Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi (88245 Views)

Laycon Rocks Nengi's Backside After Winning BBNaija (Video) / Bbnaija: Nengi Exposes Her Butt As She Rock Underwear While Playing Table Tennis / #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by narrowpathy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
I made some corrections lol. Many typos etc.

and i changed the placenta to amniotic fluid which comes out first

Alright sir. Noted
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by lekki1444: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
narrowpathy:

Hmmm. Interesting to see it from this point of view. I'm glad you explained it better. Merci beaucoup
in that birthing process erica represented a fallen king herod ( gender fluid roles and a fallen man is a woman ) who wanted to kill the baby. this why the spirit took over her that day and she was so angry talking about she wants to kill laycon. this her rant happened on a full moon day. she was completely taken over by spirits who made her say what she said so as to fulfil her role as king herod after which he lost his empire ( got expelled )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by narrowpathy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
in that birthing process erica represented a fallen king herod ( gender fluid roles and a fallen man is a woman ) who wanted to kill the baby. this why the spirit took over her that day and she was so angry talking about she wants to kill laycon. this her rant happened on a full moon day. she was completely taken over by spirits who made her say what she said so as to fulfil her role as king herod after which he lost his empire ( got expelled )

Wow. Truth is her behaviour to Laycon was shocking to me because it seemed she had her temper under control only to misbehave all of a sudden. It was confusing to me
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by lekki1444: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
narrowpathy:

Wow. Truth is her behaviour to Laycon was shocking to me because it seemed she had her temper under control only to misbehave all of a sudden. It was confusing to me
lol yeah she got taken over by spirits. the world is a stage and we are all actors playing out roles. thing is most dont know they are on a stage and are being controlled by spirits to play out roles and archetypes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by haffaze777(m): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
peterangelo:
the person gat to mk money na
you right though
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Kranediggy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

DOES IT SURPRISE YOU?
WHY DO YOU THINK A WOMAN WILL LEAVE HER MILLIONAIRE BUSINESSMAN HUSBAND AND GO GET DOWN WITH A LOW-LIFE STREET TOUT?

SHE'LL ABANDON A FANCY LOVERBOY FOR A RUGGED-LOOKING GUY WEY NO EVEN SEND HER. WOMEN CRUISE DEY ONE KIND.. YOU NO FIT EVER UNDERSTAND AM COMPLETELY.
As in ehn!...
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by richie240: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
wolfenstein:
Dorothy just be like all those Sumo wrestlers from back
I pray u make heaven!
grin grin grin
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Toks2008(m): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

https://www.nairaland.com/5774034/church-go-through-tribulation-part

https://www.nairaland.com/5775158/church-go-through-great-tribulation

I just read through but it was clear that you did not specifically quote any scriptures that points out to pre tribulation rapture and there is something you keep missing... The fact that GOD will protect his elect and will even cut the days short else no one will survive it.

Anyways bro, whatever rocks your boat. What matters is that we are believers in christ Jesus and that 8s enough to take us to heaven.

Cheers.
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by wolfenstein(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
richie240:

I pray u make heaven!
grin grin grin
Na u wan chase me comot b4?
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Kabir5643(m): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
wolfenstein:
Dorothy just be like all those Sumo wrestlers from back
Guy why grin
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Starstepper(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
BBN and smiles challenge is now what our youths vibe to, forgetting d fact dat their brodas and sisters out there are dying of impoverishment, killings, rapes etc yet no one show concern... CONFUSED GENERATION
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Mazigabriel(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

DOES IT SURPRISE YOU?
WHY DO YOU THINK A WOMAN WILL LEAVE HER MILLIONAIRE BUSINESSMAN HUSBAND AND GO GET DOWN WITH A LOW-LIFE STREET TOUT?

