Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Dairy Of A Jobless Nigerian. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dairy Of A Jobless Nigerian. (396 Views)

My Chat With A Jobless Nigerian Woman. Pics* / HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian / Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dairy Of A Jobless Nigerian. by Lastoffourtnyt: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
This thread is not meant to beg anybody for financial assistance and I would appreciate it if you don't see this as one.

I'm not here to beg for sympathy, I just want to document my experience to greatness! ( I'm speaking into existence my brother grin)

So after a few months in the strange land searching for Greener pasture, it seems there is no pasture here not to talk of green one but we thank God because, with life, hope is infinitesimal.

I came to search for greener pasture with one trouser and 3 almost retired top. I had to up my wardrobe game and there is no other way to do that than engaging in manual laboring I.e serving bricklayer aka Manson. Omo, this job is not what you think about but I have the physical strength to withstand all those gbari boys but the shit ain't easy especially at night.

Maybe I would have to wait till I make before i talk about my experience doing this hard stuff under the sun and rain, cold and hot Abuja weather just to put food on my table and get some necessary stuff before I could the job hunt.

So, after today's work, I went mee shia very close to my house with the last 2h (the engineer was not around, no payment today) left in my pocket. My plan was to buy 100 naira bread and 50 naira eggs and keep 50naira for transport. Could you believe this idiot went ahead and fried two eggs for me? How on earth would I even request for that? Since I don't want any problem with anybody, I had to give him all the 2h. Now I have to trek to work tomorrow and the site is far like kilode.

Pls, if you are rendering any service make sure you listen to your customer because sometimes, those little change is all they have left with them.

Nb; I'm a graduate of public administration with 2nd class lower. If you can look beyond my qualification on paper, then I can be a great asset to your company(pls take me out of the street, this job has done more damage to my body than the money being paid). And if you don't have any job to offer, you are free to bash

I live in gwagwalada and I'm ready to relocate.

Nb; pictorial evidence is available if you think this is another Nl scam
Re: Dairy Of A Jobless Nigerian. by Lastoffourtnyt: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nb: if I don't reply to your quote, it means that I have exhausted the stark VPN 50mb for the day
Re: Dairy Of A Jobless Nigerian. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
I can’t help right now. But Omo person de see gbese for this life oo
Re: Dairy Of A Jobless Nigerian. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Go to winners living faith church tomorrow, God will restore u . Congratulations
Re: Dairy Of A Jobless Nigerian. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
I will only assist people like you If only you will agree to do Vasectomy and I will gladly pay for It Because If small change enter your account now and your life changes, Na to dey Fvck around and keep overpopulating the already porous overpopulated Shiiithole......
Re: Dairy Of A Jobless Nigerian. by yomi007k(m): 2:35am On Sep 27, 2020
Evolutionlove:
I will only assist people like you If only you will agree to do Vasectomy and I will gladly pay for It Because If small change enter your account now and your life changes, Na to dey Fvck around and keep overpopulating the already porous overpopulated Shiiithole......

Baba..you are wise.

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of A Jobless Nigerian. by Lastoffourtnyt: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Sir, I promise not to overpopulate or even add to the population of this country in then next five to ten years if you can offer any help. Abeg help me sir
Re: Dairy Of A Jobless Nigerian. by Lastoffourtnyt: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
yomi007k:

Baba..you are wise.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Look Who Got A Surprise Pregnancy And New Business Celebration / Lagos Single Forum / I Need 5000 Naira Plz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.