Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? (27632 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Thank you? smiley

Mails are so old school.I rarely check my nl mails.You can ask whatever it is you want to ask on here, I'll reply.

Tola, not my real name.

Its ok.
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Thank you? smiley

Mails are so old school.I rarely check my nl mails.You can ask whatever it is you want to ask on here, I'll reply.

Tola, not my real name.

Its okay.

You wouldn't give me your digits on here, would you? or your IG

You would have shared name with a cousin of mine, if you was Tola.

Are you going to tell your real name, Tahrah?
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Its okay.

You wouldn't give me your digits on here, would you? or your IG

You would have shared name with a cousin of mine, if you was Tola.

Are you going to tell your real name, Tahrah?
That'd mean blowing my anonymous cover.:X

Oh wow, you're a south-westerner?

If I told you, you wouldn't believe.grin
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
That'd mean blowing my anonymous cover.:X

Oh wow, you're a south-westerner?

If I told you, you wouldn't believe.grin

I'd understand if you want to remain anonymous on here. I wouldn't blow it for a just a mere hookup with some random niggarr who was previously a pendejo. And I was ready to blow mine.

I'm kinda mixed. Mom is from the west, so yeah I got quite some "yorubaness" in me plus I have lived all my life bar the last 6 years in the west. I still visit the west though. Fam is there. Don't mind my choice of words, I try to flex lexicons a lot.

I probably won't believe tbh.
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

I'd understand if you want to remain anonymous on here. I wouldn't blow it for a just a mere hookup with some random niggarr who was previously a pendejo. And I was ready to blow mine.

I'm kinda mixed. Mom is from the west, so yeah I got quite some "yorubaness" in me plus I have lived all my life bar the last 6 years in the west. I still visit the west though. Fam is there. Don't mind my choice of words, I try to flex lexicons a lot.

I probably won't believe tbh.
What does hookup in this context mean before I start jumping to conclusions?grin

You're half but you seem to hold the Yoruba's in contempt.Why is that? Guess education took you away from here?So what are you mixed with? tongue

No use fooling each other then.grin
What does the emboldened mean btw?
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
What does hookup in this context mean before I start jumping to conclusions?grin

You're half but you seem to hold the Yoruba's in contempt.Why is that? Guess education took you away from here?So what are you mixed with? tongue

No use fooling each other then.grin
What does the emboldened mean btw?

Far from what you're thinking. I'm sure your decent, right? Though I think you would be charmed by my aura.

I do not hold the Yoruba's in contempt, will never. I guess wounds from the past have healed, or are the scars still bearing fruits, I thought we was over that shit. That wasn't the real me in those episodes. I'm sorry once again.

Yeah education took me to the emirates city of Ilorin.

I do not understand what you mean by "No use fooling each other" please shed more light.

Pendejo and cabrone are spanish words with similar meanings.
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Far from what you're thinking. I'm sure your decent, right? Though I think you would be charmed by my aura.

I do not hold the Yoruba's in contempt, will never. I guess wounds from the past have healed, or are the scars still bearing fruits, I thought we was over that shit. That wasn't the real me in those episodes. I'm sorry once again.

Yeah education took me to the emirates city of Ilorin.

I do not understand what you mean by "No use fooling each other" please shed more light.

Pendejo and cabrone are spanish words with similar meanings.
Its not about decency, my warped mind misinterpreted your innocent words.Aura ko, auracle ni.Are you tall?

It's not that deep, stop apologizing.You ignored the last question.You schooled in UI?Nice.If I may ask, what did you study?

Like even if I'm being a 100% truthful in answering your questions, there's a 50% chance you do not believe.

I do not understand Spanish.
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Its not about decency, my warped mind misinterpreted your innocent words.Aura ko, auracle ni.Are you tall?

It's not that deep, stop apologizing.You ignored the last question.You schooled in UI?Nice.If I may ask, what did you study?

Like even if I'm being a 100% truthful in answering your questions, there's a 50% chance you do not believe.

I do not understand Spanish.

I'm confident I would blow you off your feet. I'm like 6.0". Do I meet that criterion?

I won't stop apologizing until you quit making reference to that shit.

Not UI but Unilorin. I have a BSc in Micro biology.

Far for from it, I actually believe even if your making shit up, as it is there's no reason for any misgivings.

Well you should probably learn Spanish or something.

So tell me your real name, Tahrah.

And from your diary, I can tell you're in a higher institution somewhere in the west, don't tell me OAU? I envy folks from there.
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

I'm confident I would blow you off your feet. I'm like 6.0". Do I meet that criterion?

I won't stop apologizing until you quit making reference to that shit.

Not UI but Unilorin. I have a BSc in Micro biology.

Far for from it, I actually believe even if your making shit up, as it is there's no reason for any misgivings.

Well you should probably learn Spanish or something.

So tell me your real name, Tahrah.

