Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) (65374 Views)

38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) / Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by getinspired01(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

U can't even make sense of your own comments and u can't even different between "debunking d guys points outrightly" and "if you have a contrary opinion, then you counter his point with it." So how will what I said now make sense to u?

You don't get, do you, I think comprehension is to big for you bro.
You just like that one kid that want to shove his opinion down everybody throat.
The fact that you can't decipher my comment, says a lot about your comprehension skills.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Pls feel free.

"And what will d bomb do to d suicide bomber? Would a suicide bomber like to be killed by a security agent? Yes or no?"

1. Is suicide bombing terrorism or not?

2. Does a bomb make you lay big fat coloured eggs?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

The investigations and the research are same hommie. The conclusions are what I gave you in my original post to your question. Check it well. I answered it.

I asked about "investigators opinion" in all ur crime series. Where's d research?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

Is suicide bombing suicide or not? what will d bomb do to d suicide bomber? Would a suicide bomber like to be killed by a security agent? Yes or no?"
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

I asked about "investigators opinion" in all ur crime series. Where's d research?

Did the investigators pull the points outta their big fat asses? grin grin cheesy

They carried out the research on the cases they dealt with and that formed the basis for their conclusion.

Did you really read my answer sha or should I repost them for you?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by getinspired01(m): 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Then check d post by lexy2014 and compare with ur post. Am not sure u understood what u read. Pls read it again b4 asking questions
just come out plain that you can't fathom my comment.

You quote the guy that make FTC, to counter his assertion, and thereby quoting everyone that seconded his opinion, asking them a rhetorical question, which makes me to quote you and let you know that you don't have to argue with everyone if they are not ready to see through your second pair of lenses.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Is suicide bombing suicide or not? what will d bomb do to d suicide bomber? Would a suicide bomber like to be killed by a security agent? Yes or no?"

Yes or no?

I could do this all day but in deference to the life lost by that young man, this will be my last question on the bombing issue.

One love
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Freelance363: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
I am no investigator,but looking at this corpse,the guy was murdered,obviously.did he just handg himself,standing on nothing? He was very close to the wall,which means,once he starts struggling for breathe,his instict will be to help himself out,by grabbing it with his legs.Are there bruises on his legs? Most likely non.
I think he was murdered.But dis con3 is so poor in investigation.
I hope it is unraveled as to why and how,and by whom.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

Did the investigators pull the points outta their big fat asses? grin grin cheesy

They carried out the research on the cases they dealt with and that formed the basis for their conclusion.

Did you really read my answer sha or should I repost them for you?

Great. So in ur crime series, d investigators emphatically said that a person committing will never put nose cover or white handkerchief over his or her nose while committing suicide?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
MartinCorridon:

You guys watch too much CSI and start forming detectives.

Do you know what staging a scene would cost you? Precious time that can make a killer caught.

Nigerian Police doesn't have the forensic means to effectively investigate crimes. No DNA database, no dusting for fingerprints. Why would a killer then waste time to fake a murder ?

The only type of murderer who can be motivated to stage a scene is a spouse or family member..and it would be in the house to throw off suspicion.

Poorly Staged Murder.

From the picture you will see that the height of his legs are not more than one block. There’s no strong evidence to show that he committed murder. Nothing on the floor to help him climb, no holes on the wall either, no scratches on the wall and no brushes on his legs and hands. Considering the distance between him and the wall, if he actually hanged him self, you would have seen the marks of his struggles when the rope was choking him to death, at least he would have struggled and the marks would have shown on the wall easily since it’s not plastered.

The poly bags on the floor looks like some food items that he got for himself for lunch since he’s going to relax a bit before the evening shift. it simply shows that he was going home before they took him. His neat body and the way he squeezed his palms in anguish, i believe he was strangled from behind before they went to hang his body. It was out of fear that they took him to an uncompleted building, the uncompleted building would provide a shade for them to hang him more than the bushes.

Suspects***
His uncle should be investigated properly since the story said his an only son. He can decide to take him out and inherit whatever that the family owns, it’s also possible that someone (includes his uncle) is owing him large chunk of money and decides to eliminate him. How did his uncle get to know how much was left for him to pay up for the bike? Was his uncle the person keeping his money that he made from Okada until its enough to pay the owner?

Suspect no 2.
The bike owner is the first person to be interrogated, he has a lot of questions to answer. Was the victim with the bike when the found his body? Where is the bike now? Since an eyewitness said the bike owner and the deceased were like brothers, also uncle said that deceased had paid 320,000 out of the 397,000 that the bike owner gave him the bike on higher purchase, why would he take his life when what ventured into seems to be progressing as planned?

