Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Bashir Ahmad Denies Using Presidential Jet For His Wedding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Denies Using Presidential Jet For His Wedding (27051 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Denies Being A DPR Manager Or Staff / Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) / Oluwatosin Ojaomo Sues Hanan Buhari For Using Presidential Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Using Presidential Jet For His Wedding by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
According to Reno, this guy is supposed to be working under Tolu but this guy lives in the villa while the Tolu guy operates from anywhere but never the villa.

This life no balance
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Using Presidential Jet For His Wedding by morgstreme: 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
AerialMapper:

My wretched illiterate father did his masters degree in the UK and I was born during that time making me, the son of an illiterate father a UK citizen. Despite that, I have chosen to live and work in Nigeria. You know what that means? Let's just say, I'm balling and I dont have to sell out to any government in power.

Dear father of 3, what have you given your children apart from a miserable life? Block and sand seller...hehe

You are despicably a soul of INFERIORITY COMPLEX..Make wetin happen say dem born you for UKMy last 2 siblings were born in California..BIG DEAL!!!!!

You are such a lowlife..a son of a wretched late father..You were brought up not enjoying the finer things of lifeHence your putrid excitement..

Let me correct you..MKO was a sand merchant in Lagos..Ever heard of Dunu blocks,CKCThey are Billionaire CIVIL ENGINEERS in Abuja..Do your research..

You just come online spewing gibberish..

My dad is a very successful Architect..he worked with the likes of Ekwueme,Arch Adeyemi and co..He still runs his block industry till today in Enugu..

No be cement Dangote dey sell

Look at this stupid urchin will come and be trolling me..Am I your mate,you little DINGBAT

Your lack of exposure and "small mindedness" is what makes you keep embarrassing yourself..

Also...

I have 5 kids...not 3..

Can you impregnate a woman?

Let me not go any further..
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Using Presidential Jet For His Wedding by AerialMapper: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
morgstreme:

You are despicably a soul of INFERIORITY COMPLEX..Make wetin happen say dem born you for UKMy last 2 siblings were born in California..BIG DEAL!!!!!

You are such a lowlife..a son of a wretched late father..You were brought up not enjoying the finer things of lifeHence your putrid excitement..

Let me correct you..MKO was a sand merchant in Lagos..Ever heard of Dunu blocks,CKCThey are Billionaire CIVIL ENGINEERS in Abuja..Do your research..

You just come online spewing gibberish..

My dad is a very successful Architect..he worked with the likes of Ekwueme,Arch Adeyemi and co..He still runs his block industry till today in Enugu..

No be cement Dangote dey sell

Look at this stupid urchin will come and be trolling me..Am I your mate,you little DINGBAT

Your lack of exposure and "small mindedness" is what makes you keep embarrassing yourself..

Also...

I have 5 kids...not 3..

Can you impregnate a woman?

Let me not go any further..

Oh! He has a father yet he is quick to abuse the fathers of others!

I dont care about your Cousins ...why showing off...why didnt your wretched architect father give birth to you outside.

You were quick to miss the point in a bid to be savage...son of a block maker! Lol...architect wey dey mould block na wetin?

Let us leave MKO and Dunu...why arent you a billionaire? Rather you are a failed block and sand seller, a failed borehole driller, a failed VTU recharge card seller...even a supporter of a failed party.

Morgan, I'm not the reason for your failed life okay... I know you are pained that my father isnt a wretched dead illiterate like your "architect" block selling father. I leave you in peace

See atutuboyoyo wey talk say him be pikin of successful architect..

Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Using Presidential Jet For His Wedding by morgstreme: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
AerialMapper:

I dont care about your Cousins ...why showing off...why didnt your wretched architect father give birth to you outside.

You were quick to miss the point in a bid to be savage...son of a block maker! Lol...architect wey dey mould block na wetin?

Let us leave MKO and Dunu...why arent you a billionaire? Rather you are a failed block and sand seller, a failed borehole driller, a failed VTU recharge card seller...even a supporter of a failed party.

Morgan, I'm not the reason for your failed life okay... I know you are pained that my father isnt a wretched dead illiterate like your "architect" block selling father. I leave you in peace

That picture was when I was 4 years..

Bring out yours lets see your "face me,I face you' background..

Keep trolling me till you commit suicide.

Better stay back..

Don't leave in peace...

You are still a wretched irritant.

What else can you say but "block seller" "VTU seller" "sharp sand seller"..

Boring TORCHECUL!

Come again..

Talking rubbish because I support someone..

Drink acid.

It is what it is...

Person wey pass you,pass you..

Keeps up with the trolling..
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Using Presidential Jet For His Wedding by morgstreme: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
AerialMapper:

Morgan, I'm not the reason for your failed life okay... I know you are pained that my father isnt a wretched dead illiterate like your "architect" block selling father. I o you in peace

Who talked about cousins

See lowlife!

Can you impregnate a woman

The woman you tried to marry,HOW FAR

ARE YOU A MAN?YOU FIT GIVE WOMAN BELLE Hehehehehe..

Idiot KIDULT!

So yours is about being SavageYou are such a KID...You didn't grow up with toys obviously..

I have been told to ignore DINGBATS like you SPECIFICALLY... but NO!!!

I suffer nitwits like you gladly..

What else can you say

"You sell sand" "You sell blocks" "You are broke"...You are PREDICTABLY MORONIC!

You have no class..MENTAL & OTHERWISE..

In a couple of days again,you will troll because your ONLY means of being noticed
is on such platforms..

IMBECILIC "NO CHILD BEARING" ASSWIPE!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Using Presidential Jet For His Wedding by morgstreme: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
AerialMapper:

Keep it coming.,Low class sterile IMBECILIC MANDRILL!

I dey wait you...
Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Using Presidential Jet For His Wedding by Imefonukoenin11: 3:12am On Sep 28, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Son-In-Law, Prince Godswill Edward Decamps To APC / Obasanjo Graduates With PhD In Christian Theology From National Open University / Sanwo-olu Supporters Vote En Masse As Lagos APC Primaries Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.