And from your diary, I can tell you're in a higher institution somewhere in the west, don't tell me OAU? I envy folks from there.
I like tall, confident men. What's your spec?
I'll not bring it up again, lol.
Over here, we refer to universities of Ibadan and Ilorin as UI.That's cool. cool
Ohkay.
Come on, tell me what that word means?
As for my real name...
No, it's not OAU.
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I like tall, confident men. What's your spec?
I'll not bring it up again, lol.
Over here, we refer to universities of Ibadan and Ilorin as UI.That's cool. cool
Ohkay.
Come on, tell me what that word means?
As for my real name, it is Gbemisola.
No, it's not OAU.

I'm 6ft tall.

"Over there", where? I'm thinking FUTA.

I thought we said we was over making reference to to that shit. Anyways, pendejo means asshole.
Spanish is interesting tbh, you should learn it.

Btw, Gbemisola is really nice. Like you got a cute Yoruba name.
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by itstinaofficial(f): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2020
r
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by itstinaofficial(f): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2020
I was the head girl in my school and I represented the school in various competitions... That's what made me popular
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by itstinaofficial(f): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2020
Yeah
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by itstinaofficial(f): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2020
itstinaofficial:
I was the head girl in my school and I represented the school in various competitions... That's what made me popular
yeah
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

I'm 6ft tall.

"Over there", where? I'm thinking FUTA.

I thought we said we was over making reference to to that shit. Anyways, pendejo means asshole.
Spanish is interesting tbh, you should learn it.

Btw, Gbemisola is really nice. Like you got a cute Yoruba name.
You mentioned it earlier.And you conveniently ignored my question again...

Nah, you're wrong.

I'll learn it if you'll teach me. tongue
Thank you.
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2020
MhisTahrah:
You mentioned it earlier.And you conveniently ignored my question again...

Nah, you're wrong.

I'll learn it if you'll teach me. tongue
Thank you.

Oh! My bad

I like smart, pretty girls. I'm sure you tick both boxes.

Where then you at, Gbemi?

If you want, I can teach you.

Your welcome.
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Oh! My bad

I like smart, pretty girls. I'm sure you tick both boxes.

Where then you at, Gbemi?

If you want, I can teach you.

Your welcome.
I'm not pretty, ugly AF.Smart I'm not so sure sad

Lasgidi cool
When do we begin our lessons then? I'm not so sure we'd spend much time actually studying lipsrsealed Where did you learn to speak Spanish though? Duolingo?
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I'm not pretty, ugly AF.Smart I'm not so sure sad

Lasgidi cool
When do we begin our lessons then? I'm not so sure we'd spend much time actually studying lipsrsealed Where did you learn to speak Spanish though? Duolingo?

I like that you're pretty and humble as well. Your definitely smart.

Unilag! Oops! Whats your discipline?

No, I use Babbel. I'm not so much as fluent as you think I am. I just love the language.
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

I like that you're pretty and humble as well. Your definitely smart.

Unilag! Oops! Whats your discipline?

No, I use Babbel. I'm not so much as fluent as you think I am. I just love the language.
Lool...okay.
I did not say Unilag, I only mentioned Lagos.I'm a medical student.Don't ask anymore questions please, at this rate I'll be showing you my birth cert if our convo heads towards that direction.
Ohkay, I used duolingo for a while before I got tired.
This conversation has spanned a few days now, you piqued my interest, surprisingly.
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Lool...okay.
I did not say Unilag, I only mentioned Lagos.I'm a 3rd year medical student.Don't ask anymore questions please, at this rate I'll be showing you my birth cert if our convo heads towards that direction.
Ohkay, I used duolingo for a while before I got tired.
This conversation has spanned a few days now, you piqued my interest, surprisingly.

Your definitely brains with beauty, Gbemi.

Med school, would you believe!

I used to bring my late Grandma to LASUTH for her monthly check up, you helped me reignite old memories, Gbemi.

I bet you would do more than showing me your birth certificate. Lol

Oh! Duolingo is cool as well.

Yeah it has, you have always piqued my interest albeit we started off on the wrong foot.

I like that you're strong and smart. I like to have a conversation with you everyday, do you think that would be possible, lol?
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Your definitely brains with beauty, Gbemi.

Med school, would you believe!

I used to bring my late Grandma to LASUTH for her monthly check up, you helped me reignite old memories, Gbemi.

I bet you would do more than showing me your birth certificate. Lol

Oh! Duolingo is cool as well.

Yeah it has, you have always piqued my interest albeit we started off on the wrong foot.

I like that you're strong and smart. I like to have a conversation with you everyday, do you think that would be possible, lol?

Tahrah please.Even if you're right, I'll tell you you're wrong on the school matter.tongue
Eyah sorry, may her soul RIP.

Is this your first nl account?
This one go hard o, na lockdown make waka come nl.I'm not regular on here.
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Tahrah please.Even if you're right, I'll tell you you're wrong on the school matter.tongue
Eyah sorry, may her soul RIP.

Is this your first nl account?
This one go hard o, na lockdown make waka come nl.I'm not regular on here.

