Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Ask Me Any Question On How To Secure Your Land In Nigeria. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ask Me Any Question On How To Secure Your Land In Nigeria. (445 Views)

Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? / Investing In Real Estate Is The Best Way To Secure The Future / Investment Opportunity To Secure Your Future ...50%discount Till July 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Any Question On How To Secure Your Land In Nigeria. by OlaogunMichael(m): 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
To secure any land or property investments in Nigeria, two sets of professionals are to be involved in the process of buying the property or securing it and they are listing below :

1. The first and most important is the land surveyor:

Land surveyors help you in the demarcation of your land and properties, in essence showing you the boundaries of your land and submit your survey plan in the ministry for your name to be documented as the legal owner of the land .

Re: Ask Me Any Question On How To Secure Your Land In Nigeria. by OlaogunMichael(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
2. The second professional needed to secure your investment is your Lawyer:

After the land surveyor had produced the survey plan of your land and has documented it in the ministry, the lawyers job is file an agreement between the buyer and seller of the land.

The survey plan provided be the surveyor is to be attached in the agreement including the survey plan number and pillar numbers, now you see how important the survey is. The agreement is to be filled into a court.

With your survey plan any other person who encroaches on your land shall be charged with trespassing.

This is the best process to protecting and securing your land and property in Lagos, Ogun or any where in Nigeria.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On How To Secure Your Land In Nigeria. by OlaogunMichael(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
Land surveyors are to be involved before buying land and if the land is already purchased a land surveyor is the most important person in the legal documentation of land which I will talk about later.

A land surveyor in Lagos And Ogun state that I will strongly recommend in Nigeria is OME Land Surveyor And Consultants and you can contact him on 09025234582 also WhatsApp.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On How To Secure Your Land In Nigeria. by OlaogunMichael(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2020
Read My Post On How To Know Land In Ibeju Lekki With Excision:

https://www.nairaland.com/6127825/how-know-land-ibeju-lekki

Or visit my website to study extensively
https://sites.google.com/view/ome-land-mapping/how-to-know-government-acquisition-land

(1) (Reply)

N62m 5 Bedroom Duplex Ajah Super Luxury With Governor's Consent For Sale / SALES CLOSED Beach Front Plots For Sale In Ibeju Lekki For N1.5m Per Plot / How To Become A Landlord In Nigeria In 24 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.