Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism (3252 Views)

How To End Godfatherism In Lagos Politics – El-rufai / Sowore Disrupts Godfatherism Politics, Raises N150m From Public Donation For Cam / Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism by izombie(m): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
The day tinubu leaves APC will be the day you'll see all these id1ots here that support APC now will suddenly know that APC is worse than PDP. Ask ambode or ask sowore that they claimed was no longer Yoruba just because of APC.
Re: Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism by sapoyoro(m): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
LegendHero:

Like it told you, this is a comparative analysis between the SW states that have been ruled by both parties and I ain’t talking about the federal scenes here because politics is local.

Let’s take Oyo state.
During the days of Baba Adedibu and his hold on PDP, what did we actually gained? Ibadan is the home of thugs then with all those NURTW wreaking havocs and with no meaningful development other than to share money.

When Ajimobi came, there is difference and you won’t even compare him to the days of the PDP when talking about infrastructure and development. What about Amosun of Ogun state compared to Gbenga Daniels? Or should we go to Ekiti and compare Fayemi to Fayose that have soiled the state name with stomach infrastructure nonsense that is insulting the good name of Ekiti people. If you’re being truthful you’ll see what I’m saying.

You know the sustainability index rating is relative and it has to do with the fact that the SW governors are spending too much on their recurrent expenditure which calls for concern. It’s not only about loan servicing alone but it’s about our over bloated civil service and need attention.

Take Ogun for example, that state, Lagos, and Abuja are the only states that generate more IGR than what they receive from the Federal allocation among the 36 states. Sustainability index can change tomorrow coz it’s not a true measure of scenario. BudgIT are just using that as their own terms to put government on their toes.

Below is 2018 sustainability index from the same BudgIT, can you see that the 3 SW states are among the top ten? Ogun, Ondo, And Lagos.

Source: https://yourbudgit.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/State-of-State-2018-Final-Print-Copy.pdf

2021 now you can see those states changing position because the rating changes fast so you shouldn’t be drunk on the rating.
and what infrastructure does Ogun state for example has to show for all d igr..
for all their igr its one of d worst state in Nigeria infrastructurally....start paying attention to any thread on Ogun statate and see those who inhabit the state say...
let's not even go to the rest of d sw...complete shithole just like d rest of d country..
Tinubu influence has been a disaster... and me and you shall be alive in few years from now when Tinubu and APC are totally weed out of SW cos of d disaster they have been.
Re: Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism by sapoyoro(m): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Unik3030:
u are claiming he's an APC man n it's crystal clear u are a PDP man too.
so u are from opposite ends n I see both parties to b d same,so it's like kettle calling pot black.

But mind u those people who want to bring down Tinubu have leaders who are far worse than Tinubu but they ain't saying anything about them,all they want to do is decimate your own thief n praise their own thief.

if not how can a tribe which has Orji Uzor kalu a known thief b silent about his escapades n want him to b president but they want our own thief to b rubbished,bro is that not hypocrisy?

Orji Uzor kalu for president but Tinubu b rubbished,the day I will start taking Igbos stance against corruption serious is the day they start castigating Kalu d same way they castigate Tinubu.

u create a million thread about Tinubu another man's thief but u are silent about your own thief.

bro I don't support anyone per say....if we all agree to go and beat up those useless politicians I will be d one to lead it
Re: Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism by LegendHero(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
sapoyoro:

and what infrastructure does Ogun state for example has to show for all d igr..
for all their igr its one of d worst state in Nigeria infrastructurally....start paying attention to any thread on Ogun statate and see those who inhabit the state say...
let's not even go to the rest of d sw...complete shithole just like d rest of d country..
Tinubu influence has been a disaster... and me and you shall be alive in few years from now when Tinubu and APC are totally weed out of SW cos of d disaster they have been.

Can you compare Makinde’s project to Abiodun’s project as a starter for example?

Makinde is a PDP Governor and both him and Dapo were sworn in at the same time and you can’t compare what Dapo has been able to achieve in comparison to Makinde’s project currently. Let’s use that as a comparative analysis.

You will see that people always rate Dapo Abiodun based on what Amosun did by saying Dapo is mediocre compared to Amosun which showed you they saw something in Amosun. Have you ever seen where Dapo is compared to Gbenga Daniels? It’s because people have seen Amosun is the best when you look them as a whole.

You might ask me they compare him to Amosun because he was the immediate governor, but take Lagos for example, people always benchmark successive government achievement based on Fashola own simply because Fashola can be termed the best. I hope you get my analogy.