Tahrah, stop playing this sort of mind games with me. Is this how you play games with your bf?

This is my second moniker. I got a lengthy ban that would last over 10 years. These nl mods are crazy.

I just started being active like 2 years ago, affiliate marketing got me on here searching for clients.

Fancy a med student being a regular on NL def no!

Let's just flow with the moments while it lasts.

I've not had this kinda of long conversations with anyone on this forum, don't you feel the chemistry?
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by KingsoChuks101(m): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
Importing and Exporting
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Tahrah, stop playing this sort of mind games with me. Is this how you play games with your bf?

This is my second moniker. I got a lengthy ban that would last over 10 years. These nl mods are crazy.

I just started being active like 2 years ago, affiliate marketing got me on here searching for clients.

Fancy a med student being a regular on NL def no!

Let's just flow with the moments while it lasts.

I've not had this kinda of long conversations with anyone on this forum, don't you feel the chemistry?

Lmao!
What did you do?10years, chai grin grin You must be a troublemaker.
If one knows how to manage one's time very well, can even be a mod.Unfortunately, I'm not gifted in this aspect.
Alright.We'd make good forum friends but you're too gangster. grin
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Lmao!
What did you do?10years, chai grin grin You must be a troublemaker.
If one knows how to manage one's time very well, can even be a mod.Unfortunately, I'm not gifted in this aspect.
Alright.We'd make good forum friends but you're too gangster. grin

I did not kuku do anything.

Pasted some links in the wrong place and gbam, they just landed me that hefty ban.

Me just be looking them mods with one eye, cos I can create a hundred accounts in a day, if I want to. shiioor.

The gangster shit is a dominant trait, it has to be evident. Forum friends for life!

You seem to have given up on your diary, lol.
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

I did not kuku do anything.

Pasted some links in the wrong place and gbam, they just landed me that hefty ban.

Me just be looking them mods with one eye, cos I can create a hundred accounts in a day, if I want to. shiioor.

The gangster shit is a dominant trait, it has to be evident. Forum friends for life!

You seem to have given up on your diary, lol.

grin grin lmao

In real life, you're probably a very quiet person.grin
Exactly cool

Not exactly, I have to be in a certain mood before I update.
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
MhisTahrah:
grin grin lmao
In real life, you're probably a very quiet person.grin Exactly cool
Not exactly, I have to be in a certain mood before I update.
Are you trying to psyche me or what??
Oops!!
Well, even if you are right, I would say you're very wrong. lol
I totally understand. I had a diary with my other moniker.
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Are you trying to psyche me or what??

Oops!!

Well, even if you are right, I would say you're very wrong. lol

I totally understand. I had a diary with my other moniker.
I know I'm right.
I'd love to read your diary, what's the moniker?
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I know I'm right.
I'd love to read your diary, what's the moniker?

You cant be right all the time, Tahrah.

The moniker is quite a funny name, I can't login no more, I do not a have a vivid memory of the exact letters of the moniker.

When I do, I'd be sure to tell you.

Oh! you coming through with updates on your dairy.

My guys at college that year were always studying that year. I fancied going to med school also, but Unilorin changed my destiny, I thought I deserved a spot.

Hey pretty! study well, I'm sure when school resumes, exams would be coming up asap.

Do I even need to tell you to study!?
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 04, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

You cant be right all the time, Tahrah.

The moniker is quite a funny name, I can't login no more, I do not a have a vivid memory of the exact letters of the moniker.

When I do, I'd be sure to tell you.

Oh! you coming through with updates on your dairy.

My guys at college that year were always studying that year. I fancied going to med school also, but Unilorin changed my destiny, I thought I deserved a spot.

Hey pretty! study well, I'm sure when school resumes, exams would be coming up asap.

Do I even need to tell you to study!?
I'm right on this one tongue
It's never too late to chase your dreams.If you are determined, nothing can stop you.You can always put in for DE, yunno?
Please don't remind me, I start hyperventilating when I see the word exam.It's not so much about the hours spent studying but how productive one is.
Happy Sunday, are you a Christian?
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I'm right on this one tongue
It's never too late to chase your dreams.If you are determined, nothing can stop you.You can always put in for DE, yunno?
Please don't remind me, I start hyperventilating when I see the word exam.It's not so much about the hours spent studying but how productive one is.
Happy Sunday, are you a Christian?

Hey pretty, I will let you win this one so it'd die down, you're right.

I'm not sure I got that passion no more.

Hahaha! Let's call it "productive studying" then.

Happy Sunday! Tbh, I used to toy the idea of agnosticism often times.

But I'd say I'm a Christian now, I got overwhelmed albeit not so religious as you'd think.

I'm sure you're religious!
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by damtan(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Please, no one should post anything on this thread again except those two above me.
I'm enjoying the convo, kindly continue.
Any one who post anything would be banned for 10years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Manual Labour In Secondary School (Photo) / Umezurika Opata Wins $100,000 AU Award (Photo) / Imo Has Highest Number Of UTME Candidates 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.