Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi (88213 Views)

Laycon Rocks Nengi's Backside After Winning BBNaija (Video) / Bbnaija: Nengi Exposes Her Butt As She Rock Underwear While Playing Table Tennis / #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by akanoben: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
Contunue.......

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Skmoda360(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Mumu..thats what he wants from Erica, ugly thing...he doesn't know Erica is the type that when they love one person, they stick to that one person.
What is your problem with this guy?
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Maycash89(m): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
On Tuesday while Speaking at the United Nation Assembly President Macron Called for a New World Order ..

In the month of September 2020 alone, Isreal signed 2 Peace treaties with 2 different nations. With about 5 other nations ready to follow.
It took about 26 yrs to sign the last two that was signed.

Everywhere we look today, we see Endtimes Prophecies Speeding up..
Nations and People are turning to God Almighty and Preparing themselves for the Rapture!

In Nigeria, We are Dining and Whynning upandan into the devil's Trap..!

Who did this to us?

In the Name of Jesus! I Break the yoke upon our People..
There's nothing you or I can do for those that are already ordain for destruction, speaking of rapture no one can survive the rapture even you,because there's a body that survive in the kingdom of God,if you don't receive this building earth and now forget about the kingdom,this is building is the clothation of the man,cloth at I on is the formation of the inward man, this was the same body which our Lord resurrect with. There's a program to the making of the man,which man? a man that will be built.This is when you become a church of God on earth,an extension on earth,then God the Father, Son,Holy Spirit will come to have their base in you.
You can come out and join me or you can remain here as a sign post.
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by JBoss25(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
solmus:

Yet Erica wanted to kiss Laycon not once but twice

I don't like Erica, but she was drunk that night na
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by PitexyBaba(m): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Walahi na Laycon enjoy pass for this BBN. Ozo see wetin you were begging for, Laycon is enjoying on a platter of Gold.

Lmaoo!
lmaoooo!!
lmaoooo!!!
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by LEOSZ(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin grin grin that ass go too soft gan
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Toks2008(m): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
On Tuesday while Speaking at the United Nation Assembly President Macron Called for a New World Order ..

In the month of September 2020 alone, Isreal signed 2 Peace treaties with 2 different nations. With about 5 other nations ready to follow.
It took about 26 yrs to sign the last two that was signed.

Everywhere we look today, we see Endtimes Prophecies Speeding up..
Nations and People are turning to God Almighty and Preparing themselves for the Rapture!

In Nigeria, We are Dining and Whynning upandan into the devil's Trap..!

Who did this to us?

In the Name of Jesus! I Break the yoke upon our People..
I wrote about this comprehensively but I Don reference Lalasticlala tire.

https://www.nairaland.com/6122570/isreal-u.a.e-bahrain-abraham-accords

Let us just watch out for the peace agreement between Palestine and Isreal...once that happened... E Don finish.
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
Femeto:
This life no balance Dorathy get front she no get back.
E dn balance jor. Most big ass chicks usually possess small boobs
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Righteousness89(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
Toks2008:

I wrote about this comprehensively but I Don reference Lalasticlala tire.

https://www.nairaland.com/6122570/isreal-u.a.e-bahrain-abraham-accords

Let us just watch out for the peace agreement between Palestine and Isreal...once that happened... E Don finish.

That can't happen while the saints are here..
That Should be among the Covenant with Many for 7 years which the antichrist will Ratify.

The Rapture is the trigger of all that!
That Shows how close we are.

On Tuesday Emmanuel Macron called For a New World Order..
Just yesterday Abbas the Palestine leader is calling for the UN to call a Peace Confrence..
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Decryptor(m): 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
Laycon wants to literally rape Nengi there.

Why is Dorathy looking like Gee-Pee Tank there?

Why is Vee putting on agbada near a jacuzzi...abi she no get swimming suit or perhaps has stretch marks all over?

Neo is the only one looing cool there
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by blingxx(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
alexsoftwork:

Exactly my thought, u no fit understand them. The ozo fine pass laycon ooo, now see wentin dey happen.

Lesson here

Good looks doesn't mean you will get the girl... Tbh nengi never ready to get serious with any guy, ozo wanted to wife her or something while laycon learnt form kidd and understood the game undecided... Laslas this life na cruise grin

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Toks2008(m): 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

That can't happen while the saints are here..
That Should be among the Covenant with Many for 7 years which the antichrist will Ratify.

The Rapture is the trigger of all that!
That Shows how close we are.

On Tuesday Emmanuel Macron called For a New World Order..
Just yesterday Abbas the Palestine leader is calling for the UN to call a Peace Confrence..

Rapture is actually post tribulation and not pre
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Righteousness89(m): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Toks2008:

Rapture is actually post tribulation and not pre

You are Absolutely Wrong Bro...

But if u Desire that! So be it on u!

I am not into Unnecessary Talks and Arguements..
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Toks2008(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are Absolutely Wrong Bro...

But if u Desire that! So be it on u!

I am not into Unnecessary Talks and Arguements..

Oga calm down, no one knows it all.

Please read. I don't argue when the scripture is very clear.

Matthew 24:22-33

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. 29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. 32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Righteousness89(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
Toks2008:

Oga calm down, no one knows it all.

Please read. I don't argue when the scripture is very clear.

Matthew 24:22-33

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. 29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. 32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors

My Brother by God's Grace We have Treated that Matter Scripturally
over and over again!
Check through the topics We have created ! You will see where all that was Extensively Explained...

I Advice you not to use your Tongue to keep yourself behind..