Don’t be fooled by what you read on Nairaland, people just click like based on their biases and not because whether they think one person is better or not.

When you say we should weed APC out of the SW, do you mean we should replace them with PDP? If yes, what have the PDP governors of the past done for the SW that is spectacular to the extent that we need to change APC guys for them?

One PDP Governor that I respect is Mimiko, although he even started as LP before moving to the PDP but that is the kind of person I can choose over his APC counterpart in Ondo state. Beside Mimiko, which other PDP Governor can we point to that perform better than his counterpart from APC in his state?

11 Likes

Re: Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism by LegendHero(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
sapoyoro:

bro I don't support anyone per say....if we all agree to go and beat up those useless politicians I will be d one to lead it

See I’m not emotional about all these APC and PDP because some of us online are not card carrying members of those party. Some are not even living in Nigeria to start with.

However as Yorubas I know we understood democracy and I can say we are by far the ethnic group that play the highest form of democracy in this country coz we are fairly split into two group such that both APC and PDP enjoy nearly equal/ simple majority followership in the west.

That is why no governor of a party can say he won an election in the Southwest with 70% (maybe Aregbe) of the vote coz you will always see a fair percentage of people that want other party. Infact you can always see it’s always averagely 55/45 or 60/40 in favor of the winner.

Why did ACN swept the SW then from the PDP guys? It all bore down to performance and the fact that people see that PDP governors are somehow clueless.

In Oyo state, people see that APC is not what they want anymore and they needed a change and you can see how the vote is contested such that even Makinde won by 52-55% of the vote.

What about Ekiti? People later understood that Fayose is a joker and just cajoling them with that stomach infrastructure and they voted his PDP out by electing Fayemi. Comparatively, Fayemi outperform Fayose based on what is happening currently in that state.

Yes our politician generally are useless but we still have them to contend with until the system collapse. So if you like shout out politicians are useless till 2050, it stop nothing and the status quo will still remain.

12 Likes

Re: Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism by LegendHero(m): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
I think the mod need to look into who is liking all these comment of mine. It’s like a bot is just following me around and I suspect the guy that always cancel comments.

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticala

5 Likes

Re: Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism by SaintBeehot(m): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
LegendHero:
I think the mod need to look into who is liking all these comment of mine. It’s like a bot is just following me around and I suspect the guy that always cancel comments.

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticala
don't you have followers e.g me
Re: Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism by LegendHero(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
SaintBeehot:
don't you have followers e.g me

Yes I do.

But something look unusual and the likes are not organic Which is why I call their attention.

Like seeing 10likes in 5seconds on a thread without any viewers look suspicious and the person is just doing it purposely.

Me I suspect the cancelling guy coz na only him fit Dey do that thing as it align with his own stock-in-trade.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism by twodee75: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
LegendHero:

Well you have your own point of view although most of the SW governors also built low cost housing estates and they can argue along that line.

AC was formed because the AD elders are sleeping and there is a need for modification to make the movement survive especially when OBJ swept the SW states and inturn win over some of those AD guys. There need to be a resistance and that was how ACN had to form and normally you won’t expect AD to still be whole.

The split started during the days of Senator Moji Akinfenwa and Baba Akande period that time in 2006 or so which led to the formation of AC while Moji Akinfenwa retained AD as the name.

Now AC/ACN/APC SW is at least now pulling the Yorubas somehow systematically from our long history of opposition politics and trying to give us a leverage in the center.

If the Baba Akande faction had not done anything then, OBJ would have killed AD patapata and by now we will just be nobody in PDP because we are numerically at a disadvantage in the south when you talk about PDP.

Even at that, maybe I’m being biased but I am very sure AC/ACN/APC caucus produce better governors in the SW than their PDP counterpart on average.

Bro, I never augue with u but we all need to be realistic in our thinking, there are a lot of factors that led to the split but bin an insider, the main reason is beyond the baba akande saga...
Government have a responsible which our present leaders failed to live up to, compare to the foundation which the action group laid.
Bros take a look at the development in SW under the then leaders compare to the present one related to what they are earning now, they we're able to develop the region with the little resources.
Present SW leaders never emulate the idealogy of the Action group which gave birth to AD.
Re: Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism by LegendHero(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
twodee75:

Bro, I never augue with u but we all need to be realistic in our thinking, there are a lot of factors that led to the split but bin an insider, the main reason is beyond the baba akande saga...
Government have a responsible which our present leaders failed to live up to, compare to the foundation which the action group laid.
Bros take a look at the development in SW under the then leaders compare to the present one related to what they are earning now, they we're able to develop the region with the little resources.
Present SW leaders never emulate the idealogy of the Action group which gave birth to AD.

