Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? (27638 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Hey pretty, I will let you win this one so it'd die down, you're right.

I'm not sure I got that passion no more.

Hahaha! Let's call it "productive studying" then.

Happy Sunday! Tbh, I used to toy the idea of agnosticism often times.

But I'd say I'm a Christian now, I got overwhelmed albeit not so religious as you'd think.

I'm sure you're religious!
How can you be sure I'm religious when you don't even know my religion?*side eyes* I like to think I'm spiritual, religion annoys me.

Hmm, okay.
How are you today?
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
damtan:
Please, no one should post anything on this thread again except those two above me.
I'm enjoying the convo, kindly continue.
Any one who post anything would be banned for 10years.
Jeez grin grin
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
MhisTahrah:
How can you be sure I'm religious when you don't even know my religion?*side eyes* I like to think I'm spiritual, religion annoys me.

Hmm, okay.
How are you today?

I thought I had lost you in a minute, Tahrah.

Hahahaha.

I thought you strike me as a religious person maybe not over religious.

Often times religion seems complicated to me, but I try to strike a balance between science and religion. I'm a huge lover of science.

I'm doing good pretty, I'm sure you are too.

Folks are feeling the chemistry between us, Tahrah.

I think I'd prefer to call you Gbemi! Such a lovely name. *winks*

Would you give me the go ahead?
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by damtan(m): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Jeez grin grin
As much as I'm enjoying the conversations between yourself and AFvckingAlpha, and sincerely, I'd love it to continue here, yet, I just suddenly feel you should go private with him cool.

I guess he can drop his digits (don't quote it if he does), then, he can delete anytime he wants to.

I'm missing you guys already sha sad
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

I thought I had lost you in a minute, Tahrah.

Hahahaha.

I thought you strike me as a religious person maybe not over religious.

Often times religion seems complicated to me, but I try to strike a balance between science and religion. I'm a huge lover of science.

I'm doing good pretty, I'm sure you are too.

Folks are feeling the chemistry between us, Tahrah.

I think I'd prefer to call you Gbemi! Such a lovely name. *winks*

Would you give me the go ahead?
I don't know why people always assume I'm religious, makes me feel like a hypocrite.

Can religion and science ever mix? Science requires one to think and question things, religion is the direct opposite.I love science too esp the parts to do with space, earth itself, evolution, possibility of life in other planets, concept of time.I used to want to be an astronaut but I struggled with physics.And my mom basically told me to shove it.

I get the feeling you set him up to it. grin No please, I like that you think it's lovely but I try to keep my offline and online personalities separate.
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
damtan:

As much as I'm enjoying the conversations between yourself and AFvckingA.lpha, and sincerely, I'd love it to continue here, yet, I just suddenly feel you should go private with him cool.

I guess he can drop his digits (don't quote it if he does), then, he can delete anytime he wants to.

I'm missing you guys already sha sad

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I don't know why people always assume I'm religious, makes me feel like a hypocrite.

Can religion and science ever mix? Science requires one to think and question things, religion is the direct opposite.I love science too esp the parts to do with space, earth itself, evolution, possibility of life in other planets, concept of time.I used to want to be an astronaut but I struggled with physics.And my mom basically told me to shove it.

I get the feeling you set him up to it. grin No please, I like that you think it's lovely but I try to keep my offline and online personalities separate.

Hahahaha. It's ok, Tahrah! The picture is clearer though.

A big question with different school of thoughts. I know they two different entities, but like I said I try to strike a balance between the two.

You wouldn't blame me, I'm caught up in a very difficult situation. Growing up in a Christian home and getting to fall in love with science.

TBH, It's kind of complicated for me. Many at times, I'm at a crossroad and I tend to favour science. I see myself leaning towards science.

You know Ben Carson is someome I grew to love so much and admire, plus he is such a fervent Christian and a scientist as well maybe not as revered as he ought to be in the "science community" as a result of his religious beliefs. Well that's what I think of his situation.

I like that you're fascinated by the science of space. I'm too. At least we share one interest I'm aware of. One of these days we should have a proper discourse, I'd like to know your perspectives on certain stuffs.

Astronomy, hahaha. As a kid, when I saw the moon, I used to toy with the idea of becoming the first African to visit the earth's only satellite. I guess dreams never come through in this part of the world.

Well Elon Musk could still make that dream a reality, but I still got a long way to fulfill that dream.

Oh Physics!! Damn!!

Tahrah, to be candid, I never set anyone up to do shit, I'd never stoop that low to get your attention. I'm a fvcking alpha.

You probably won't believe, but it is what it is, pretty!

Tahrah it is then! But hopefully I'll get to be a part of your offline life, someday. I'm quite optimistic.

*Cheers* to forum friends for life
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 06, 2020
AFvkingAlpha Post your number, I'll give you a call.
Don't quote this, thanks.
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nemesis0147(m): 6:58am On Oct 06, 2020
MhisTahrah:
AFvkingAlpha Post your number, I'll give you a call.How old are you BTW?
Don't quote this, thanks.
finally
Make we see road
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 06, 2020
The tallest,My class mate call me Pilot...after our junior waec do my big shoe made me famous angry
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2020
Nemesis0147:
finally
Make we see road
Emabinu

Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by MrCork: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
dorin27:
And what's stopping you from doing the needful?

..ok do u fancy going to cinema wit me & then we goto nando & later to my yard?.. I want to date u officialy. U I I interested? cheesy
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by TheCork(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
virginprincess:
Sorry, i don't still get you.

hey Virginprincess
.GOOD NEWS!!
please are u interested in a great housemaid job paying upto 500 naira (cash) a months wit food, place to sleep & yor own personal towel including.....this is a big shance to make moiney. I pay u monthly...U interested? cheesy
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
angry Am just quite they call me Pilot as a science student though i have a big sopidooo shoe that could contains a community cool
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by Ndipe(m): 7:38am On Dec 21, 2020
Wasnt popular in secondary school, but someone remarked that I always knew the names of girls which was a mystery to him. Also, to a select few in my dormitory, I used to write letters (for them) to their parents in exchange for provisions until I saw a letter that their mother wrote to them expressing disappointment and concern that they realized the letters were not written by them but by someone else. I dont know how they found out about it.
Re: What Made You Popular In Secondary School?? by victorogundepo0(m): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2020
Was the Head boy then

The most brilliant in my class

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How A Struggling Photographer Bagged A First Class In Law / PHOTO: Best Student In Crop Production In EKSU Gets 2 Thousand Naira / Imo Has Highest Number Of UTME Candidates 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.