Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant (36678 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Petitions NJC, AGF Over ‘supreme Court Governor’ Tag By PDP / Ambrose Nwaogwugwu Arrested For Calling Hope Uzodinma 'Supreme Court Governor’ / Calling Uzodinma ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Is Derogatory – Imo Elders Warn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by solmus: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2020
Muna4real:

So candidate before him rigged and he didn't? What stupid observation. They rigged you to the fourth position!!!

Yes they did... He was rigged to fourth position and justice Mallam Tanko, injustice marry Odili from Mbaise came to deliver a wonderful judgement sacking criminal PDP and Ihedioha

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by maasoap(m): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2020
ourema:
Supreme court governor!!

Same thing goes for Bayelsa and Zamfara states governors. They're all supreme court governors
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by DKERIAN(m): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2020
then what are u?
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by AAPS(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2020
That's left to them

Pls patronise us

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by OgideAgu: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2020
Lolz

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by Bkayyy: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2020
We heard you loud and clear Mr SUPREME
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by Ijaya123: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2020
ourema:
Supreme court governor!!

What of Bayelsa state Governor?
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by Vikynas: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2020
See his head like a deformed machine
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by Skyyoyo: 10:18am On Sep 26, 2020
SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR! That is what you are. From 4th position to first position. It can only happen in Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by arsenal33: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
As if say no be through supreme court you become governor
Just like Bayelsa Governor
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2020
Millimann:

The Sophisticated Morons are already here to defend the Supreme court governor.

My brother, if you are chopping from his government, you will defend him
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by ejanla077: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2020
Supreme Court governor of imo
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2020
So SUPREME COURT now counts VOTES... grin grin grin
He remains the First Democratically Elected Supreme Court Governor...
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by Muna4real(f): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2020
solmus:

Yes they did... He was rigged to fourth position and justice Mallam Tanko, injustice marry Odili from Mbaise came to deliver a wonderful judgement sacking criminal PDP and Ihedioha

If he deserves that post, people will be rejoicing about the court verdict. People will sing his praises up and down. But that wasn't the case. From the day he set foot in that office, he has been the most disrespected governor in Nigeria. Disrespected by imolites and nndigbo in general. What are shame! Were are the people that voted for him?
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2020
Ijaya123:

BAYELSA came on board because APC used forged documents..
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by KayceeBen: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2020
indeed?
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by professore(m): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2020
[quote author=solmus post=94321847] cool

Zamfara State Governor is a product of supreme court, same as Bayelsa.... But it's only Ibo and PDP people that takes all this petty segregation personal[color=#006600]mmmmm
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by kikake: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/those-calling-me-supreme-court-gov-are-ignorant-uzodinma/%3famp=1

Yes, they are ignorant of the law by calling you Supreme Court governor, but after they see you as anti-continuity and anti-progress, they get justified by calling you all sorts of names, including Supreme Court governor.

For example, one of the first tasks of your predecessor was establish a committee which established full ownership of the university facility his predecessor built in his hometown to IMSG.
Eight months after you became governor, you have not said a word about how to use the multi billion Naira university facility to expand education institutions in Imo state. You rather quickly went into building new tertiary education institutions. How do you expect normal people to see this action of yours? You knew that all sections of Imo state ganged up against Okorocha plan to succeed himself and possibly convert this university to full private to himself.
You got favored by the gang up against Okorocha.

Adams Oshiomwole as governor built a new university in his senatorial district. His successor quickly used it as state university.

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2020
The hunger for power is our biggest problem in this country
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by Toscarel: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2020
IamWonderful:
Not just senseless and irresponsible, they are hypocrites, the same Moronic nincompoop calling Diri Douye that is governor by supreme court, people's governor, we know igbo is PDP by extension the same igbos will want presidency from APC.

Wonderfully silly
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by Muna4real(f): 10:26am On Sep 26, 2020
Ijaya123:

What I know is that Bayelsa state governor did not take fourth position in the election.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2020
IamWonderful:
Not just senseless and irresponsible, they are hypocrites, the same Moronic nincompoop calling Diri Douye that is governor by supreme court, people's governor, we know igbo is PDP by extension the same igbos will want presidency from APC.

