Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) (88529 Views)

Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala / Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by uvie66: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
NobleAngell:
16? Birthed by how many women?
These northerners will not kill us.
Are you sure Nigeria isn't already more populated than China? Count well o
I weakooo and them never add the menooo.
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by uvie66: 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
[quote author=chakula post=94345202] if the father is able to cater their needs then there is no problem. Sharaap there with your myopic view. How many children do Bill Gates have or Bezos for that matter. Money does not necessary mean you should overpopulate the world.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by uvie66: 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
chakula:
if the father is able to cater their needs then there is no problem.
Sharaap there, how many children did Bill Gates father or Bezos for that matter. Africa as a whole is a poor continent and they should stop overpopulating.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by Franktom247(m): 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
Next story please after the picture alhaji will lock them in his cage this is for window shopping for his fellow alhajis baba wan cash out very soon i think Buhari dey find wife oya pick one DSS sorry dont invite me for tea pls
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 12:06am On Sep 27, 2020
PriestDaniz:
grin let me book the last one now,I believe say she never marry.

Nairalanders,this is my own,you can choose any other one but this one I think she's still single and she's mine.

Someone put Aljaji on the phone,tell him Priest wants to speak with him.

She's mine. tongue

Y u Dey eye my property

1 Like

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 12:18am On Sep 27, 2020
PriestDaniz:

Nairalanders,this is my own,you can choose any other one but this one I think she's still single and she's mine.

She's mine. tongue

lol, you are on funny lad, son !
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by Liposure: 1:14am On Sep 27, 2020
PriestDaniz:

She's mine. tongue
i dun pay her dowry
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by Moneyline(m): 1:17am On Sep 27, 2020
undecided
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by Liposure: 1:42am On Sep 27, 2020
I'm spoilt for choice
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by Thereishel: 2:00am On Sep 27, 2020
Omo ale wa ninu won. There are bastards among them check their colors of their skin
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by osazsky(m): 2:24am On Sep 27, 2020
Marry one and get one for free

1 Like

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 27, 2020
PriestDaniz:

She's mine. tongue
lol! Shap guy...

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by goldtooth: 4:40am On Sep 27, 2020
MartinCorridon:
Can I take 2 , please . tongue

Don't be greedy grin

1 Like

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by amuwo1980: 4:51am On Sep 27, 2020
Stolen wealth wasted on rubbish , the winners of the civil war really abused the privileges the victory gave to them
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by JustforMen: 5:31am On Sep 27, 2020
dominique:
Whoever supplies then with Ankara will be rolling in millions by now
See smart lady here!
That is the correct way to look at the world.
You fine come get sense join.
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 5:37am On Sep 27, 2020
NwekeUG:
Billionaire owner of Azman Air, Alhaji Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina has been pictured with 16 members of his family said to be his daughters.

IgbereTV reports that an Instagram page known as arewa_heritage posted the picture with the caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFmZj0HlxN_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See below.
one man sixteen offspring! How does he feed them if not by looting! Nonsense
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by Agbebakun22: 5:59am On Sep 27, 2020
Arrewa:
Hausafulani Amaka!!!

Oga Arewa help me look for babe for there, I'm damn serious about it, I so much love Hausa or fulani women but I haven't been to north before.... Pls if you have any u can actually link me up.. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by izubext007: 6:12am On Sep 27, 2020
sixteen pussy.
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:14am On Sep 27, 2020
Nbotee:
Him go use most of dem build alliances and secure connections...
which connection dis kind one need again?

1 Like

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by Otaiky(m): 6:17am On Sep 27, 2020
PriestDaniz:

She's mine. tongue

Bross, am there already.
must u take the most beautiful one

1 Like

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:25am On Sep 27, 2020
You must be a fokn head slammer to marry any of them
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by craves(m): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2020
This mans dick has really been busy. Enough bride price sha

1 Like

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by KenModi(m): 6:39am On Sep 27, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
This doesn't make any sense, the north keep overpopulating this country, I know you may want to ask if I'm the one feeding them but

I'm sure he probably have sons in equal proportion, he will want to get job for them all, expect government to provide education and infastructure for them all, provide electricity and other amenities for them all

Millions are writing waec yearly and we expect government to build new higher institution not asking how we arrived at millions writing waec in the first place

We keep increasing our liability in the face of dwindling income/resources

I always say it that we Nigerians are the alpha and omega of our problems. We create them, they are not foreign-made....and only us have the solutions to them.
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:44am On Sep 27, 2020
uruba23:
Men see enjoyment Sixteen sweet hearts that would love him unconditionally..

Man was seen enjoying and riding his Okada despite having an airline and oil n gas firm.

I like my Northern brothers they always put money to shame they no send money.
and who told you they are his wives?

Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 and dominique is nairaland joining the strike on Monday or are we coming to work? Please answer me because I don’t want to waste my transport money to come and meat this place empty on Monday

1 Like

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by sirchrislatestn(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2020
PriestDaniz:

She's mine. tongue
u b thieve because I plead mod to advertise my inlaw family that why is decide to chose my own abi. I think u don't have respect for me .do u know how many year we have be together

1 Like

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by Sebbs(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2020
See sense

1 Like

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:58am On Sep 27, 2020
PriestDaniz:

She's mine. tongue
Sorry, priest can't be Alhaji in-law cheesy
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 7:17am On Sep 27, 2020
I would like to marry that dark skinned one, I hope she is still single, she is beautiful and she looks like a blood tonic.
Help me with their contact please or give them mine.
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 7:23am On Sep 27, 2020
madridguy:
Beautiful. Abeg anyone with direct contact of Alhaji Sarina should help I go like be one of his in law tongue

Oga join the queue

1 Like

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2020
NobleAngell:
16? Birthed by how many women?
These northerners will not kill us.
Are you sure Nigeria isn't already more populated than China? Count well o

Virility.
Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 7:25am On Sep 27, 2020
dominique:
Whoever supplies then with Ankara will be rolling in millions by now

Lols i like how you think

1 Like

Re: Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 7:25am On Sep 27, 2020
Arrewa:
Hausafulani Amaka!!!

Shh!

You're gonna start a howling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? / Difference Between NEFT And Instant Electronic Transfer / The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.