Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) (88658 Views)

Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala / Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by Adrian9(m): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
I jus dey imagine how this man take train all of them?
Well if na me get all these children, I go create another settlement, name a Adrianville or Umu-Adrian or Ikot-'adrian.
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by YenYo: 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin Alhaji do realise that one of ur daughters should be reserved for me. It won't be bad to have an inlaw from the East tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by Rajahbite(m): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Guy you don miss the target, that man knows what's up.
Rather than projecting yourself as a despicable being and a devious gold digger in the view of the man, do everything to get the contact of any of his BEAUTIFUL BABIES (na the real BABA FOR THE GIRLS be this). Follow up from there, convince the young damsel that you are worthy of her with a sincere notion then every other thing will fall in line.
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by Omoslim26: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
See as dem dress decently if na some of our Southern women now dem go dey advertise Breast upandan

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Almajiris
Lmao, that will be able to feed your next 10 generations to come.
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
uruba23:
Men see enjoyment Sixteen sweet hearts that would love him unconditionally..

Man was seen enjoying and riding his Okada despite having an airline and oil n gas firm.

I like my Northern brothers they always put money to shame they no send money.

But Poverty dey lick their ass over there
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by DEROXMAN: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:
Hausafulani Amaka!!!
My brother they might ban you on the bases of intimidation,You are intimidating nairaland with your beautiful people and it may cause heart attack

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
They're all breasted.
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by Arrewa: 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
DEROXMAN:
My brother they might ban you on the bases of intimidation,You are intimidating nairaland with your beautiful people and it may cause heart attack
grin grin
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by DEROXMAN: 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
Bewiseedet:
They're all breasted.
haaa thats all you could see pray to make heaven o
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
uruba23:

Man was seen enjoying and riding his Okada despite having an airline and oil n gas firm.

They don't send money, yet na them steal am pass.
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by BlackBaron: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
A most recalcitrant region, easily has the worst HDI compared to other parts of Nigeria. Yet the common theme seems nothing more than birth several children.

Replicate that with most men but without education and poverty for their wards and the result is Banditry and Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
PriestDaniz:
grin let me book the last one now,I believe say she never marry.

Nairalanders,this is my own,you can choose any other one but this one I think she's still single and she's mine.

Someone put Aljaji on the phone,tell him Priest wants to speak with him.

She's mine. tongue
That's not possible, you said last one na, the one you're indicating is mine undecided
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
Baba go don issue ultimatum to go marry to dem all cheesy This photo ops na like advert

NwekeUG:
Billionaire owner of Azman Air, Alhaji Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina has been pictured with 16 members of his family said to be his daughters.

IgbereTV reports that an Instagram page known as arewa_heritage posted the picture with the caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFmZj0HlxN_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See below.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by LikeAking: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Preq work

1 Like

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by Aboki99(m): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
MashaAllah. May Allah multiply your wealth.
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by pacehood(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
PriestDaniz:

Nairalanders,this is my own,you can choose any other one but this one I think she's still single and she's mine.

She's mine. tongue
Lookaway she is taken
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by Aboki99(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
China does it unfortunately.

dominique:
Whoever supplies then with Ankara will be rolling in millions by now
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by puretayo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Guy u get eyes. Can u chop 200 stroke of koboko?
PriestDaniz:

She's mine. tongue

1 Like

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
DEROXMAN:
haaa thats all you could see pray to make heaven o
I zoomed. Hahahaha
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by Odunharry(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
uruba23:

I'm telling you. You will see the very wealthy ones dressed like they don't have nothing.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by enomakos(m): 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
Which state is he from?
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by TruthinAction: 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
Poor man should not try this ooo. I wish they all know Jesus including every nairalander reading this article. Life without Christ is a waste. He died for the sins of the whole world so that those who believe in him might have eternal life.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by emmyN(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
Beautiful? They are just average Janes with prominent foreheads; foreheads like torch bulb cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by alfajohn: 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
PriestDaniz:

She's mine. tongue
you are a confirmed thief. Na only like better thing. Not a competitor but just saying.
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
dominique:
Ankara can easily be gotten in the north cheap and the Ankara there are quality ones that don't fade easily.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by bizhop01: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Who said spermatozoa is not powerful?
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
NobleAngell:
16? Birthed by how many women?
These northerners will not kill us.
Are you sure Nigeria isn't already more populated than China? Count well o
Chill out, it's their life

1 Like

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
if no be say I no won cheat, I for like handle one Hausa-fulani babe. I lost the one in my hand because of distance barrier last year
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
I just dey imagine the number of boys wey go dey "pass through" dem street.... shocked shocked shocked grin grin

me sef fit use the shortcut sef pass go work.... cool cool

1 Like

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by OBku4(m): 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
shocked cheesy

See as all their forehead dey shine

1 Like

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by tolguy(m): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
dominique:
the guy who supply getzner to abdussamad chairman of BUA is now a multi millionaire

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Difference Between NEFT And Instant Electronic Transfer / Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? / The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.