I agree with you totally that the present SW leaders failed totally when we look at what AG was able to achieve and they don’t emulate AG much to a better percebtage in their own ideology.

Yoruba leaders compared to the days of the AG failed and I don’t know the reason for that tho. But I suspect it’s the system currently in place in Nigeria which reflect in their failure. If Awo had been under this unitary system, I’m pretty sure there will be little he could do compared to what Baba was able to achieve during regional government.

Just that even within failures, there is still the ability to differentiate between PDP and APC and how much percentage they have both helped the SW in governance.

8 Likes

Re: Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism by twodee75: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
LegendHero:

I agree with you totally that the present SW leaders failed totally when we look at what AG was able to achieve and they don’t emulate AG much to a better percebtage in their own ideology.

Yoruba leaders compared to the days of the AG failed and I don’t know the reason for that tho. But I suspect it’s the system currently in place in Nigeria which reflect in their failure. If Awo had been under this unitary system, I’m pretty sure there will be little he could do compared to what Baba was able to achieve during regional government.

Just that even within failures, there is still the ability to differentiate between PDP and APC and how much percentage they have both helped the SW in governance.

Yes bro, but I think what we need is developmental revolution... When the government perform we hail and when he didn't we speak out.... This is out region.. we don't have anywhere to run to. We deserve a better life. Nice to share idea with u bro!
Re: Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism by sapoyoro(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
LegendHero:

Can you compare Makinde’s project to Abiodun’s project as a starter for example?

Makinde is a PDP Governor and both him and Dapo were sworn in at the same time and you can’t compare what Dapo has been able to achieve in comparison to Makinde’s project currently. Let’s use that as a comparative analysis.

You will see that people always rate Dapo Abiodun based on what Amosun did by saying Dapo is mediocre compared to Amosun which showed you they saw something in Amosun. Have you ever seen where Dapo is compared to Gbenga Daniels? It’s because people have seen Amosun is the best when you look them as a whole.

You might ask me they compare him to Amosun because he was the immediate governor, but take Lagos for example, people always benchmark successive government achievement based on Fashola own simply because Fashola can be termed the best. I hope you get my analogy.

Don’t be fooled by what you read on Nairaland, people just click like based on their biases and not because whether they think one person is better or not.

When you say we should weed APC out of the SW, do you mean we should replace them with PDP? If yes, what have the PDP governors of the past done for the SW that is spectacular to the extent that we need to change APC guys for them?

One PDP Governor that I respect is Mimiko, although he even started as LP before moving to the PDP but that is the kind of person I can choose over his APC counterpart in Ondo state. Beside Mimiko, which other PDP Governor can we point to that perform better than his counterpart from APC in his state?
All Sw governors including d one in PDP are disasters.. have u ever seen me for example defending makinde anywhere?
but dapo is d most useless.....its not about being fooled by what I read on nairaland cos presently I live in Ogun state...one of Ogun biggest town and local government.... with no tarred road!
at least under pdp the economy was better..and in a country like ours..dats wat matter most to d common man..
the whole wicked policy of starving old pensioners and not paying salaries..started from Sw APC governors..
a coincidence?
in what way is d pdp governors are better than APC?
no PDP governor in d past owe salary and pension for example and u think d people will not be happy to go back to that kind of era?.
even makinde whom u are biased against(laughably) is doing well in DAT aspect.
I'm also a graduate of Osun State University.. a university established by a PDP governor... so stop making it be like even though PDP governors were also mediocres..they were useless.. they weren't....Oyinlola started d osun corp for example that later morphed in to oyes under Aregbe....Do ur research if u like but free feeding of pupils in Nigeria actually started under pdp's oyinlola in Osun state.
People are starving all over Sw..they have seen APC rule by making a hell lot of noise and propaganda..but in reality their common and everyday live is far worse under the so called omoluabi party...
we all knew what happened in d last Osun election before d remote control swung it in d way of APC... that alone and especially if u interact with d average man on d street is enough to show u Apcs time in SW is almost reaching its end except Lagos.
Re: Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism by Ifelander1(f): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
LegendHero:
Awo is the Yoruba political Godfather and what he did for us is visible even to this current generation.

Akintola betrayed the cause when he allied with the North because they sold him a dummy that they are going to end Godfatherism.

