Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy (724 Views)

Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today / GBoy Nick, Nigerian Soldier Escapes Boko Haram Attack. Photos / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Insidenaija: 10:36am On Sep 26, 2020
Earlier trends: https://www.nairaland.com/6143515/boko-haram-attacks-governor-zulums

Nigeriaians on Tweeter condemned Book Haram recent attack on Borno State Governor, Prof Babagana Umara Zulum's convoy which led to the killing of 15 security personnel.

According to report, eight policemen, three soldiers, and four members of a government-backed militia were killed in the attack on vehicles carrying the governor near the town of Baga on the shores of Lake Chad.

The insurgents opened fire with machine guns and rocket-propelled grenades as the convoy was passing through a village close to the headquarters of the Multinational Joint Task Force, a military coalition of troops from Nigeria, Niger, Chad and Cameroon.

“The governor escaped unhurt but 15 security men on the convoy were killed in a fierce battle with the terrorists”, one source said.

Vanguard reports that Zulum was on an assessment tour of Baga in preparation for the return of thousands of residents displaced from the town by the jihadists in 2014.

Most Nigerians who didn’t take it likely with the recent attack called on President Muhammadu Buhari who had insisted that the Boko Haram militant sect has been technically defeated, despite recent attacks by the group in the country to immediately replace the service chiefs.

See some reaction below:

@Engr_Eminence wrote “Again? With all the final battle that Nigerian army were shouting three months and they were saying Boko Haram commander were begging to surrender. Who is deceiving who self? Or nah me no hear well?”

@DavidObafemi7 “You can imagine ds madness., yet, dey v been technically defeated Face with rolling eyesFace with rolling eyesSmirking faceSmirking faceSmirking face”

@Abbah_Oboh” May their gentle soul rest in perfect peace.This is what happening day and night just like there is no gov, in this country.Terrorism and banditry became prevalent under weak gov,.Its shame for our gov, for failing to eliminate terrorism while Chad with micro military succeeded.”

@RealObande “This Buhari boiz seem to be stronger and stronger as the govt continue with the propaganda of “we have defeated them”

@NosakhareAghed1 “Hope they catch these attackers soon so they can be rehabilitated for the greater good.mtchew terrorist saving country”

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/nigerians-on-tweeter-condemn-boko-haram-attack-on-governor-zulums-convoy/

Re: Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by osamz007: 10:38am On Sep 26, 2020
no rip given

they nutured Boko Haram so they should enjoy the fruits thereof

a farmer took care of his maize seedlings he should enjoy the roasted maize

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Insidenaija: 10:38am On Sep 26, 2020
Cc: Lalasticala, Mynd44, Dominiquee, Seun
Re: Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by johnkey: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2020
Most Twitter users are complicated SIMPs. Governor wey e dey pain me say they no kill am. Good these bandits are attacking politicians abeg help me kill them finish with their families. Then move on to security agencies especially those stupid DSS people that have no brains like zombie , oppressing the masses for their puppets master in aso Rock while their family suffer like other Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by SmartProf(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2020
johnkey:
Most Twitter users are complicated SIMPs. Governor wey e dey pain me say they no kill am. Good these bandits are attacking politicians abeg help me kill them finish with their families. Then move on to security agencies especially those stupid DSS people that have no brains like zombie , oppressing the masses for their puppets master in aso Rock while their family suffer like other Nigerians.
Did this comment emanate from the brain of a human being? How does the word SIMP even come in here? We really need to have an app to detect the status of the brain of some humans, if its fully installed or not.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Simplyleo: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2020
I don't understand "Nigerians condemned Zulum's attack".

So it needs to be condemned before we agree it is a wrong act?

And this is news? Very amusing.

I used to think acts are condemned when the correctness or otherwise are debateable. angry
Re: Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2020
The sponsors of BH are not happy with this man. Doing everything to eliminate him.

The FG should take this seriously and do something urgently about it.

Nothing should happen to the best and most proactive governor in Northern Nigeria!

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2020
I think the governor is their boss.

this is the 2nd time his convoy was attacked and nothing happened to him

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2020
The north will continue to bear the brunt of the monster they created until they get sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2020
SmartProf:

Did this comment emanate from the brain of a human being? How does the word SIMP even come in here? We really need to have an app to detect the status of the brain of some humans, if its fully installed or not.

Brother, na their way o. Everybody and everything but them na simp. Na the new buzzword grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by fourboys: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2020
make dey no kill this Governor oo, the man they try na
Re: Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by SmartProf(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Brother, na their way o. Everybody and everything but them na simp. Na the new buzzword grin
I've noticed so. I'm only happy to be able to spot disfunctional brains for my next research work.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
The north will continue to bear the brunt of the monster they created until they get sense.

I think you should focus on the monsters currently being created and nurtured in the South, like IPOB and MURIC.

Ritualists are also waylaying innocent passersby and harvesting their heads and other organs for ritual purposes.

It's not only the North that's having security issues.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2020
SmartProf:

I've noticed so. I'm only happy to be able to spot disfunctional brains for my next research work.

You've done really well, brother. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by johnkey: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Nawa o.. Another nairaland alpha male spotted grin
See them consoling each other lmao. I can be whatever I like without approvals from anyone here. Yes I'm an alpha male now go fück the other guy since you both get orgasms from my very simple comment. Koshi
Re: Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2020
johnkey:
See them consoling each other lmao. I can be whatever I like without approvals from anyone here. Yes I'm an alpha male now go fück the other guy since you both get orgasms from my very simple comment. Koshi

Alpha males no dey rant everywhere for media say em be alpha. grin
Re: Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by johnkey: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Alpha males no dey rant everywhere for media say em be alpha. grin
Ode your comment brought that out, I've Never even used the word until now, since it seems the word SIMP triggers something toxic in you whenever you see it shows how much it means to you lol that's why I decided to throw it at your face. Now run off Mr SIMP I've given you enough attention for a lifetime. Fück off abeg
Re: Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2020
johnkey:
Ode your comment brought that out, I've Never even used the word until now, since it seems the word SIMP triggers something toxic in you whenever you see it shows how much it means to you lol that's why I decided to throw it at your face. Now run off Mr SIMP I've given you enough attention for a lifetime. Fück off abeg

Don't be bitter, uncle alpha grin
Re: Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by ifejobi84754: 11:33am On Sep 26, 2020
:I've noticed so. I'm only fun to be can to spot aspects brainwaves for my coming study labors.You've done really well, nephew.
Re: Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by OduduwaYoruba: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2020
This is a setup to wipe out southern security officers, I refused to be deceived. How can you Kill almost the entire governor's aids and governor will escape without hurt . We Nigerians hereby demand the list of names of officers killed by the boko haram setup. Nigerians life matters.
Re: Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Insidenaija: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2020
I think the governor has to do something, if not his life is not safe in that state
Re: Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by peterolayinka(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
https://quizboot.com/quiz/2MGxpRuEND

Free Nigeria Army CBT like past questions
Re: Nigerians On Tweeter Condemn Boko Haram Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by sapientia(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
The governor is a soft spot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Discusses Why #endsars Protest Should Continue / Governor Wike Will Account For Loss Of Lives In Obigbo, Ohanaeze Youth / Throwback:Nigeria Problem Is Not Money, But How To Spend It- Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.