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Great. So in ur crime series, d investigators emphatically said that a person committing will never put nose cover or white handkerchief over his or her nose while committing suicide?

Already answered your question hommie.

Whatever else you want to add, feel free.

My last reply grin
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by nitlow(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
If the victim MEAN to take his own life, the first thing to do is to get rid of that facemask.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
getinspired01:

You don't get, do you, I think comprehension is to big for you bro.
You just like that one kid that want to shove his opinion down everybody throat.
The fact that you can't decipher my comment, says a lot about your comprehension skills.

Let's look at ur comments and mine. There's nothing to comprehend in ur comment cos u said nothing:

This is what u said.

so do you want to tell us that you climb with the back of your feet, so that it is the back of the feet that will be dusty and bruised.

What part of ur feet do u climb with and how's that related to d comment I made about feet, bruises and dust?

To what did I say that prompted this comment?:

Hello do miss the part where it is written that he was traced to the uncompleted building by the tone of his phone when called, so people that traced him there won't recognize him until he was turned right
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

Yes or no?

I could do this all day but in deference to the life lost by that young man, this will be my last question on the bombing issue.

One love

Since u have been doing it, u weren't thinking of d guy?

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by nickxtra(m): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
oshozondii:

https://www.independent.ng/graphic-image-commercial-motocylist-commits-suicide-in-ibadan/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Fear hire purchase merchants. When the hirer is at the point of making full balance, the car/okada owner will device a way to kill or make something ugly happen in order to retrieve his car/okada back from the hirer. They should question the owner of the okada very well. Some of them are evil.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
getinspired01:

You quote the guy that make FTC, to counter his assertion, and thereby quoting everyone that seconded his opinion, asking them a rhetorical question, which makes me to quote you and let you know that you don't have to argue with everyone if they are not ready to see through your second pair of lenses.

U see, u are even more guilty of what u are accusing me of. If I choose to quote others, how's that ur business? In ur attempt to go against me, u have ended up doing worse than what u say am doing. D same argument that u said I shouldn't argue with others is what u have been arguing with me. D same way u say am trying to force other people to see my point of view is d same way u are trying to force me to see ur point of view. Don't try to sound sanctimonious here
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

Already answered your question hommie.

Whatever else you want to add, feel free.

My last reply grin

grin oh, I would have loved for u to continue as we go over and over and over
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by greatbuc(m): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
BCISLTD:

Even the whole in the wall is high enough to get his head into the nooze
hole for which leg. Stack two blocks together and see how far you are off the ground. Even the top foot hole looks too small to fit a shoe.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by proclinician: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
You said sai baba 4+4 and just halfway into the journey u couldn't take it anymore and u kill yourself. What manner of fvckery?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Vikalinda(m): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
clear murder, if sucide he would have removed the face mask while struggling for last minute breath.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Mursz: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
Pure murder. The crime scene is very unrelated to suicide. The killers did a very poor job.
Pointers:
He was probably killed before his body was lifted to the noose.. See the folded part on his trouser indicating he was lifted.
No stool or block to have giving him the height he needed to hang himself. How did he climb up to the noose?? If you say the hole in the walls then he should have been facing backwards and his foot should also be dusty and bruised.
He is scared of dying from covid by wearing a mask but took his life by hanging? Haba. Poor job by the criminals.. Let them check how much was left for him to complete the instalment money.. Some people fit kill person so the bike will be theirs even when the instalment money is almost completed.

Thumbs up on your analogy.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by greatbuc(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
sureteeboy:

