingdom. That's the destination
Re: I Need Someone To Interpret This Dream. by Lekside230(m): 6:30am On Sep 26, 2020
JumpByte:

It is well. Aim for the United Kingdom. That's the destination
can I have your WhatsApp number?
Re: I Need Someone To Interpret This Dream. by DaddyRochie1642: 6:49am On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
Me I dreamt that I plugged stuff into a socket and it shocked the hell out of me.

grin grin grin
Re: I Need Someone To Interpret This Dream. by dingbang(m): 6:55am On Sep 26, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

grin grin grin
why are you laughing at me cry
Re: I Need Someone To Interpret This Dream. by olorunyomi13773: 7:03am On Sep 26, 2020
Where is Joseph when you need him the majority
Re: I Need Someone To Interpret This Dream. by ideabuilder: 7:15am On Sep 26, 2020
Means your girlfriend don get belle for your friend
Re: I Need Someone To Interpret This Dream. by Lekside230(m): 7:26am On Sep 26, 2020
ideabuilder:
Means your girlfriend don get belle for your friend
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Someone To Interpret This Dream. by BlueAngel444: 10:35am On Sep 26, 2020
Lekside230:
Good morning nairalanders.. I hope you all doing good?I'm sorry but you've to accept my grammars this way lol...so I had a dream..and it goes this way...I dreamt i travelled and on my way back i found my girlfriend inside the room again been dreaming of seeing my girlfriend in all my dreams always.....so i was looking for a work in that dream like working for like a month or 2..in that dream I was feeling I was outside the country but I wasn't having a visa..so i was scared to look for work without having visa so as not to be caught what does this mean??..and secondly I dreamt i saw a friend of mine not a close friend though calling my dad in the dream telling him alot of bad things about me what I haven't even done...so as i get home in that dream my dad was very mad at me he was yelling hard at me talking to me that he doesn't trust me anymore....that I'm a bad person...please what does this dream mean??thank you all in advance.
simple take from the dreams: trust issues
U don't sound or seem to feel comfortable seeing her, especially in your room or regular. There's no trust between the both of you.

Your in another country without a visa. When a country's authority trusts you they issue u a visa. Infact people should have been able to trust u and give u a job without one. It's in a dream. They don't trust you.

A friend that isn't close to you, someone you likely don't trust with your secrets, suspects you but instead of inquiring from you talks badly about you. He doesn't trust you, neither those your father, who readily believes what he hears.

In short just pray people trust you more and work on whatever it is that makes people doubt you. If not, whether it's a character, a demon, it will make ur life hard and possibly a living hell.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Interpret This Dream. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lekside230:
Dream Could Mean Dat U Need To Change Ur Ways Perhaps, U Are Annoying Someone.

(1) (Reply)

When Jesus Says Yes Who Can Say No / Rawlings Appeared To Me In My Dream And Told Me He Is Not Happy In Heaven.pastor / Pastor Chris Raises Them Right!!! Holy Ghost Drummer At Christ Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.