Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,084 members, 7,957,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

Fiction: I Am A Millionaire But This Is Where I Sleep Because My Baba Warned Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fiction: I Am A Millionaire But This Is Where I Sleep Because My Baba Warned Me (742 Views)

I Sleep With My 13-year-old Daughter Because Of Her Beauty, Father Tells Court / 'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiction: I Am A Millionaire But This Is Where I Sleep Because My Baba Warned Me by shakiez893(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Being a millionaire means you have more than enough money to buy whatsoever you want to buy in the world. From the exotic cars to the majestic mansions, designer clothes and all the flashy lifestyle a millionaire can a afford, it is almost impossible to imagine a millionaire living in a very untidy environment. This is the story of Kayode, a multi millionaire who has all the money in the world but sleeps on this bed. Here's the reason for that.

Hello everyone, my name is Kayode. I am a 28 year old man who has more than 100 million naira currently in my bank account. If you think with all this money I can buy whatsoever I want to buy in the world you would be right.

As a matter of fact, i have everything any man would possibly want. I have a fleet of cars, a million dollar house, flashy wristwatches, gold chains, all the latest gadgets, and so much more.

Here's just a few of the things I own

I have mad money and I am not a killer, armed robber, ritualist or anything.

The story of how I made my money is a very weird one, no doubt. Many people question the means but my conscience is clear because I know my hands are clean. What happened was that, when I was in the university, a friend of mine had financial problems. He couldn't afford to pay his school fees and was non the verge of being a drop out. I always had no problem paying my fees because my parents don't joke with my studies so around the time my friend, 'Ifalagba' was facing that problem, I had made a lot of money from the hustle we students normally do back in the day. Betting and other side hustle. I dashed my friend 100 thousand naira to pay for his fees because I thought it was the right thing to do.

After we graduated and we both looking for jobs, his father, 'Baba Aje' (father of fortune) as he's called invited me over to their house after he learnt of the great sacrifice I did for his son. Baba gave me a soap to bath with and told me to make sure no matter how much money I make, I should never buy and sleep overnight on another bed as long as I'm in my house. He warned that I should make sure I always sleep on the bed I used I my hostel back when I was in school.

Ever since I used the soap and hearkened to Baba's instructions my life just changed for good. Now I have too much money but I don't dare to sleep on any of the new beds i have in the other rooms.

This is slowly becoming a problem for me because I don't always invite my girlfriends over to house because I know if I'm to spend the night under my roof I'd have to sleep on this bed.

What do you think I should do ? Should I just try and disobey the warning and see what will even happen? Because I am fed up of sleeping on this nonsense bed.

Please i need your help. Baba has died since last year so I don't know what to do, I obviously cannot continue like this.

I bet you to see his luxurious properties here: https://aozforum.com/post/2229

Re: Fiction: I Am A Millionaire But This Is Where I Sleep Because My Baba Warned Me by hisgrace090: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ups and downs of life!
Re: Fiction: I Am A Millionaire But This Is Where I Sleep Because My Baba Warned Me by Franzinni: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
If that is the bed then the story is bullcrap then again Its fiction
Re: Fiction: I Am A Millionaire But This Is Where I Sleep Because My Baba Warned Me by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
Thank God it's a fictional story.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Mass Murder Of Igbo People In Obigbo Is Unacceptable – Femi Fani Kayode / Ongoing Tension In Ladipo Market / Rugipo SUG Election Turn Bloody 10/02/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.