Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today (5660 Views)

APC Member Thought He Disgraced Obi But Ended Up Disgracing Himself / Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake / Atiku Getting It Hot After He Dropped This On Tweeter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Advocate500: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
Reno omokery in his bid to insult obi , ended up disgracing himself,you claimed to be pastor, but busy posting fake news.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by PresidObi: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
If a Port is functional in Calabar,Port Harcourt or Warri, why will people move halfway across Nigeria to import and clear their goods from Lagos?

Maybe there are people who want to risk their lives on those death trap roads.

Vote for Peter Obi.

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2022
Big lie joor

3 Likes

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by aceman88(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Very unfortunate that the young man has lost it.

Must you have opinion over everything?
Sometimes, it is better to overlook certain things, especially, things that have nothing to do with you.

In a bid to form and express one's opinion over everything, a smart person ends up sounding awkward and dull.

62 Likes

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by SlavaUkraini: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
The picture may be wrong

But there is a Port in Rivers State.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by PresidObi: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
The picture may be wrong

Is it functional? If it is, show your proof.

58 Likes

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Anigreat: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
shocked

Fóolish Reno

Man is so empty , no wonder he post often on twitter, it seems that's the only place he's relevant to agbadorians.

30 Likes

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Advocate500: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
The picture may be wrong

why lying to counter another lie?

32 Likes

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Advocate500: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Tina00writer:
Big lie joor
which one is a lie?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by seunmsg(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2022
PresidObi:
If a Port is functional in Calabar,Port Harcourt or Warri, why will people move halfway across Nigeria to import and clear their goods from Lagos?

Vote for Peter Obi.

Actually, there are two functional ports in Rivers state. The PH port and the Onne port. I’ve been to the two ports and I know they are fully functional. If imported still prefer to import through Lagos, it should be for reasons best known to them and not because other ports are not in existence.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Andres28(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
As much as I hate tinubu, he is even more learned, more well meaning than reno o-monkey-ry

4 Likes

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by PresidObi: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Actually, there are two functional ports in Rivers state. The PH port and the Onne port. I’ve been to the two ports and I know they are fully functional. If imported still prefer to import through Lagos, it should be for reasons best known to them and not because other ports are not in existence.

Do you have some data to show us how functional Port Harcourt port is, how much merchandise is moved from those ports and to where? Thanks.

I will want to know why my boys in Aba are importing from Lagos, and not from PH which is 15 to 20 minutes away. Maybe they enjoy the traffic gridlock and spending too much money for freight. Maybe they even enjoy making a loss.

58 Likes

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by LuxInnovation1: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
[quote author=Andres28 post=116593589][/quote]
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by SlavaUkraini: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
PresidObi:

Is it functional? If it is, show your proof.

That is a Governmental problem. But to say there is no Port in Rivers State is totally not true

Advocate500:
why lying to counter another lie?

If I tell you that there is a Port in Warri, Delta State, you would also call that a lie.

But your Government is paying people salaries there on a monthly basis.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by PresidObi: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

That is a Governmental problem. But to say there is no Port in Rivers State is totally not true

If I tell you that there is a Port in Warri, Delta State, you would also call that a lie.

But your Government is paying people salaries there on a monthly basis.

My brother, what we are saying are two different things,

1. There is a Port in Port Harcourt and Onne
2. Are importers importing and clearing their goods from there?

13 Likes

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Everythinggood: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
The lying mockery grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by SlavaUkraini: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
PresidObi:

My brother, what we are saying are two different things,

1. There is a Port in Port Harcourt and Onne
2. Are importers importing and clearing their goods from there?

I understand your point..... But

Past and Present Administrations have failed to make them Fully Functional.

Same thing with our Refineries...

While they keep paying salaries, the Ports and Refineries are not fully functional.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by seunmsg(m): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
PresidObi:

Do you have some data to show us how functional Port Harcourt port is, how much merchandise is moved from those ports and to where? Thanks.

I will want to know why my boys in Aba are importing from Lagos, and not from PH which is 15 to 20 minutes away. Maybe they enjoy the traffic gridlock and spending too much money for freight. Maybe they even enjoy making a loss.

It is not my duty to provide data. What’s important is that there are two fully functional ports in Rivers state. If you doubt it, go there and check. I’ve been there and I know they are operating.

Go to Aba and ask them why they are not importing through the two Rivers ports.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by stevnwigw1: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
The picture may be wrong

this goes to show that omkri is a liar and a deceit.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by stevnwigw1: 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2022
seunmsg:

It is not my duty to provide data. What’s important is that there are two fully functional ports in Rivers state. If you doubt it, go there and check. I’ve been there and I know they are operating.

you already know the answer, wicked Yoruba man.

19 Likes

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by PresidObi: 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Thanks, I wont blame you for not having the data, but since you saw them working, what do you think is the problems there to make profits seeking businessman to spend more to be in Lagos ports with all its inefficiencies?

Dont tou think it might have something to do with government policies?

14 Likes

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by adedayoa2(f): 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
seunmsg:

He should pay you for this free info you just gave him o, instead of stressing you.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Qtrpst4: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
Which useless info did he give?

adedayoa2:
He should pay you for this free info you just gave him o, instead of stressing you.

9 Likes

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Qtrpst4: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
So he should go to aba and ask them why they love to make losses?

Like someone called you, your are a wicked Yoruba man

seunmsg:

16 Likes

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by mycar: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
The picture may be wrong

That port is only for crude oil export, mostly for exportation of goods,not secured enough for importation of goods,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by BeardedMeat(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Fóolish Reno

Man is so empty , no wonder he post often on twitter, it seems that's the only place he's relevant to agbadorians.
Which Agbadorians? The same Reno following tinubu everywhere he goes to take pictures of the shaking thief to release on Twitter grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
PresidObi:

Vote for Peter Obi.

You people will stay under the basement and be writing FAKENEWS

This is a video of the functional port Harcourt port

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPp9jthWJEg

3 Likes

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Oziens: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
So shall the enemies of Nigerians electing good leaders to lead Nigeria be disgraced. May they inadvertently be campaigning & working assiduously to electing good leaders that will turn the country around for good, in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by PresidObi: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

You people will stay under the basement and be writing FAKENEWS

This is a video of the functional port Harcourt port

WJEg

You have not addressed my concerns. Why is the port not being used?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Ended Up Disgracing Himself On Tweeter Today by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
PresidObi:

You have not addressed my concerns. Why is the port not being used?

Do you have data to watch the video.

Go watch the video and you see goods been offloaded from ships

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opc Dares Boko Haram: Calls For Snc: Says Amalgamation, A Mistake! / I Didn't Insult OBJ, Blame The Media - IBB / 11,000 Youths Renounce Cultism In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.