Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) (65367 Views)

38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) / Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Shellsploit: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
Moz22:
do u stay around okearo

grin grin grin grin
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by esmarcq(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
ashybabs:
awon Nairaland arm chair Forensics WEH Done
you know so well, no need to hype me too much boss

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by getinspired01(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

According to u:

"what am actually saying is that you don't have to debunk the guy points outrightly, if you have a contrary opinion, then you counter his point with it."

Pls what is d difference between "debunking d guys points outrightly" and "if you have a contrary opinion, then you counter his point with it."

Debunking is point, is that you don't want to accept that it can be a murder not suicide.
So you go all out quoting everyone that seconded the guys opinions.
you also asking that will a suicide bomber like to be killed by security agent.

Now your answer, the main reason why a suicide bomber will avoid security agent like a plague, is not because he/she cares for his/her life, but care for the success of the mission which a security agent can altered
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

Clues and motives hommie. Clues and motives.

Of course. The motive is to die by hanging right, what's the use of a nose cover then? Dude wasnt in a desert and we are not in the dry season so dusts won't enter his nose. Or should we say the uncompleted building is home to shiit and faeces and he is trying desperately not to gag as he hoists himself up to die sad

Look at the clue and look at the motive

And in all these things u watched, did d investigators say nose covering isnt consistent with commiting suicide? Do u have any research to show emphatically that nose covering isn't consistent with suicide?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Chino4NAUTH: 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
SARS , bandits and robbers only target people who are shinning
Then I can conclude you're living in a fool's paradise.. Continue swimming in mucky waters of ignorance alone maybe the poor not-shining villagers in the north are shining grin grin
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

U are d one deflecting. This is a suicide discussion and a suicide bomber commits suicide. So am very much in order. D question still stands, premise or not:

Would a suicide bomber like to be killed by a security agent?

Wrong...a suicide bomber is a terrorist. We are not discussing terrorism. Thats a different ball game entirely. Let your questions stick to the thread and the suicide/murder at hand...

Or I bring in my own premises.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by BCISLTD: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
so to you now if the bike man was killed then he should have been left in the meeting point of his killers. If you want to debunk my hypothesis used my pointers to criticize and stop making fallacious statements like do you know what it will cost.. If the man told his people where he was going to and who he was going to meet.. Would that not give away his killers easily?

Even the hole in the wall is not high enough to get his head into the nooze
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

It's very related. It's still about suicide. Maybe u didn't see "suicide" in "suicide bomber"?

Would a suicide bomber like to be killed by a security agent?
Terrorism... Or did you not see the bomber in the 'suicide bomber'? Or is it 'suicide chicken' or 'suicide sex'?

Stick to the topic hommie.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
getinspired01:

Debunking is point, is that you don't want to accept that it can be a murder not suicide.
So you go all out quoting everyone that seconded the guys opinions.
you also asking that will a suicide bomber like to be killed by security agent.

Now your answer, the main reason why a suicide bomber will avoid security agent like a plague, is not because he/she cares for his/her life, but care for the success of the mission which a security agent can altered

U see, u don't even no what u are saying that's y I asked u this:

Pls what is d difference between "debunking d guys points outrightly" and "if you have a contrary opinion, then you counter his point with it."

D fact is that there's no difference.

And when I read what u said up there, I really can't make sense of it because it's all so muddled up. Now u are telling me d reason why a suicide bomber wouldn't do this or that. Did I ask u or anyone for d reason y a suicide bomber would want to complete his mission?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

And in all these things u watched, did d investigators say nose covering isnt consistent with commiting suicide? Do u have any research to show emphatically that nose covering isn't consistent with suicide?

Lmaoooo... You sound like one of these criminal lawyers in 'how to get away with murder' series. You dont care about winning,just casting an iota of doubt by asking rhetorical questions and hoping along the line, your opponent will cave in.

Now to your question. The answer is yes, unless the nose cover induces death by asphyxiation as the suicide motive. In that case, there would be no rope again...just a tightly bound nose cover to induce asphyxiation.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

Terrorism... Or did you not see the bomber in the 'suicide bomber'? Or is it 'suicide chicken' or 'suicide sex'?