SHE'LL ABANDON A FANCY LOVERBOY FOR A RUGGED-LOOKING GUY WEY NO EVEN SEND HER. WOMEN CRUISE DEY ONE KIND.. YOU NO FIT EVER UNDERSTAND AM COMPLETELY.
honestly I don't understand Women at all, you might think the are after money alone but the would surprise you.
it seems Women prefer street and rough boys to calm boys
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Mazigabriel(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Disadvantage of Simping

Even girls don't like guys that simp

Laycoon the alpha G
grin
don't forget kiddwaya
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by wolfenstein(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
Kabir5643:

Guy why grin
Wetin I do na
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by stieyven(m): 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Walahi na Laycon enjoy pass for this BBN. Ozo see wetin you were begging for, Laycon is enjoying on a platter of Gold.
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by tollyboy5(m): 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
ignis:
I just learnt from a reliable source that Ozo broke the screen of his Television on watching that scene.

This life no balance, those we love don't love us and we don't love those that love us.
Swears na true talk u tok so! Meanwhile I like your Sig.
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by RuggedSniper: 1:05am On Sep 27, 2020
Made4naijalove:
BBNaija lockdown housemate, Laycon rocked Nengi as they enjoyed the jacuzzi in the house last night September 25.

As he and other housemates danced into the night while in the jacuzzi, Laycon grabbed Nengi's butt and rocks

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TEF2JE3oMw
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Imefonukoenin11: 3:09am On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Zyrac: 3:12am On Sep 27, 2020
bobokeshington:
RUBBISH!!

HOW DO YOU EXPECT NIGERIA TO BE BETTER IF THIS IS WHAT THE YOUTHS WASTE THEIR TIME, ENERGY AND RESOURCES ON

Ask ur government, the youths have nothing to do.
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by chocboi78(m): 3:22am On Sep 27, 2020
No audio?? shocked
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by ignis: 6:26am On Sep 27, 2020
tollyboy5:

Swears na true talk u tok so! Meanwhile I like your Sig.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by iykee101(m): 6:27am On Sep 27, 2020
Ozo will be like laycon na you make dis gal no gree me all those my stay in the house cha!! Ğod dey ooooh just imagine da way laycon dey rock my future wife for national tv,make change my decision or not? But laycon dnt forget your health challenges now u don become celeb cuz alot women go like strif u once u come out of the house bt learn to say NO to avoid story to touches the heart of your fans
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Conceptsncontex(m): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2020
Made4naijalove:
BBNaija lockdown housemate, Laycon rocked Nengi as they enjoyed the jacuzzi in the house last night September 25.

As he and other housemates danced into the night while in the jacuzzi, Laycon grabbed Nengi's butt and rocks

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TEF2JE3oMw
That's how it is. The babe that's making you go extra mile is probably another mans plate of fast food. You are begging for It, another man doesn't need to even ask
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Rebuke: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2020
COdeGenesis:

Sorry to say this but you sound like someone who isnt enlightened. Do you know what rubbish means? Let me educate you. Rubbish means something without value or worth. What they are doing in BBN house has value and worth. Prople exchage money to watch their content. Its value is what they call entertainment value. You need to look at things from a value perspective before you categorixmze it as gabbage

Mr. Enlightened, if of all things this thing called BBN is the thing of value to yhu well, good for yhu. Please enjoy yhur value.

However, I'm entitled to my own opinion just as much as yhu are to yhurs. So, it's rubbish to me and yes, that's it.

There's no where in my post I wrote or tried to stop anyone from watching the show, I simply stated my own opinion. Now, ask yhur self if yhu are enlightened. undecided
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Burger123: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2020
Omo this life no balance i swear
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by 3RNEST(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Walahi na Laycon enjoy pass for this BBN. Ozo see wetin you were begging for, Laycon is enjoying on a platter of Gold.
grin patient is the key..
Re: Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi by Ayobami7(m): 1:29am On Sep 29, 2020
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3 / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) / Kiddwaya Holds Erica's Breasts, Asks If She Will Like To Have A Boob Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.