Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (663 Views)

how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? / My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... / Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by millionboi2: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: . by Kriss216: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2020
Ozo is even better than you. Embrace sense!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2020
Another man pikin don day run ur race guy grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2020
Stop SIMPing around her bro, Pack and go. No girl deserves such attention wink

1 Like

Re: . by millionboi2: 10:37am On Sep 26, 2020
Kriss216:
Ozo is even better than you. Embrace sense!
No Nengi stood and told ozo to Leave her alone.
Re: . by millionboi2: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2020
QuillanHardy:
Another man pikin don day run ur race guy grin
I wasn't even interested in d race bro,I kept her close bcoz we are from thesame village.
That's why I'm even more worried,she thinks I will be hurt but No No No

I will be very happy for her.

Why go offline bcoz of me?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 26, 2020
millionboi2:
I wasn't even interested in d race bro,I kept her close bcoz we are from thesame village.
That's why I'm even more worried,she thinks I will be hurt but No No No

I will be very happy for her.

Why go offline bcoz of me?

That's because you are being a nice guy to her... girls don't deserve that bro... Block her account and have peace of mind biko...

2 Likes

Re: . by millionboi2: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2020
QuillanHardy:
Stop SIMPing around her bro, Pack and go. No girl deserves such attention wink
I was never after her,but this is an opportunity for me to remind her again,so she dont think I'm that serious with her.
Re: . by Sonnobax15(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2020
undecided. after simping around, you still have the guts to differentiate yourself from Ozo..

bro,sorry to disappoint you,Ozo better pass you.....at least Ozo use him simping take gain recognition......
Dey there dey form village champion untop woman wey you never see.....

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2020
millionboi2:

I was never after her,but this is an opportunity for me to make remind her again,so she dont think I'm that serious with her.
Ignore her bro, that's what I always do. Whenever a girl starts to do Shakara for me— I would block her accounts and ignore her till she starts to be doubtful about her existence grin

2 Likes

Re: . by millionboi2: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2020
QuillanHardy:

Ignore her bro, that's what I always do. Whenever a girl starts to do Shakara for me— I would block her accounts and ignore her till she starts to be doubtful about her existence grin
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2020
millionboi2:
hahahaha

You must think d world revolves around u huh? Person wey no get your time, you dey here dey open thread for
Re: . by millionboi2: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You must think d world revolves around u huh? Person wey no get your time, you dey here dey open thread for
hahahaha
Good
I'm not hurt,as I never created any time for her in the 1st place,read my post,i told her after I left.

My concern is for her to stop thinking like you here...... hahahaha

And know I'm not serious with her and wouldn't like her to think otherwise.
Re: . by johnkey: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2020
Do you know that while waiting for her she has fücked 10 boyfriends, 5 besties, 5 sugar daddies, her hostel neighbor that has GotV and Flatsreen TV, her street friend that also have Flatsreen and DStv, The handsome guy in her department disturbing her, Her HOD, At least 5 of her course Lecturers, that rich engineer she met on Facebook, the rich banker she met on Instagram, her school fellowship president, the cool guy using Lexus that gave her a lift once to school.
That's the typical sex life on an average naija girl in school. Multiply by 2 if she's in polytechnic.

3 Likes

Re: . by millionboi2: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2020
johnkey:
Do you know that while waiting for her she has bleeped 10 boyfriends, 5 besties, her hostel neighbor that has GotV and Flatsreen TV, her street friend that also have Flatsreen and DStv, The handsome guy in her department disturbing her, Her HOD, At least 5 of her course Lecturers, that rich engineer she met on Facebook, the rich banker she met on Instagram, her school fellowship president, the cool guy using Lexus that gave her a lift once to school.
That's the typical sex life on an average naija girl in school. Multiply by 2 if she's in polytechnic.
You are right

I no send oooo
Just as I said,I kept her close bcoz we from dsame villa
Re: . by ayodele17893: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2020
Stop SIMPing around her dude, Pack and go. No boy deserves etc spotlight
Re: . by millionboi2: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2020
ayodele17893:
God4bid
Can't simp men
Re: . by millionboi2: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2020
ayodele17893:
I can't simp men

Re: . by Ken26(m): 11:32am On Sep 26, 2020
Mr man zoom off drm her life, u cnt plant love seed were u cnt harvest dem get dt in ur skulls, not all relationships ar real som ar backup tnz
Re: . by millionboi2: 11:33am On Sep 26, 2020
Ken26:
Mr man zoom off drm her life, u cnt plant love seed were u cnt harvest dem get dt in ur skulls, not all relationships ar real som ar backup tnz
I was never in a relationship with her.

But definitely I will now free her,so it doesn't look as if I'm interested in a relationship

And that's why we can't blame her
Women don't have time like men,and are always reluctant to know dia place in a man life.

(1) (Reply)

I Drank Jedi For The First Time In My Life / Album. Download Megan Thee Stallion Good News (2020) / Please If You Are Over 18 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.