Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,104 members, 7,953,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari (33805 Views)

Edo: I Remain APC Governorship Candidate - Idahosa Writes INEC / Edo: I Will Not Support What’s Not Fair, Just – Obaseki On Deputy’s Ambition / "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by CheGuevara101(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Golan007:

Me, trek from Oshodi?

grin

Before nko? You'll be trekking and still be chanting Sai Baba, Eko Oni Baje O.......

1 Like

Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by dukeprince50: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
SyberKate:
Na now I know sey this man dey MAD
yes I said it...

People are dying, him NO accept blame
People are killed, him NO accept blame
People are in poverty, still him NO accept blame

Now just because a party member lost an election, ordinary election o! you now want to accept blame.
Buhari you are MAD
I know the writeup is very long and I didn't blame u for not reading it but pls just shut up
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by princejenks(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Bubu be feeling like a democrat now, nonsense!
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by dukeprince50: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
Crownstar01:
Escape? Is that the right word to use here?
yes it is, he is in APC and the biggest figure in the party, it will be bad if his party lost the election and they will blame him but he his integrity and ability to provide free and fair election is bigger than playing political bias.

They will blame him that his party lost but he can't compromise it.

pMB has signed not too young to rule bill so its better for the youths to make good use of this opportunity
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by dukeprince50: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
princejenks:
Bubu be feeling like a democrat now, nonsense!
he is a true democrats though with mistakes here and there
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by adekolaelect(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
Baba Nigerians are tire of your style of governance in Nigeria. Your styles of governance is spoiling future opportunities for any political aspirant from APC .people voted and work tirelessly for your first and second term bid but this is what you can offer to Nigerians and your so call politicians in your party !!!!! You did not say this when you had an aspiration but today you can categorised your bad governance that gives PDP opportunity as another option for Nigeria's as a free and fear election .If you try not to be free and fear do you think Nigerians will take it easy with you ? Humm you have never see anything.

Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by comos: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Those attacking Buhari are Tinubu supporters.

whenever FG uses federal might for election, it is Buhari that takes the public insult and criticism while Tinubu takes praises from his people.

As it is now, Buhari is now enjoying commendations from within and outside the country, while Tinubu has since gone into hiding while his supporters have been crying all over
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by ledaman: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
After you became the president others should go to hell ! Irresponsible man.
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by Jman06(m): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
President Buhari should please ensure to deepen that culture of free and fair election started by Jonathan. Even if he has nothing else to offer, Nigerians will be grateful if he signs the electoral act into law and create that enabling environment for Nigerians to elect their leaders in a free and fair election.
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by tholhusomhie: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
And Nigeria's failure too.
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
Racoon:

Yet Mr.President still made the infamous & unstatemanly 97% and 5% statement? Gave appointments majorly skewed to favour his hausa-fulani muslims cliques?

Haba! Well, same way Buhari govt can't escape blame for all the woes Nigerians are suffering due to your clueless-
ness & incompetency.
U're seriously misled. SW has the highest appointment from PMB followed by NE then his region NW. Pls disregard the bigotry biased analyses of losers.
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by One4me: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Please remember that SATAN came to the Woman, as a sleuth, sleek, beautiful, harmless SNAKE!

So Nigerians, beware of this Satan trying to fool you once again.

The PLAN is all about how a Northerner will continue as President in 2023, so that the Fulanisation Agenda can continue to roll-on, full steam.
Imagine that the Calabar-lagos rail is still not started due to what we are told is lack of funds, but the Fulani-Snake is approving $1.9Billion of our scare forex to build a RAIL LINE from KANO to another Country, NIGER REPUBLIC?

Ofcourse, we know some countries have a lot of Fulani (like Guinea where they all came from, Mali, Senegal, Chad, Niger Republic, Sudan, etc) and Nigeria has been chosen to be the place where the New Fulani country of dominance will be instituted, now that the richest country is West Africa is presided over by a Fulani, conservative Jihadist.
Go figure.
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by One4me: 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
Coronabirus:
U're seriously misled. SW has the highest appointment from PMB followed by NE then his region NW. Pls disregard the bigotry biased analyses of losers.

Are you for real? You must have been living in a Cocoon, all these while.
I guess it is the Coronavirus that affected yout brain otherwise you wont say this sort of nonsense.

Losers my foot.
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
One4me:

Are you for real? You must have been living in a Cocoon, all these while.
I guess it is the Coronavirus that affected yout brain otherwise you wont say this sort of nonsense.

Losers my foot.

Ogun tops Buhari’s 190 political appointees, South-east least represented (FULL DETAILS)
Ogun State in South-west Nigeria has the highest number of political appointments made by President Muhammadu Buhari since his re-election in 2019 holding 17 out of a total 190 appointments, a document exclusively obtained by PREMIUM TIMES has revealed.
It is followed closely by Adamawa State with 14, and Kano, Lagos and Oyo states with 12 appointees each.
They are trailed by Katsina, Osun, Edo and Ondo with eight appointees apiece, Kwara and Ekiti with seven each while Delta comes next with six appointees.
States with the least appointments, according to the document, are Bayelsa, Ebonyi, Imo, Plateau and Zamfara, all of which have one political appointment each.
The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) has no single political appointee.
Ogun is the home state of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.
Zonal distribution
On a zonal basis, the South-west geo-political zone, comprising Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Lagos, Ondo and Ekiti, tops the list with 64 appointees.
The North-west, Mr Buhari’s home zone, which has seven states altogether, comes a distant second with 37 appointees.
The states in the zone are Kebbi, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Zamfara and Katsina where Mr Buhari hails from.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/396186-ogun-tops-buharis-190-political-appointees-south-east-least-represented-full-details.html
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by fayruka(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2020
Chapii:
Tinubu & Oshiomole thought Abba Kyari is still Alive tongue

Osun & Kano Formula cannot work. The Joker (Supreme Court Governor) is not obtainable.
I just don't understand why some jobless people always refer Imo state governor as "supreme court gov". Wasn't Bayelsa's Diri also Supreme court governor?
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by Bimpe29: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2020
The same way he can not be excused from the woe bedeviling the nation as a whole.
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by Chapii: 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
fayruka:

I just don't understand why some jobless people always refer Imo state governor as "supreme court gov". Wasn't Bayelsa's Diri also Supreme court governor?
Have you ever seen some1 that came 4th in an election being declared winner by a court? The election tribunal and appeal court did not even consider him. He is a F*cking Supreme Court Governor.
Re: Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari by SOJOSEPH(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2020
CheGuevara101:

You're not going anywhere, We die here!

If I hear peem.......you'll have yourself to blame

You die here alone oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Hands Over Seized Helicopters To NAF At Lagos Airport / Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office / Boko Haram Razes Military Base In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, Steals Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.