Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: (2466 Views)

Rivers Rerun Election ; See Crowd Campaigning For APC. PICTURES. / Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life / Paul Ikonne Of Acn Rally In Aba (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by EkoIle1: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2011

Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by Gekko(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2011
thanks for the pics! looks impressive, hope they end on a good note with no drama, killings, trampling etc
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by ladi02(m): 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2011
This is what we are talking about

no stone throwing, no stampede, no names calling, no walking out, no badluck. .
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by EkoIle1: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2011
And they say ACN can not win in the North.

The fact that so many people showed up without PDPlike presidential trappings and financial inducements means a lot, it means people all over the country are ready for a change,
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by EkoIle1: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2011
ladi02:

This is what we are talking about

no stone throwing, no stampede, no names calling, no walking out. .

They are too incompetent. With all the security forces at their disposal, they still failed at common crowd control.
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by naso2(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

And they say ACN can not win in the North.

The fact that so many people showed up without PDPlike presidential trappings and financial inducements means a lot, it means people all over the country are ready for a change,

And how did you determine that?
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2011
This is what a crowd you cannot buy looks like
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by EkoIle1: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2011
na_so:

And how did you determine that?

Determine what?
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by naso2(m): 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^^^^^^
That no financial inducement was involved?
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by EkoIle1: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2011
na_so:

^^^^^^^
That no financial inducement was involved?

Was financial inducement it involved?
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by rebranded(m): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2011
The only way PDP can win this election is by their normal rigging

But if Jega delivers in line with his reputation, PDP days are numbered!
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by Gbawe: 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2011
Abeg , na the whole of Jigawa attend dis ACN campaign rally ? See crowd as far as the eyes can see !!!! They say a picture speaks louder than a thousand words . I think this picture is saying , very loudly, that Nigerians are fed up of the Poverty development Party .

Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by naso2(m): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

Was financial inducement it involved?

You stated that the crowd is different from the ones that have been financially induced. I have not said they got any inducement, but if you categorically stated that there was no inducement of any form, then I simply asked how you came about that conclusion.
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2011
this is getting very interesting, people think ribadu doesnt have followership in the north but see CROWWWWWDDDD. i think PDP should start getting jittery, and they might use the bauchi gov style if this continues. and then they will FALL.
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by EkoIle1: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2011
na_so:

You stated that the crowd is different from the ones that have been financially induced. I have not said they got any inducement, but if you categorically stated that there was no inducement of any form, then I simply asked how you came about that conclusion.

But that's your problem, not mine. Do whatever you want with it. I'm not putting a gun to your head or forcing you to accept what I typed.
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by naso2(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^^^^^^^^

When people are called up to defend statements they make, all sorts of tactics now begin to show up. Enjoy.
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by EkoIle1: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2011
na_so:

^^^^^^^^^

When people are called up to defend statements they make, all sorts of tactics now begin to show up. Enjoy.

What else is new?
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by EkoIle1: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2011
And this is a state where the Governor just rallied support for Jonathan,

Jigawa governor rallies support for Jonathan

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/5656907-147/jigawa_governor_rallies_support_for_jonathan.csp
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by wesley80(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2011
chuks01:

this is getting very interesting, people think ribadu doesnt have followership in the north but see CROWWWWWDDDD. i think PDP should start getting jittery, and they might use the bauchi gov style if this continues. and then they will FALL.

@Bolded. The only person that would be getting jittery over this is Buhari. This kind of pics surely would raise his BP! Where are the BB campaigners? U've got to take down this thread or at least take out those intimidating pics ASAP for the good of your CHOSEN.
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by naso2(m): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

And this is a state where the Governor [size=25pt]just[/size] rallied support for Jonathan,

Jigawa governor rallies support for Jonathan

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/5656907-147/jigawa_governor_rallies_support_for_jonathan.csp

But why are you so full of falsehood?

you posted a dec 23 news as something that just happened. And how does rallying PDP delegates for GEJ during that presidential primaries relate to this?
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by precision7: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2011
What we fail 2 realise is that, CPC and ACN's failure 2 come together is a plus GEJ.

Just watch and see.
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by Beaf: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2011
I have found the joke section of NL!

Pics of a crowd? Meaning? grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by 9ijaMan: 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2011
wesley80:

@Bolded. The only person that would be getting jittery over this is Buhari. This kind of pics surely would raise his BP! Where are the BB campaigners? U've got to take down this thread or at least take out those intimidating pics ASAP for the good of your CHOSEN.

Why not wait until Buhari holds his own rallies.

One thing is clear for sure, GEJ has not been able to pull crowd as much as this since he started campaigning. The crowd pulled by Ribadu in Jigawa alone is probably more than the combined total number of people who attended any of GEJ's rallies since our clueless president started his hopeless campaigns.

