Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

When Jesus Says Yes Who Can Say No - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Jesus Says Yes Who Can Say No (444 Views)

Jesus Says I Should Tell You The End Is Near / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Jesus Says Yes Who Can Say No by Missyajoke(f): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Let's start by singing this song:

When Jesus say yes, nobody can say no
(When Jesus say yes, nobody can say no)
When Jesus say yes, nobody can say no
(When Jesus say yes, nobody can say no)
I'm not worried 'bout a thing
'Cause I know You are guiding me
Where You lead me, lord, I will go
I have no fear cause I know who's in control.

I want you all to know that Christ is in control of every situation. We can see what happened to Job and how God rewarded him. At times some things will happen that'll shake our faith be it the death of a sibling, unemployment, sickness e.t.c. We can also see from what Hannah experienced due to barrenness, we can we what Joseph experienced in the hands of his siblings. Naomi lost her husband and two sons. The most painful scenario is that of Job who lost everything in a day ( daughters, sons and properties). God made him strong and he enabled him to pass the test. Job's wife told him to curse God and die but he didn't. God rewarded him for serving him faithfully. Its a test of time God will reward you too. Wait on God and Wait for his will. We can see that Joseph's brothers bowed down before him. The painful part is that his mother didn't witness his success. He was thrown into prison for being falsely accused by portipars wife. Those are trying times for him, he didn't spoil himself. Most people get to the place of authority and forget God but he didn't. So please let's not rush things God is not in a hurry. He is never too never but he comes at the right time to deliver. Have never seen a God who ignores his people forever. See how God gave Job beautiful daughters and sons, and twice the cattles his lost. Am sure his wife would have repented of the words she said. When its your time your Glory will manifest and anyone that says you won't shine shall be punished by God.

It pays to wait and wait and wait.
Goodnight Everyone.
Re: When Jesus Says Yes Who Can Say No by sonmvayina(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
What about Thanos..?
Re: When Jesus Says Yes Who Can Say No by Missyajoke(f): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
sonmvayina:
What about Thanos..?

Who's thanos
Re: When Jesus Says Yes Who Can Say No by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
Missyajoke:

Who's thanos
so you don't know Thanos?

1 Like

Re: When Jesus Says Yes Who Can Say No by MagmaPower: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
Missyajoke:

Who's thanos
Chai, After you’ll say you know the Bible
You don’t know Thanos

1 Like

Re: When Jesus Says Yes Who Can Say No by HappyPagan: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
MagmaPower:

Chai, After you’ll say you know the Bible
You don’t know Thanos
As in... All these fake Christians.
Re: When Jesus Says Yes Who Can Say No by WinningEleven(m): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
HappyPagan:

As in... All these fake Christians.
Your father the devil is a liar, slanderer and deceiver.
I am not surprised you are no different. You and your pagan mate

2 Likes

Re: When Jesus Says Yes Who Can Say No by HappyPagan: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
WinningEleven:

Your father the devil is a liar, slanderer and deceiver.
Come on, that is not a nice thing to say to someone you never met. Relax a little. grin

1 Like

Re: When Jesus Says Yes Who Can Say No by WinningEleven(m): 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
HappyPagan:

Come on, that is not a nice thing to say to someone you never met. Relax a little. grin
By their fruits, you shall know them

I dont need to know your personality before i know whp you are

The vines who refuse to give good fruit or any at all shall be cut off by the Gardener

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Jesus Says Yes Who Can Say No by HappyPagan: 5:37am On Oct 13, 2020
WinningEleven:

I dont need to know your personality before i know whp you are
Lmao. Pls stop threatening people online. It ain't healthy.. it could also backfire.

2 Likes

Re: When Jesus Says Yes Who Can Say No by sonmvayina(m): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2020
Missyajoke:

Who's thanos

The bad guy in Avengers movie..the one that snapped his fingers and half of humanity was gone..

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On #endsars - Supports Protests (video) / Did Three Wise Men Really Visit Baby Jesus? / Prophet Odumeje Holds Suya Night (SEE DETAILS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.