As cogent as these points might have been, it was based on a faulty premise, which is; the scene had never been tampered with.
Your first step in validating your points is establishing a proof that the scene was just as it is from the start
one link to an untampered scene here is the fact that the face of the hanging man is still covered. Will the first contact not want to know the identity of this man by pulling down the mask. The object that elevated him was taken away for what reason.. So they will give the village elder that came to the scene so he can sit down and faint in peace? Who touches a dead man unknown man in an enclosed environment? Whoever snapped him must have been the first contact.. Who would say that that is how he was upon sighting him. But then what was the first contact doing in that area because the body looks fresh.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
THE REALITY. let me put it to you how nigeria is the best place in the world to live for a simple man. now you can get a decent 1 bedroom apartment in say ogun state for 200,000 naira. This is 400 pounds. In every developed country in the world this 400 pounds is there weekly rent. and if you are poor in a developed country and live in a bad dangerous neighborhood then that 400 pounds is your monthly rent. BUT IN NIGERIA THIS IS YOUR ANNUAL RENT. SO ALL YU HAVE TO DO IS COME UP WITH 400 POUNDS AND THEN YOU CAN RELAX FOR A WHOLE YEAR. this is just accomodation alone,in those western countries you pay council tax which is like 2000 pounds. So this council tax is 5 times your annual rent. Then they pay TV liense which is like 400 pounds a year. So just paying too watch your own tv costs the annual rent of someone living a simple life in naija. Next you pay water rate which is like 400 a year. So paying for water in the west is someones annual rent in naija meanwhile in naija the water is free and comes with the house because everyhouse has a borehole. These are only a few bills in the west that you are exxpected to pay and we are already into 20 times the amount of someones annual rent in naija. Are you starting to get the picture ? if you choose the simple life nigeria is the best country in the world to be in. it is when you aspire and want to start driving SUV and mercedes and etc etc, thats where the problem comes when you live in nigeria because there is not enough money for everyone to live like this and more than likely you will have to suffer and struggle to try to get to that level of living. you may have to kill someone, 419 someone, do juju on someone, pray you are the 1 in 100,000 aplicant who gets that gas and oil job, or aspire to be a politician with access to government funds. therein lies all the sorrow, because more than likely you will not make it and you may have to commit suicide in frustration.

Is that 200k a year rent in ogun state applicable in every part of d country? Despite what u saying about d expenses in d west, our folks there send us money more than we send them. Am not sure I get d picture
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by RosyIsBlessed: 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
Pure murder. The crime scene is very unrelated to suicide. The killers did a very poor job.
Pointers:
He was probably killed before his body was lifted to the noose.. See the folded part on his trouser indicating he was lifted.
No stool or block to have giving him the height he needed to hang himself. How did he climb up to the noose?? If you say the hole in the walls then he should have been facing backwards and his foot should also be dusty and bruised.
He is scared of dying from covid by wearing a mask but took his life by hanging? Haba. Poor job by the criminals.. Let them check how much was left for him to complete the instalment money.. Some people fit kill person so the bike will be theirs even when the instalment money is almost completed.

U are wise
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Mpanyi: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
getinspired01:

Can't tell what he is forming. He is even taking it serious. Air your opinion and go away. Reply to another person own and go away. You no dey do competition here.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lekki1444: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Is that 200k a year rent in ogun state applicable in every part of d country? Despite what u saying about d expenses in d west, our folks there send us money more than we send them. Am not sure I get d picture
you get the point bro.no be all mouth dem dey take talk
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by CryptoRepublic1: 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
Pointers:

That's not the real photo,that photo is a Photoshopped as you can see all the shadows in it.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
Pointers:
A very good and well observed point from you bro, but that can only be on a conclusive ground if the crime scene have not been tampered with. some personal critics to your claim bro are as follows;
Firstly, there is a possibility that he folded his trouser himself to allow him easily climb the open window from the side view, so as to access the wooden roof above and tie the rope himself. He couldn't have use the hole in the wall, but folding and climbing through the side fence is possible.
secondly, every individual in the attempt of sucide can be said to be naive, and the only experience one can have are from visual display, news etc...hence, one might tend to act awkwardly or in a funny manner. The nose mask in form of a careful observation looked tightened. He possibly must have done that to avoid the loud agony in form of painful noises, as the rope tightening and in the process of death.
Thirdly it look freshed as if it happened some hours ago. If he was mudered, the muderer should have observed his phone and understand the complications of it ringing any moment and exposing them, since the distance from the crime scene to his home is just a stone throw, and the possibility of them switching it off or taking it away is a bit high. His phone need to be checked. How many missed call does he have in it. who did he talked last with on phone? There is more to the situation, but it being a case of being killed,is not quite certain.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by greatbuc(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't say u should agree with me. I only said if u had taken ur time to look thru his points with a second pair of lenses, u would have detected a lot of loopholes in d "cogent points" that he made

����� ��� ���� ������ �� �������
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by greatbuc(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
HMarshal:

Did u notice the clenched fists sir
Murder wuldnt require such "gesture" of "hand fisting" suppression.

you mean suicide wouldn't require such clenched fist.. His fingers should be on free fall position. You are right.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by toprealman: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
Pointers:
In some countries, you will be attested to assist with investigation. You seem to "know too much."
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by greatbuc(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
blackfase:

You are very smart. Exactly my thoughts. For those forming Sherlock Holmes upandan lol. Why go through all the stress of hanging when they can simply just strangle him or stick a knife through.

Doing that connotes murder and the killers don't want any questions asked. Probably his killer premeditated the murder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless / 58 Nigerian Doctors Stopped At Lagos Airport, Were Promised Millions By UK Firm / 15 Health Benefits Of Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.