Stick to the topic hommie.

And what will d bomb do to d suicide bomber?

Would a suicide bomber like to be killed by a security agent? Yes or no?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo... You sound like one of these criminal lawyers in 'how to get away with murder' series. You dont care about winning,just casting an iota of doubt by asking rhetorical questions and hoping along the line, your opponent will cave in.

Now to your question. The answer is yes, unless the nose cover induces death by asphyxiation as the suicide motive. In that case, there would be no rope again...just a tightly bound nose cover to induce asphyxiation.

I didn't ask u what nose cover does or does do. What I asked is this:

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by getinspired01(m): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

I fail to see d correlation between d fear of Corona and suicide. Should d fear of Corona be a factor in deciding whether a person can commit suicide or not?

If his feet were to be "dusty and bruised" as a result of climbing, would u see d dust& bruises from d front of d feet or from d back?

In terms of where he is facing, how would it have been possible to identify him and snap him if he wasn't facing forward? Which means those who discovered d crime scene might have met him facing backwards but turned him around

This is your pair of second lenses, well it is skewed.

so do you want to tell us that you climb with the back of your feet, so that it is the back of the feet that will be dusty and bruised.

Hello do miss the part where it is written that he was traced to the uncompleted building by the tone of his phone when called, so people that traced him there won't recognize him until he was turned right
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

And when I read what u said up there, I really can't make sense of it because it's all so muddled up. Now u are telling me d reason why a suicide bomber wouldn't do this or that. Did I ask u or anyone for d reason y a suicide bomber would want to complete his mission?

He told you what I already told you. What they care about is targets. Not how they would love to die and by whose hand. Ain't that enough answer for you bro?

Since we are talking unrelated premises, 'would a suicide bomber detonate if his target is his own family?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
getinspired01:

This is your pair of second lenses, well it is skewed.

so do you want to tell us that you climb with the back of your feet, so that it is the back of the feet that will be dusty and bruised.

Hello do miss the part where it is written that he was traced to the uncompleted building by the tone of his phone when called, so people that traced him there won't recognize him until he was turned right

It seems like English language is a very big problem for u. I don't think u understood one bit what u read. Try comprehension first before typing because i don't think it's my comment that u are responding to
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Nwaceci1234(f): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Are You a prophet, because your points make sense.
greatbuc:
Pure murder. The crime scene is very unrelated to suicide. The killers did a very poor job.
Pointers:
He was probably killed before his body was lifted to the noose.. See the folded part on his trouser indicating he was lifted.
No stool or block to have giving him the height he needed to hang himself. How did he climb up to the noose?? If you say the hole in the walls then he should have been facing backwards and his foot should also be dusty and bruised.
He is scared of dying from covid by wearing a mask but took his life by hanging? Haba. Poor job by the criminals.. Let them check how much was left for him to complete the instalment money.. Some people fit kill person so the bike will be theirs even when the instalment money is almost completed.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

He told you what I already told you. What they care about is targets. Not how they would love to die and by whose hand. Ain't that enough answer for you bro?

Since we are talking unrelated premises, 'would a suicide bomber detonate if his target is his own family?

I didn't ask u about target. But going by d above, are u saying that a suicide bomber would not like to be killed by a security agent?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Admiral49(m): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
Pure murder. The crime scene is very unrelated to suicide. The killers did a very poor job.
Pointers:
He was probably killed before his body was lifted to the noose.. See the folded part on his trouser indicating he was lifted.
No stool or block to have giving him the height he needed to hang himself. How did he climb up to the noose?? If you say the hole in the walls then he should have been facing backwards and his foot should also be dusty and bruised.
He is scared of dying from covid by wearing a mask but took his life by hanging? Haba. Poor job by the criminals.. Let them check how much was left for him to complete the instalment money.. Some people fit kill person so the bike will be theirs even when the instalment money is almost completed.

