Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un (8004 Views)

Why It Is Bad To Leave The House When You Are Angry With Her / Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by GoldenEnudi: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2020
A Nigerian man on Twitter identified as Dan has been handed one of the most devastating shocks of his life after he went to visit his girlfriend.
Dan narrated his ordeal that his girlfriend had made them to abstain from sex for 5 months without touching her. He was surprised to find another guy in boxer shorts hiding in the bathroom of his girlfriend.

His tweet read:

“I WANTED TO SURPRISE MY GIRLFRIEND OF 4 YEARS WITH A VISIT IN IBADAN, I DROVE LAGOS TO IBADAN AND FOUND ANOTHER GUY IN BOXERS HIDING IN HER BATHROOM! SHE MADE ME AGREE TO CELIBACY 5 MONTHS AGO! I AM DRIVING BACK TO LAGOS WITH A HEAVY HEART �.

“THANKS I AM BACK IN LAGOS, POSTED THAT JUST IN CASE I HIT A BRIDGE ON MY WAY BACK AND THEN NOBODY KNOWS WHAT’S WHAT.”

He was consoled to take heart by other netizens as they shared their experiences on how their girlfriends deceived them.
Source: https://goldennewsng.com/2020/09/26/shocking-see-what-a-nigerian-found-in-his-girlfriends-house-when-he-visited-unannounced/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by spyglaxx: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2020
Fg
Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by Skyfornia(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2020
Women are not loyal..

13 Likes

Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by godofuck231: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2020
you are a gentle man, but try to align yourself with a woman who is hurting to tell you her dark secrets and desires, in this way she has submitted her powers to you,
the one who lies and cheats gravity is most likely a liar and a cheat, every woman know each other and they all enjoy sex, you deserve better, just open up to the woman who desires you more and try to accept her, looking for the holiest will end you in the devil's pocket

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by xband: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2020
That's why I don't spend money on girls who claim to be virgins or telling me to wait for sex after marriage.

I will also tell her to wait to spend my money after marriage.

Women are coining.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2020
Oga she don first surprise you b4 u surprise her, singing chorus till rapture takes place"those hoe's ain't loyal" "those hoe's ain't loyal"

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by FahBuLous: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2020
These b*tches ain't loyal.. God, let me never be heartbroken.. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by Mayng01(m): 11:32am On Sep 26, 2020
Always prepare for the worst

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by punisha: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
...and it didn't occur to u that the guy u saw in the bathroom is the plumber guy?
Pls allow him to diligently do his plumbing in peace. If u like go and kee urself ontop matter wey no consign u

14 Likes

Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by DirtyGold: 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
punisha:
...and it didn't occur to u that the guy u saw in the bathroom is the plumber guy?
Pls allow him to diligently do his plumbing in peace. If u like go and kee urself ontop matter wey no consign u
I'm telling you... a very professional plumber that can fix anything wet or slippery wink grin cool
Seems the guy has too much fuel to be driving upandan cheesy

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by vibbb: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
U shouldn't plan to hit the bridge because of that.
She doesn't deserve you at all and u shld be grateful you find that out pretty soon.
Next time you choose better who u open up ur heart too, I hope you feels better.

6 Likes

Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by bobokeshington: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
ACCEPT MY SIMPATHY!

SOME GUYZ FIT CROSS BRIDGE FOR GIRL WEY NO GO EVEN CROSS GUTTER FOR YOU...

VIGINAL PEOPLE ARE NOT LOYAL!!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by Cholls(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2020

Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Chai! Sorry bro I feel ur pain.....getting a loyal and faithful gf now is an issue of it's own.....let me not talk about a good wife dat one is a story for another day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by kukoyi17226: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
...and it didn't occiranr to iran that the dirande iran saw in the room is the pliranmber dirande? Pls allow him to diligently do his pliranmber in peacefiranl. If iran like go and kee iranrself ontop matter wey no record iran
Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by ednut1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Any non virgin lady bringing up celibacy is a scammer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by Liposure: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Too bad
Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by ProphetofOdin: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by princepee: 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
Don't kill ya self for any woman oo I repeat any woman! Be open but always except the worst. By so doing the hurt will not be too much when she misbehave. That's my Motto..
Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by Dreamliner787(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
Skyfornia:
Women are not loyal..
At all.. they won't want you to do things of which they themselves do

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by reigncalif1: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
can he now swallow the redpill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by Auladimeji(m): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
If a lady tells you "no sex" before marriage... Tell her "Can you date me if I don't have pen.is ...Make guys dey use their brains

1 Like

Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
The news is boring for me to read.

The guy is a big slowpoke. How can he allow a girl to control his life. Like tell him what to do

1 Like

Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by Goldp5988(f): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
What did you do wrong that make her take such step
Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by Smony: 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
What surprises me most, is the fact that he even have the mind of trusting Naija babe fr "no sex b4 marriage" n long distance relationship.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by virginprincess(f): 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
Men cheat, women cheat, nothing new here.
Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by Openbusiness: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Oga she don first surprise you b4 u surprise her
grin Kikikiki grin the hunter has been hunted the surpriser has been surprisED grin
Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by Openbusiness: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by Prinnce1: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Goldp5988:
What did you do wrong that make her take such step
mama .. There is always a reason for stupid action , mteewww ... The main reasons am stacking up to 8 girls this days, sharing affection like father Abraham.. no time

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un by tobechi74: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Society forces her to pretend to be a virgen to the man she wants to marry. But she stylishly had sex with whom she doesn't want to marry. We should let people express themselves without any judgement. If you want monogamy,be monogamous but do not imposd it o. Others. If u want polyamory, be polyga without doing it secretlu

What is so special in monogamous relationship? If monogamy is natural, why do we struggle at it? No one teaches fish how to swim? Why do we have books on how to avoid cheating? To answer this question,we look at what researchers revealed

Evolutionary scientist David Barish compared monogamy among various animals.

Only 9 percent of mammals practice monogamy

29 percent of primates are monogamous

Before westernisation, 86 percent of indigenous society are no monogamous

Overfamiliarisation with a partner kills a woman libido

30 percent of women have extra-marital affair despite being happy with their marriage.

The numbers are against monogamy. One advantage of monogamy over polygamy is the assurance of a mate for every male. No group of wealthy powerful men can marry off all the women leaving the non powerful men single.. AThe spread of Christianity could be be a dominant factor. Monogamy offers an exclusive sence of ownership each woman on the man rather than having to share him with other women.

Monogamy restricts each party from love and sex with another. Are these two not one of the sweetest feelings? Limited my experience of them should be seen as punnishnent and not something to jubilate to.

In casual friendship, my friend could have other friends beside me and I am cool with that. But in monogamy, It is me and me alone. Any attempt to share love and sex with another is considered cheating. A woman should only love one guy but she can share her love among her children equally. Why can’t she love six men equally? Is this not hypocrisy? It means the heart is capable of loving many but man Jealously choose to limit it to one. In some cases, we argue over what constitutes exclusive acts? Holding hands, seeing one another naked,sharing a bed, kissing etc.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/19/why-is-monogamy-considered-natural/

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands / Two Virgins Getting Married / I Am Not Happy; I Just Had Sex *sobs*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.