This is the north, GEJ campaigners are claiming they'll be able to win!
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by EkoIle1: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2011
na_so:

But why are you so full of falsehood?

you posted a dec 23 news as something that just happened. And how does rallying PDP delegates for GEJ during that presidential primaries relate to this?

Don't bother me with your stupidity unless you have a different meaning or expiratory date for support.

Your silly and childish nit picking is really annoying, you are free to see your way out of this thread if all you have to contribute is this mindless and pointless distractions,
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by wesley80(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2011
9ijaMan:

Why not wait until Buhari holds his own rallies.

One thing is clear for sure, GEJ has not been able to pull crowd as much as this since he started campaigning. T[b]he crowd pulled by Ribadu in Jigawa alone is probably more than the combined total number of people who attended any of GEJ's rallies[/b] since our clueless president started his hopeless campaigns.

This is the north, GEJ campaigners are claiming they'll be able to win!

My friend u're trying too hard to sound like a doofus, why not ease off a bit huh?
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by lionness(f): 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2011
Impressive!. Im sure Goodluck is shitting his pants right now grin
Im sure he's already calling a meeting to probe every ACN Member right now.
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by naso2(m): 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

Don't bother me with your stupidity unless you have a different meaning or expiratory date for support.

Your silly and childish nit picking is really annoying, you are free to see your way out of this thread if all you have to contribute is this mindless and pointless distractions,

My friend dont be silly. This is a public forum and if you make claims you must stand up to defend them with facts. If a report of 23 Dec relating to PDP primaries is what you relate to as a recent happening in March, then must be the biggest JOKE around.
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by EkoIle1: 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2011
na_so:

My friend dont be silly. This is a public forum and if you make claims you must stand up to defend them with facts. If a report of 23 Dec relating to PDP primaries is what you relate to as a recent happening in March, then must be the biggest JOKE around.

This is no about claims, it's about your mindless stupidity?

Do you have a different meaning or expiratory date for support? Is the governor not a GEJ supporter? Did he not rallied support for GEJ? Have the Governor changed his mind and is no longer supporting GEJ?

Do you have expiratory date for support?

Please take your idiocy and stupidity elsewhere, you're trying too hard, but you sound very very d/umb.
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by againstGEJ(m): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2011
What is this crowd compared to the same one when Atiku campaigned in 2007?

I wish only pictures determine who wins elections.

Have you wondered. When they call for voter register, only trickles go in there. But when it comes to campaigns, you see huge crowds? Does it therefore not interpret, not every person you see in a campaign rally will vote for whoever is campaigning there?

Beside, this broom symbol is so outdated. Talk of vacuum cleaner, you are talking about broom. mtcheeeeeeew.
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2011
The FG needs to probe Tinubu and Fashola. Those two have made silly money. Tinubu is not even at the national level yet, but he already owns a world class hotel in Lekki (The Oriental).

What will then happen when he gets to federal level?

Does Jonathan own any world class hotels?

By the way, whatever happened to all those fraud allegations against Fashola, in the various contract dealings in the state? That seems to have been quietened down dramatically. I wonder how much Egunje was involved for that to happen.
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by EkoIle1: 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2011
ROSSIKE:

The FG needs to probe Tinubu and Fashola. Those two have made silly money. Tinubu is not even at the national level yet, but he already owns a world class hotel in Lekki (The Oriental).

What will then happen when he gets to federal level?

By the way, whatever happened to all those fraud allegations against Fashola, in the various contract dealings in the state? That seems to have been quietened down dramatically. I wonder how much Egunje was involved for that to happen.

You're worried about a man who is not even in government, but not about your corrupt president sending a government official that the taxpayers are paying to represent him and welcome a convicted criminal from prison,

You people are hilarious ,
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by naso2(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

This is no about claims, it's about your mindless stupidity?

Do you have a different meaning or expiratory date for support? Is the governor not a GEJ supporter? Did he not rallied support for GEJ? Have the Governor changed his mind and is no longer supporting GEJ?

Do you have expiratory date for support?

Please take your idiocy and stupidity elsewhere, you're trying too hard, but you sound very very d/umb.

So if the governor supports GEJ, that should translate to ACN not being able to fill a capacity stadium of MAX 50,000? Expecially when the rally was for the entire NW zone?

In Kano state, the Deputy Governor of the state, and also a Governorship candidate of the (ACN), Alhaji Abdullahi Tijjani Mohammed Gwarzo mobilized his teeming supporters from the 44 local government areas of the state to attend the rally in Jigawa.

It is expected that all the governorship candidates, Senatorial, House of Representatives candidates from the seven North-West states will today receive their flags from the National Chairman of the Party, Chief Bisi Akande.

http://thewillnigeria.com/general/7677-ACN-Flags-Off-Presidential-Campaign-North-West.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

The North Owns 75% Of Indigenous Oil Firms, So Why Are They Demanding Derivation / Ibo Landing / Aganga Writes Jonathan Over ‘missing’ $1.6bn Oil Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.