The Rapture of the Saints is the next Event ..
Except you wanna be a Jew to face the GT..
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by narrowpathy(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
yeah you seein an enclosed house a mans reputation gets magnified because they are cut off from the outside world with no communication. and kidd made sure to remind everyone at every turn that his father was a billionaire. but see outside the house ?his aura and reputation has diminished. every has almost forgotten about him now. so it was that aura in the house that the women fell for. however nengi is a very smart woman, sheis starting to figure out that there is something powerful about this laycon guy. she wenton camera yesterday to say he is powerful in an unassuming kind of way and she thinks he will win. and as she is starting to recognise the power, she has submitted herself to a superior force. its only natural to capitulate to a superior force and nengi being the smart woman she is, is capitulating. she feels the force

Nengi to me seems like the virgin Mary to me. Ozo is in the likelihood of Joseph the carpenter. Remember Nengi was the 1st head of house and now the last head of house. Her sudden weird closeness to Laycon feels like the labouring to give birth to the prince. I may be wrong though. hehehe
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Exodora: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
All I see is Nengi saving that boy from depression after all he has been through and at the same time sending messages too to God knows who out there.

Some how is the joy you get when you know you are already the winner .
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Toks2008(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother by God's Grace We have Treated that Matter Scripturally
over and over again!
Check through the topics We have created ! You will see where all that was Extensively Explained...

I Advice you not to use your Tongue to keep yourself behind..

The Rapture of the Saints is the next Event ..
Except you wanna be a Jew to face the GT..

See i run very far away from people who bamboozle their ways into matters that are worth discussing for the edification of readers.

We are not at war so please stop making it look like a theological war... This is a heathy discussion.

I just quoted a vivid scripture to back up post trib and if you have a contrary opinion please share with scriptures perhaps I might change my notion.

EVEN Jehovah witnessness will do better than this.
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Righteousness89(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Toks2008:

See i run very far away from people who bamboozle their ways into matters that are worth discussing for the edification of readers.

We are not at war so please stop making it look like a theological war... This is a heathy discussion.

I just quoted a vivid scripture to back up post trib and if you have a contrary opinion please share with scriptures perhaps I might change my notion.

EVEN Jehovah witnessness will do better than this.

https://www.nairaland.com/5774034/church-go-through-tribulation-part

https://www.nairaland.com/5775158/church-go-through-great-tribulation
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Decryptor(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Mumu..thats what he wants from Erica, ugly thing...he doesn't know Erica is the type that when they love one person, they stick to that one person.

I agree with you 100%

1 Like

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by ashawopikin(m): 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
Made4naijalove:
BBNaija lockdown housemate, Laycon rocked Nengi as they enjoyed the jacuzzi in the house last night September 25.

As he and other housemates danced into the night while in the jacuzzi, Laycon grabbed Nengi's butt and rocks

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TEF2JE3oMw
that ozo boy right now

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by earnit3: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Really
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
MLTR:
the last time ozor tried to touch her ass, ... here she is giving it to a riff raff with redpill tablets., how wil pocoha ntas twist these, what more can can cococa ndy say and am still wondering how palem a007 will take the shock. why should we not sell more redpills
I can't believe some people liked and someone shared this gibberish! They are the source of your problem, encouraging you to be silly. cheesy It is well with you.
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by lekki1444: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
narrowpathy:

Nengi to me seems like the virgin Mary to me. Ozo is in the likelihood of Joseph the carpenter. Remember Nengi was the 1st head of house and now the last head of house. Her sudden weird closeness to Laycon feels like the labouring to give birth to the prince. I may be wrong though. hehehe
hmmmm i love how you think but in the spiritual world gender roles are fluid and a fallen man is a woman. In saying that, the virgin mary is Laycon and then when he wins its an ascension ritual of Mary giving birth to the baby Jesus as he then becomes an ascended baby Jesus. Nengi is like the force of destruction keeping the ascension / birth from happening and when she gets expelled from the house before him that means the destruction is removed and then the baby Jesus will emerge for the world to see as the new leader and winner. The new heaven on earth. Ozo was just another expelled amniotic fluid during the birthing process . He represented part of the dead spirit being expelled from Jesus. Which is why he operated like the walking dead most of the time. he is under a trance to the queen of destrucction aka nengi and that destroyed part had to be expelled for the birth to progress. ultimately the queen of destruction aka the destroyed spirit aka nengi will be expelled and baby Jesus will emerge. this has being a spiritual ascension ritual.

EXCUSE MY TYPOS. I GOT SAND STUCK IN MY KEYBOARD LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Ubunja

Yeah, Ubunja. Thanks.
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by bejeria101(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Dorothy sha! Haba!
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by narrowpathy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
hmmmm i love how you think but in the spiritual world gender roles are fluid and a fallen man is a woman. In saying that, the virgin mary is Laycon and then when he wins its an ascension ritual of Mary giving birth to the baby Jesus as he then becomes an ascended baby Jesus. Nengi is like the force of destruction keeping the ascension / birth from happening and when she gets expelled from the house before him that means the destruction is removed and then the baby Jesus will emerge for the world to see as the new leader and winner. The new heaven on earth. Ozo was just another expelled placenta during the birthing process . He represented part of the dead spirit being expelled from Jesus. Which is why he operated like the walking dead most of the time. he is under a trance to the queen of destrrucction aka nengi and that destroyed part had to be expelled for the birth to progress. ultimately the queen of destruction aka the destroyed spirit aka nengi will be expeelled and baby Jesus will emerge. this has being a spiritual ascension ritual.

Hmmm. Interesting to see it from this point of view. I'm glad you explained it better. Merci beaucoup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by lekki1444: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
narrowpathy:

Hmmm. Interesting to see it from this point of view. I'm glad you explained it better. Merci beaucoup
I made some corrections lol. Many typos etc.

and i changed the placenta to amniotic fluid which comes out first

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3 / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) / Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.