Life is not based on assumption and half measure. Out of the 5 states in East, 3 are being ruled by PDP, one APGA and the other APC. "We know Igbo is PDP" is just a pure lie and you only speak because you are an APC supporter. So you can only speak out of sentiment. You can address the Yorubas and and majority of Northerners as APC members sentimentally just the same way you could say South/South is purely PDP. Are you not aware that the Bayelsa Governor addresses himself as the "Miracle Governor". Majority of Bayelsans didn't vote for him , he knows it wasn't by merit but by technicality. If you run a race, you must run rightly, if not you would be disqualified no matter your speed. I'm a Bayelsan, and lived in Edo years back . We voted massively for Oshiomole as against the PDP, we fought against godfatherism which eventually paid off. In 2015 , I voted against my own tribal man , Buhari came while GEJ was disposed. While in 2019, I gave my vote for Atiku as against Buhari just the same way I supported the candidature of Obaseki and David Lyon. Why is it that Nigerians can't see that our collective progress is far beyond a mere political party but the personality of the candidate? In Nigeria Political party is just a mere platform for seeking an election, that's why they can easily defect. In US , it is different, political parties have ideologies they tend to protect. No one defects no matter what happens because their ideologies are different, they are ever ready to die for that. Stop letting politicians play you , wise up. Do you think Atiku will remain in PDP in 2023? North won't be PDP's focus in 2023 so am very sure Atiku will defect to another party . You guys are causing divisions amongst yourself because of politicians grin. Politicians children do not engage in political campaign and they hardly vote. They simply wait for gullible people like you with a little stipend, that's enough for you to fight amongst yourselves. Just imagine, Ize Iyamu was in APC, latter went to PDP and finally went back to APC While Obaseki was in APC but finally moved to PDP. Political parties are mere platforms for seeking the mandate of gullible voters

3 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by Omoslim26: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2020
Obdk:

Yoruba Muslim Miscreant YMM.. You tears is delicious,,, have u sold ur land to emeka,

So you and dat guy will still do Yoruba vs igbo on this innocent thread again?
haba na why!!! why una dey behave like dis

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by gurusprout: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2020
Simplyleo:

As in eh.

And to think those same people elected Ikpeazu as a governor is quite amusing.
These pictures are really heart-wrenching. But these people don't know how to think.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by Millimann: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

My brother, if you are chopping from his government, you will defend him

LOL, that's true sha.

But the Sophisticated Morons are not chopping from his government.
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by Afamed: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2020
Idiotseverywher:
. Oga you are a well known here as someone without shame and conscience, people are already asking me why am i replying a known bigot here on nairaland
You should have known, I don't reply inconsequential fellow
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by Awoo88: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2020
The thing still dey pain this man. In his heart of heart, he knows hi doesn't have a mandate
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by Benferdy(m): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/those-calling-me-supreme-court-gov-are-ignorant-uzodinma/%3famp=1

Most people lack the knowledge of supreme Court judgement, Hope Uzodimma actually won the 2019 governorship election.
I must confess this *He is doing better than I expected.... Always remember (Governor Hope Uzodimma) you're here you are because God wants you to rescue the state
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by VirginSearcher(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2020
You are a pure Supreme Court Governor.. Oya explain how 4th position take become first grin
Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by Angelfrost(m): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2020
Okay... So, you will have us believe that if another election is conducted today, you will beat Ihedioha hands down??! No wahala... In 3 years time, we will see.

My own is, get to work fast!!! Your impact has not been felt since you took over!!! Win the hearts of the people via good and excellent governance!!! It's as simple as that!

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant by kikake: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2020
solmus:

Oyo State alone is bigger than SouthEast.... Lol

Na land be your life problem, furtunately I have hecters of it in excess and I can sell half a plot to Emeka and turn him to slave with the Omo onile gang beating and extorting him since he has no C of O

They don’t use land mass as criterion to create states in countries of saner people.

You want one Nigeria but regard other Nigerians in your domain as strangers- no C of O for lands they built on.

Don’t remain in ignorance till the end of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Militants Kill A Soldier In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) / Akin Alabi Health Center Project In Ibadan (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma Hosts Imo Muslims To A Banquet On Eid-El-Fitr (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.