Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,010 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: (2470 Views)

Rivers Rerun Election ; See Crowd Campaigning For APC. PICTURES. / Barcanista Was Right After All.......Tinubu See Your Life / Paul Ikonne Of Acn Rally In Aba (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by EkoIle1: 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2011
na_so:

So if the governor supports GEJ, that should translate to ACN not being able to fill a capacity stadium of MAX 50,000? Expecially when the rally was for the entire NW zone?

I'm not interested in your stupid and pointless argument. Like I said, you are trying too hard, but you sound bery d/umb.
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by Gbawe: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2011
againstGEJ:

[b]What is this crowd compared to the same one when Atiku campaigned in 2007?[/b]I wish only pictures determine who wins elections.

Have you wondered. When they call for voter register, only trickles go in there. But when it comes to campaigns, you see huge crowds? Does it therefore not interpret, not every person you see in a campaign rally will vote for whoever is campaigning there?

Beside, this broom symbol is so outdated. Talk of vacuum cleaner, you are talking about broom. mtcheeeeeeew.

Shocking how you fans of Jonathan all appear to uniformly lack class and finesse !!! Can you folks never speak the truth and shame the Devil? Damn !!!! Must you always attempt to demean everything , however laudable , because of how you prefer not to see anything good from those who oppose your messiah? You all should minimally acknowledge that this is an impressive turnout and move on. That would be the classy and mature thing to do . I will give you fans of GEJ free advice : If you want success in life acknowledge the success of others . If you want good things appreciate it when others have it . Even if you want a GEJ win you show you are all divisive and bitter individuals with how you attempt to ridicule rather than praise , even if grudgingly , the impressive efforts of others. If this were a turnout for GEJ , it is also you guys who will bore us to death about "the overwhelming turnout for fresh air".
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by dare2think: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2011
@ eKO iLE.

like -Na So said-,  How do you know there was no Financial inducement. You seem to be very Defensive when challenged about the issues you raise.
Any way ,PDP/ACN or whatever bull crap party in that Failed state, have no constructive agenda for anyone on this blog.( Except your in their payroll Directly or indirectly).

Ribadu, Tinubu, Fashola/ goodluck or whoever the F is in politics now in this present day Nigeria is in For themselves and their family/friends. And that is the fact. After their time in office we all hear of the Mansions oversees and how all their children school in prestigious school's.

Eventually there will be change, But you are delusional if you think that change will happen soon, or that any of these joker's will make any precedence.
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by Gbawe: 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2011
na_so:

So if the governor supports GEJ, that should translate to ACN not being able to fill a capacity stadium of MAX 50,000? Expecially when the rally was for the entire NW zone?

I hope you have not joined the ranks of the fans of GEJ who prefer casual deciet , always, in place of calling a spade a spade? This was the flag off (beginning) of the ACN Presidential campaign in the Northwest. It is not a "rally for the entire NW zone" as you erroneously write.

http://guardiannewsngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=40144:acn-promises-free-education-unfolds-manifesto-in-imo-jigawa-&catid=1:national&Itemid=559

Former Governor of Lagos State, Ahmed Bola Tinubu disclosed this yesterday at the flag off of the Northwest Presidential campaign at the Aminu Kano Triangle in Dutse , Jigawa State capital.
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by rebranded(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2011
na_so:

My friend dont be silly. This is a public forum and if you make claims you must stand up to defend them with facts. If a report of 23 Dec relating to PDP primaries is what you relate to as a recent happening in March, then must be the biggest JOKE around.

you must be a child to be talking this way, its sad the way you PDP supporters think. .u will all surely reap all you sow!
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by PapaBrowne(m): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2011
This is very very bad for the Buhari camp! I thought they had the North West on Lock down! If Ribadu is able to get a few votes ion the North West, then Jonathan sails to victory with absolute ease!!!
I want more ACN in the North!! More of this, Ribadu! More of this!! Buhari is stealing your popularity! Don't give up without a fight!!

Below is a picture of PDP rally in the state last week!! And someone is telling me people are tired of PDP!!

Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by againstGEJ(m): 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2011
Gbawe:

Shocking how you fans of Jonathan all appear to uniformly lack class and finesse !!! Can you folks never speak the truth and shame the Devil? Damn !!!! Must you always attempt to demean everything , however laudable , because of how you prefer not to see anything good from those who oppose your messiah? You all should minimally acknowledge that this is an impressive turnout and move on. That would be the classy and mature thing to do . I will give you fans of GEJ free advice : If you want success in life acknowledge the success of others . If you want good things appreciate it when others have it . Even if you want a GEJ win you show you are all divisive and bitter individuals with how you attempt to ridicule rather than praise , even if grudgingly , the impressive efforts of others. If this were a turnout for GEJ , it is also you guys who will bore us to death about "the overwhelming turnout for fresh air".

Clownish. What is appreciative? A mere crowd means the election is already won. Ok. We appreciate it. When is the swearing in?
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by EkoIle1: 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2011
againstGEJ:

Clownish. What is appreciative? A mere crowd means the election is already won. Ok. We appreciate it. When is the swearing in?

Definitely not what he asserted, stop twisting his post,
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by Gbawe: 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

Definitely not what he asserted, stop twisting his post,

They can't help themselves . It is a trait commonly found in most Nairaland supporters of GEJ.
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by againstGEJ(m): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2011
When is the swearing in?
Re: Acn Rally In Jigawa With Ribadu, Fashola And Tinubu - See Crowd: by naso2(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2011
Gbawe:

I hope you have not joined the ranks of the fans of GEJ who prefer casual deciet , always, in place of calling a spade a spade? This was the flag off (beginning) of the ACN Presidential campaign in the Northwest. It is not a "rally for the entire NW zone" as you erroneously write.

http://guardiannewsngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=40144:acn-promises-free-education-unfolds-manifesto-in-imo-jigawa-&catid=1:national&Itemid=559

Ok I don hear, but did you see this at all:

It is expected that all the governorship candidates, Senatorial, House of Representatives candidates from the seven North-West states will today receive their flags from the National Chairman of the Party, Chief Bisi Akande

When people leave very glaring facts and try to play smart with logic , i just laugh.

rebranded:

you must be a child to be talking this way, its sad the way you PDP supporters think. .u will all surely reap all you sow!

If asking someone to back up his claims with facts is what makes me childish , then I don hear you. Hope say your belle  don sweet? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Compendium Of Jonathan's Unfulfilled Vows And Promises / APC Responsible For Insurgency —PDP / Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.