We need employ your for investigations...you are on point my man.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

And what will d bomb do to d suicide bomber?

Would a suicide bomber like to be killed by a security agent? Yes or no?

Still asking rhetorics I see!!! grin

Premise is unrelated hommie... We both know that. Terrorism is different
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by getinspired01(m): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Then your question about suicide bomber does not correlate with the thread.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

Still asking rhetorics I see!!! grin

Premise is unrelated hommie... We both know that. Terrorism is different

I didn't tell u it is d same or different. What I asked is this "And what will d bomb do to d suicide bomber? Would a suicide bomber like to be killed by a security agent? Yes or no?"
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u what nose cover does or does do. What I asked is this:

I thought I answered your question or didn't you take your time to read well?

Take your time and read my reply.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lekki1444: 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

Then I can conclude you're living in a fool's paradise.. Continue swimming in mucky waters of ignorance alone maybe the poor not-shining villagers in the north are shining grin grin
bro since i have been in this country i have had no encounters with SARS robbers or anything evil. the key is to keep a low profile. you will see me on the street wearing bathroom slippers. i no send. so the question is why are you encountering these people ? maybe you should stop being a yahoo boy or looking like a yahoo boy. i have no tattoos, dont keep long hair and try to dress like a gentleman and dnt wear skinny jeans. try to do these things maybe you will see a difference in how SARS perceive you on the street wink
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
getinspired01:

Then your question about suicide bomber does not correlate with the thread.

U can't even make sense of your own comments and u can't even different between "debunking d guys points outrightly" and "if you have a contrary opinion, then you counter his point with it." So how will what I said now make sense to u?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by getinspired01(m): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

It seems like English language is a very big problem for u. I don't think u understood one bit what u read. Try comprehension first before typing because i don't think it's my comment that u are responding to

I don't understand English, thanks for the compliment. Are you not lexy2014 again, check the name of the person I quote
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u about target. But going by d above, are u saying that a suicide bomber would not like to be killed by a security agent?

Really? I thought I can also ask questions hommie!!! grin so you dont want me to even ask you dope on your suicide bombing issh again

I never asked you about suicide bombers or security agents...just the posted suicide on this thread.

Lol...dude you are one funny piece
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

I thought I answered your question or didn't you take your time to read well?

Take your time and read my reply.

"And in all these things u watched, did d investigators say nose covering isnt consistent with commiting suicide? Do u have any research to show emphatically that nose covering isn't consistent with suicide?"

I asked about investigators opinion and research. Where are they? Or didn't u read d questions properly?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
getinspired01:

I don't understand English, thanks for the compliment. Are you not lexy2014 again, check the name of the person I quote

Then check d post by lexy2014 and compare with ur post. Am not sure u understood what u read. Pls read it again b4 asking questions
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't tell u it is d same or different. What I asked is this "And what will d bomb do to d suicide bomber? Would a suicide bomber like to be killed by a security agent? Yes or no?"

Oh now we doing two questions? grin

I already answered your second so lemme do my own two questions. An eye for an eye stuff wink

1. Is suicide bombing terrorism or not?

2. Does a bomb make you lay coloured eggs?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Neddyogu(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lousy attempt to pass off murder for suicide. Very lousy attempt.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

Oh now we doing two questions? grin

I already answered your second so lemme do my own two questions. An eye for an eye stuff wink

1. Is suicide bombing terrorism or not?

2. Does a bomb make you lay coloured eggs?

Pls feel free.

"And what will d bomb do to d suicide bomber? Would a suicide bomber like to be killed by a security agent? Yes or no?"
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

"And in all these things u watched, did d investigators say nose covering isnt consistent with commiting suicide? Do u have any research to show emphatically that nose covering isn't consistent with suicide?"

I asked about investigators opinion and research. Where are they? Or didn't u read d questions properly?

The investigations and the research are same hommie. The conclusions are what I gave you in my original post to your question. Check it well. I answered it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless / 58 Nigerian Doctors Stopped At Lagos Airport, Were Promised Millions By UK Firm / Health Advice: Doctors Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.