Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari (33605 Views)

Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC / Edo: I Will Not Support What’s Not Fair, Just – Obaseki On Deputy’s Ambition / "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by tesppidd: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
Kennitrust:
For failing to apply federal might
In this country people and parties brag about winning even after using federal might.
It happened from 1999 to 2015.

So not using federal might even though you have it is actually a very very very commendable feat.
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by xploitcomedy123: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
mmmmmm

Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by Golan007: 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
CheGuevara101:

And 97% still asslicking and Zombeing.

Do you see them complaining about appointments?
grin

E pain dem die.
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
Really?... Dude is taking blame for the 1st time in 5 years.. Nothing wey ozo no go see for nengi hand.
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by Elfaris(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
“I want Nigerians to appreciate that I respect them as Nigerians and that I am bound by the oath I have taken that their security is in the hands of God and in the hands of the government which I am leading."

President Muhammadu Buhari has surely written his name in gold on the sands of time as one of the best President Nigeria has ever produced. History will be kind to him. #GodBlessNigeria #GodBlessNigerians #GodBlessPmb.
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by CheGuevara101(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Golan007:

Do you see them complaining about appointments?
grin

E pain dem die.

Sebi, in 2015, you people were the one chanting Sai Baba now how market?

You never seem to learn, by the time Buhari deals with you people finish ehnnn......you'll abandon your presidential ambition and run for cover.

1 Like

Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by Golan007: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Sebi, in 2015, you people were the one chanting Sai Baba now how market?

You never seem to learn, by the time Buhari deals with you people finish ehnnn......you'll abandon your presidential ambition and run for cover.

How market for what?
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by Coronavirus1: 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
The fear of American and uk is the beginning of wisdom to Buhari. Please like and share
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by Holaomoakin(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Mr President played His party stalwarts, giving opposition his Victory ✌, old-man-ism in Nigerian politics.
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by CheGuevara101(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Golan007:

How market for what?

You're asking me ?

Am I the one chanting Sai Baba in 2015?

Am I the one that jubilated and laughed hysterically when buhari made the 5% restatement?

This is 2020, how far, how market? Last time I checked, Bokoharam and Bandits are ravaging the north and the south west is setting up Amotekun to defend their territory against marauding fulani herdsmen.

Lest I forgot, how market?

2 Likes

Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by Golan007: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
CheGuevara101:

You're asking me ?

Am I the one chanting Sai Baba in 2015?

Am I the one that jubilated and laughed hysterically when buhari made the 5% restatement?

This is 2020, how far, how market? Last time I checked, Bokoharam and Bandits are ravaging the north and the south west is setting up Amotekun to defend their territory against marauding fulani herdsmen.

Lest I forgot, how market?

But they are finishing the east, the east is also slaughtering the east and to top it all, NO APPOINTMENT.

Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by jubilee55f: 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
General integrity, I salute you sir. Free and fair election messiah, I greet you sir. Just like you sacked the former chief justice Onoge before the last presidential election and replaced him with your kinsman because you knew you can never win the election. You then placed a northerner as the head of the judiciary who will destroy any case the PDP will bring up against your stolen victory. That was exactly what the current chief justice did. Those you used to perpetuate that illegality like Tinubu, Oshomole, Amaechi and co are now the scape goats you are now using to Vail yourself as a free and fair election advocate. You think all Nigerians are as daft and short sighted as you are. The implications of your so called presidency is what we are seeing all over the country today, where Nigeria is now the best governed country in the whole world. I hang my solace on the fact that hell fire is patiently waiting for you. President integrity indeed. Nonsense.
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by CheGuevara101(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
Golan007:

But they are finishing the east, the east is also slaughtering the east and to top it all, NO APPOINTMENT.

You're right. With all your appointments what did you people get? Or didn't you see the expired bags of rice they sent to your region during Covid 19 and even when your people complained, speaker lagos State House of Assembly, came to your rescue by distributing Obasa branded Agege bread and Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola full of odour fufu.

2 Likes

Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by PlainSight(m): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
The threat of Visa Ban worked.made them change course
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by Kingspin(m): 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Because Buhari did not rig the election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
[s]
oluwaseyi0:
APC didn't loose only because the election was fair but because everyone is tired of you even if obasaki has contested under APC and ize iyamu under PDP obaseki might have lost to iyamu that's how terrible APC has become
[/s]
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by CioAngels(f): 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
Because you did not tell them to snatch ballot boxes, after all you are not contesting. Ha, pa Buhari. Hm. Anyway, the reason is that the politicians are afraid of UK and USA visa ban. If only the countries will continue to give threat to politicans to force them to take away burdens on the international communities. Please continue to threaten them that if they don't stop stealing their children will not be allowed to travel to the sane countries. Their children can go to North Korea, Afganistan, Yemen and other countries like these ones.
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
I predict an elongated reign of Northern candidates for Presidency for another 8 yrs if Nigeria is not sold
Tinubu is not APC - at least not in recent times where his choice and terms have been contested and over-ruled . Buhari has enough to leave APC but he won't he will simply diminish Tinubu's power in the South and unfortunately Tinubu continues to elicit rancour from his base of Southern Bigwigs with his dictatorial and autocratic gamesmanship. it does not bode well
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by Golan007: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
CheGuevara101:

You're right. With all your appointments what did you people get? Or didn't you see the expired bags of rice they sent to your region during Covid 19 and even when your people complained, speaker lagos State House of Assembly, came to your rescue by distributing Obasa branded Agege bread and Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola full of odour fufu.

If not hunger, what would make a man keep photos of bread?
grin
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by CheGuevara101(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Golan007:

If not hunger, what would make a man keep photos of bread?
grin

Am I the one that ate the bread? Is it not the bread and fufu you ate while chanting Sai Baba.

Don't worry, how much is electricity and fuel price Now? By this time next year if you continue asslicking these politicians, only God knows what will happen, I bet you ehnnn....by the time you treck from Oshodi to Mile 12 everyday to work na then you'll have sense.

1 Like

Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by Golan007: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Am I the one that ate the bread? Is it not the bread and fufu you ate while chanting Sai Baba.

Don't worry, how much is electricity and fuel price Now? By this time next year if you continue asslicking these politicians, only God knows what will happen, I bet you ehnnn....by the time you treck from Oshodi to Mile 12 everyday to work na then you'll have sense.

Me, trek from Oshodi?

grin
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by Oketwin(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by Oketwin(m): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
Elfaris:
“I want Nigerians to appreciate that I respect them as Nigerians and that I am bound by the oath I have taken that their security is in the hands of God and in the hands of the government which I am leading."

President Muhammadu Buhari has surely written his name in gold on the sands of time as one of the best President Nigeria has ever produced. History will be kind to him. #GodBlessNigeria #GodBlessNigerians #GodBlessPmb.
abeg swerve make i c front

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Peter Obi will have been Better, Nigerians would Have Voted for Him - Wike / Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army / Bandits Kill 24-Year-Old Man And Other Farmers On The Kaduna-Abuja Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.