Now ask yourself, what did we achieve from Akintola and what are the legacies that can be attributed to him?

Both Godfatherism or a lack of it still bore down to performance. If you don’t perform then the people will turn their back against you.

Tinubu was able to achieve that status in Lagos because he gave them Fashola who performed above expectation and Tinubu banked on his own former tentacles and utilized Fashola achievement as a better leverage.

Even Buhari 2015 was able to harness the Tinubu/Fashola goodwill because Fashola was the poster boy for APC then in the press.

When Tinubu’s mate are going to Abuja as senator in 2007, he stood back home in Lagos and focused on making Lagos his own universe. If he don’t support performing politicians, then a million Godfather cannot hold the people of Lagos from voting them out.

In as much as Tinubu APC continue to produce performing governors in Lagos, then a trillion PDP cannot depose them.

He was born with politics, grew in politics, schooled in politics, and graduated with politics.

Asiwaju omo olodo ide!
Don't mind them, they enjoyed Fashola but want to ignore the effort of the one who made it possible..

1 Like

Re: Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism by LegendHero(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
sapoyoro:

All Sw governors including d one in PDP are disasters.. have u ever seen me for example defending makinde anywhere?
but dapo is d most useless.....its not about being fooled by what I read on nairaland cos presently I live in Ogun state...one of Ogun biggest town and local government.... with no tarred road!
at least under pdp the economy was better..and in a country like ours..dats wat matter most to d common man..
the whole wicked policy of starving old pensioners and not paying salaries..started from Sw APC governors..
a coincidence?
in what way is d pdp governors are better than APC?
no PDP governor in d past owe salary and pension for example and u think d people will not be happy to go back to that kind of era?.
even makinde whom u are biased against(laughably) is doing well in DAT aspect.
I'm also a graduate of Osun State University.. a university established by a PDP governor... so stop making it be like even though PDP governors were also mediocres..they were useless.. they weren't....Oyinlola started d osun corp for example that later morphed in to oyes under Aregbe....Do ur research if u like but free feeding of pupils in Nigeria actually started under pdp's oyinlola in Osun state.
People are starving all over Sw..they have seen APC rule by making a hell lot of noise and propaganda..but in reality their common and everyday live is far worse under the so called omoluabi party...
we all knew what happened in d last Osun election before d remote control swung it in d way of APC... that alone and especially if u interact with d average man on d street is enough to show u Apcs time in SW is almost reaching its end except Lagos.

You made a lot of point tbh and if we are going to look at it as whole we can say all leaders of the West are not living up to our expectations either PDP or APC and they have failed in the SW except Lagos.

Although I still have my reservations for some governors that performed to at least some expectations like Mimiko, Amosun, and Ajimobi.

But looking at the quality of leaders the Yorubas had during the Western Region days, I can clearly say the present Corp of Yoruba leaders have failed us without loving up to expectations.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism by LegendHero(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
twodee75:

Yes bro, but I think what we need is developmental revolution... When the government perform we hail and when he didn't we speak out.... This is out region.. we don't have anywhere to run to. We deserve a better life. Nice to share idea with u bro!

Yes, developmental revolution gangan is the keyword.

You’re welcome bro.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bodexman:
In the recent weeks, we've seen several attacks on the personality of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, mostly by the igbos. One would wondered the reasons behind the attack.
Firstly, Tinubu has never ruled any of their states nor cross the path of their leaders to warrant such attacks. The Igbos have taken up important positions within the Lagos State government circle simply because of this same Tinubu, while some of them have been pushed to the federal level.
This same Tinubu left government in 2007, and since then decided to work on himself and became influential while some of his then colleagues left for the senate while others were looking for federal appointment. He never jostle for any, rather he elevated others instead for those positions. That is what leaders are made of.

You don't become a leader by taking up every positions or opportunity thrown at you, rather you empower others to get there.

"Leaders made men" and that's what Tinubu is.

People have been saying his men are everywhere in government occupying top positions. It was so because he decided to give it out and help others instead of occupying it. This is a man who has never been a federal appointee before and you wondered why Tinubu is influential? Do you think his colleagues are not envious of him and wish to do same? I read in a newspaper page some couple of years back where Gov. Okowa of Delta State celebrated Tinubu on his birthday, a full page space paid by the Delta state govt. Isn't that influence? Tinubu has his men even in the PDP, I mean real men

So why won't people see him as a godfather? They also forget that Tinubu is not just one man. He is simply surrounded by men who he also listen to

Do you know that the Lionel Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo of Nigeria politics today is Tinubu?

