Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) (65351 Views)

38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) / Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
Pure murder. The crime scene is very unrelated to suicide. The killers did a very poor job.
Pointers:
He was probably killed before his body was lifted to the noose.. See the folded part on his trouser indicating he was lifted.
No stool or block to have giving him the height he needed to hang himself. How did he climb up to the noose?? If you say the hole in the walls then he should have been facing backwards and his foot should also be dusty and bruised.
He is scared of dying from covid by wearing a mask but took his life by hanging? Haba. Poor job by the criminals.. Let them check how much was left for him to complete the instalment money.. Some people fit kill person so the bike will be theirs even when the instalment money is almost completed.
very good observation just like Sherlock Holmes,the poor guy was definitely murdered, another clear pointer is the lack of urine stains,every hang victim always pee when the noose gets tighter,even many male victims can ejaculate hot steaming sperm on themselves.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by sule944: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
Pure murder. The crime scene is very unrelated to suicide. The killers did a very poor job.
Pointers:
He was probably killed before his body was lifted to the noose.. See the folded part on his trouser indicating he was lifted.
No stool or block to have giving him the height he needed to hang himself. How did he climb up to the noose?? If you say the hole in the walls then he should have been facing backwards and his foot should also be dusty and bruised.
He is scared of dying from covid by wearing a mask but took his life by hanging? Haba. Poor job by the criminals.. Let them check how much was left for him to complete the instalment money.. Some people fit kill person so the bike will be theirs even when the instalment money is almost completed.
ur a good detective
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Sweetcho: 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
Pointers:

You are so clever if you are not a police detective you should be!
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:

Whoever snapped him must have been the first contact.. Who would say that that is how he was upon sighting him. But then what was the first contact doing in that area because the body looks fresh.

U assume that d person who snapped him was d first contact. How u came to that conclusion is a mystery. At same time, u are asking what d first contact was doing in d area. Also d story is very clear how d guy was discovered, what was done after d body was discovered & d presence of a policeman at d crime scene. So I don't get how and why u are asking what d first contact was doing in d area.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Oizee(f): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
MartinCorridon:

You guys watch too much CSI and start forming detectives.

Do you know what staging a scene would cost you? Precious time that can make a killer caught.

Nigerian Police doesn't have the forensic means to effectively investigate crimes. No DNA database, no dusting for fingerprints. Why would a killer then waste time to fake a murder ?

The only type of murderer who can be motivated to stage a scene is a spouse or family member..and it would be in the house to throw off suspicion.
but how did he tied d rope to what ever it was tied to? May b d place has been tampered with
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by greatbuc(m): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
Tony36353:

A very good and well observed point from you bro, but that can only be on a conclusive ground if the crime scene have not been tampered with. some personal critics to your claim bro are as follows;
Firstly, there is a possibility that he folded his trouser himself to allow him easily climb the open window from the side view, so as to access the wooden roof above and tie the rope himself. He couldn't have use the hole in the wall, but folding and climbing through the side fence is possible.
secondly, every individual in the attempt of sucide can be said to be naive, and the only experience one can have are from visual display, news etc...hence, one might tend to act awkwardly or in a funny manner. The nose mask in form of a careful observation looked tightened. He possibly must have done that to avoid the loud agony in form of painful noises, as the rope tightening and in the process of death.
Thirdly it look freshed as if it happened some hours ago. If he was mudered, the muderer should have observed his phone and understand the complications of it ringing any moment and exposing them, since the distance from the crime scene to his home is just a stone throw, and the possibility of them switching it off or taking it away is a bit high. His phone need to be checked. How many missed call does he have in it. who did he talked last with on phone? There is more to the situation, but it being a case of being killed,is not quite certain.

thanks bro.. The distance between the window and the wooden beam he supposedly tied the rope to is too wide.. Perhaps he did his research so well to let your second analysis not hold water. His killers have watched him or downright live with him don't you think?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by greatbuc(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
toprealman:
In some countries, you will be attested to assist with investigation. You seem to "know too much."
know too much won't count cause I'll be blowing my flames to cause fire which is not wise.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by jacoik(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
Pointers:
honestly its your type we need in npf not all those fools that call themselves police. look at how you analyzed it and you killed it very well
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by greatbuc(m): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
jacoik:
honestly its your type we need in npf not all those fools that call themselves police. look at how you analyzed it and you killed it very well
lool thanks Bro.. Easy on the word KILLED o.. Na keyboard investigator I be o.. I only reacted on the picture I saw.. There are more to the scene than what's definitely captured.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by chijokz(m): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
Pointers:
I applaud your investigative and logical analysis.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
Pointers:
nope, you can see those pot hoes there. He already hang the rope using a chair. Took the chair back, put his legs on both side of the wall and suspended himself.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
Pointers:

I get your point. But I want you to know this, most Nigerians are not well enlightened on how to behave in a crime scene meaning that the picture you see on newspaper or blog about a crime scene is not the original, hints and objects in the place would have been tampered with. The man is hung close to an opened window, would the criminals have risked being caught by hanging him where they could be caught? I'm not trying to justify that it is not a murder but I want you know that you can not judge by mere looking at a picture. This is not a movie, don't act like a CID
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Mikaeltomz(m): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
It is definitely murder.. person wey won die go buy chinchin and singlet?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
Shile981:

I want you know that you can not judge by mere looking at a picture. This is not a movie, don't act like a CID

God bless u
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by greatbuc(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Shile981:

I get your point. But I want you to know this, most Nigerians are not well enlightened on how to behave in a crime scene meaning that the picture you see on newspaper or blog about a crime scene is not the original, hints and objects in the place would have been tampered with. The man is hung close to an opened window, would the criminals have risked being caught by hanging him where they could be caught? I'm not trying to justify that it is not a murder but I want you know that you can not judge by mere looking at a picture. This is not a movie, don't act like a CID
I pray the best investigation is carried out. Its so hard for me to believe its suicide. And moreover its my opinion. You can come up with yours
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by HMarshal(m): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
you mean suicide wouldn't require such clenched fist.. His fingers should be on free fall position. You are right.

I mean,"murder" won't require clenched fists,only if trying to endure pain,in this case a self inflicted pain
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by samx4real(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
This is not succide
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by greatbuc(m): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
HMarshal:

I mean,"murder" won't require clenched fists,only if trying to endure pain,in this case a self inflicted pain
you can research on suicidal hangings.. You will notice most have open palms
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by johnHerba(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Dalby(m): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
Pointers:

My thoughts exactly!!!
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by earnit3: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
Life
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Mintum: 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
This is not a suicide, He was killed
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by unclemaths(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
Pointers:

The following contents in his bag showed he wasn't tired of life. Then, where was the money he realized for that day? And where is the bike?

Another eyewitness who pleaded anonymity, also confirmed that some items found in the bags were a white garment (Jalamia), two types of perfumes, a new white singlet, chin chin, biscuits and other personal effects. He used a white handkerchief as a face mask.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by HMarshal(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
you can research on suicidal hangings.. You will notice most have open palms

Like I said,only God knows Wich it actually is,buh from here it looks like a sucidal death
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by IronMan077(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
Pointers:
You said it all. Wicked world
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Prettyenit18(f): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin you are crazy, go and join the FBI. Uve got talent
greatbuc:
Pointers:
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Shile981:

So he should act like what? A slowpoke? He gave his observations,you can give yours too. Which one be CID? undecided

Its simple logical and deductive reasoning na...
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by adejoseph1980: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
[Kudos to your analysis,,,quote author=greatbuc post=94320458]Pure murder. The crime scene is very unrelated to suicide. The killers did a very poor job.
Pointers:
He is scared of dying from covid by wearing a mask but took his life by hanging? Haba. Poor job by the criminals.. Let them check how much was left for him to complete the instalment money.. Some people fit kill person so the bike will be theirs even when the instalment money is almost completed. [/quote]
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Osobi32(m): 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Everything in this picture shows he was murdered. From how he is hanging to his folded trouser, not to mention the scarf he tied to prevent covid19. Now tell me..... How would a man who is protecting himself against covid19 commit suicide? Criminals are always too stupid
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by sorority11(m): 12:10am On Sep 27, 2020
Look at the crime scene.

Things to note

1. He died of strangulation, he died on the Noose look at his palms, tightly squeezed, human reflex action when you are been strangled you squeeze tight your palm.

2. A rolled up sleeve in his leg means nothing: he is an Okada man, most of then roll up their trouser sleeve especially the part of the leg you use to start your bike. If he was anyway carried up, you carry a grown up man from the waist and his well iron top should be rumpled.

3. He needed a stool? No you don't necessarily need a stool to strangle your self though, if you don't have a stool just sit, the way he used to hung the rope in the ceiling, after he tied the rope to the ceiling, he placed the noose around his neck and jumped down. Not that hard.

But anyway these are just counter assumptions, of "what if it was a suicide?"
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:28am On Sep 27, 2020
greatbuc:
Pointers:
Apt
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:28am On Sep 27, 2020
So saddening, there is a foul play in this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless / 58 Nigerian Doctors Stopped At Lagos Airport, Were Promised Millions By UK Firm / COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.