The PDP will rather let go of Obaseki or Wike if Tinubu decides to join them today, and that's the bitter truth!

Many people shouting down at him will do worse if they are to be in his position.

Finally, I have noticed that the attack on Tinubu from mostly the Igbos is because of 2023. They know the man is the major stumbling block for them if they are to win the presidential contest, hence the need to whittle down his power and influence. They simply can't point to a man who can stand shoulder to shoulder with him, hence the beef and noise everywhere.

They shout the Yorubas are slaves to Tinubu, yet they have some useless godfathers in their region who failed to help them develop their states, yet they never bother to dethrone them, but Tinubu is their major problem. The leave their region in droves so as to seek greener pastures in a state controlled by this same man they love to hate while theirs in a sorry state.

When are they going to stand up to their godfathers who are starving their states and milking their region dry at the detriment of the people?

They claim they don't worship men, they are liberal, yet one certain Kanu came from nowhere whose achievement in the corporate world cannot match that of Tinubu even before he joined politics in any way, he played on their intelligence, extort them and run away. The man assumed the position of a god to them during his short stay here, though many of them still worship him today.

Godfathers are everywhere. Even in your locality. In Nigeria politics, when one godfather is dethrone, another emerges. Mr Ibori is still there controlling Delta politics. Wike is simply going to be one, the list goes on and on.

If as a Yoruba man, you're still thinking that the reason behind the attack on Tinubu is because of godfatherism, you're making a mistake, IT IS SIMPLY BECAUSE OF 2023.

Olabode from Lagos.

Nigerian are illiterate and stupid. They will only follow after criminals Lagos is the second waste city in the world to live in and they are making noise about Tinubu. All APC is doing changing all the industry out of the country. as the people suffer they are more happy.
Re: Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism by Bodexman(m): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
LegendHero:

Some of the people you're responding to just hated the APC for no reason.

The AC, ACN, APC is the best thing to happen to the south west states, even though I don't like a one party system so that there can be fierce competitions among the parties to outdo one another.

The PDP governors are not better at all.

1 Like

Re: Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bodexman:

The AC, ACN, APC is the best thing to happen to the south west states, even though I don't like a one party system so that there can be fierce competitions among the parties to outdo one another.

Nigerian are the same piece of shit, cockroach is better than Nigerian. APC made Nigeria last in the world and everything and the people are happy
Re: Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism by Difrent: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
now it’s obvious you’re delusional, first you claim igbos are the ones attacking Tinubus godfatherism when it’s clear to the blind that it’s Edo people who rejected Tinubus imposition and lies after that silly video and now you come here to lie again that Ngige is an Anambra godfather. Ngige who five young men in his own village can tell to shut up and sit down? [b]You guys don’t get it, an average Igbo man is an independent thinker especially politically. You can’t impose your will on them. [/b]Tinubu has licked his wounds and gone back home to strategize, I suggest you do the same instead of writing silly epistles of idol worship. Mind you, I’m Ijaw but I guess you don’t know which region I originate from

Funny

why then is one Lamidi Kanu imposing Biafra on Igbos?

Fools getting carried away by '...godfatherism is dead in Edo......when it just changed address
Re: Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism by sapoyoro(m): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bodexman:

lol..u think a civil servant or a pensioner will like Apshitt
kikikiki
Re: Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism by Bodexman(m): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
sapoyoro:

lol..u think a civil servant or a pensioner will like Apshitt
kikikiki

Are civil servants salaries not being paid?

Or you just feel like complaining?
Re: Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism by sapoyoro(m): 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bodexman:

Are civil servants salaries not being paid?
Or you just feel like complaining?
dis one no dey naija sha
Re: Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism by skywalker240(m): 7:13am On Sep 28, 2020
yanabasee:
OP.....Even Tinubu will ask you to shut up your mouth, if he gets to read this....

This is politics and Tinubu is a Nigerian and have imposed a president on Nigerians and that makes every Nigerian to hold him accountable....

Your opinion is very sentimental and childish....

Politics is a game and the players there have fun while playing this games and you either have to support those that appeal your interest without sentiments or not..
Now someone is talking.

That olabode must be out of his senses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Dare You To Arrest Me - Female#endsars Protester To Police / Igbos Built Port Harcourt; Don't Mind Anyone Rewriting History – Gov. Uzodinma / How The South South Will Vote This Election ( Final Analysis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.