Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

See The Snake A Young Boy Killed Today - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Snake A Young Boy Killed Today (902 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight / The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake A Young Boy Killed Today by sotadegrt(m): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
So this small boy with guts killed this today. I salute his courage honestly. What kinda snake is this nairalanders?

Re: See The Snake A Young Boy Killed Today by LeeSantos(m): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
FrontPage kiakia
Re: See The Snake A Young Boy Killed Today by Emescot(m): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
For showing Lala his middle finger, it won't smell front page

1 Like

Re: See The Snake A Young Boy Killed Today by Bessppectt(f): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
These small boys are already influenced into eating snake and other 'unconsumable' wildlife
Re: See The Snake A Young Boy Killed Today by identitylenz(m): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
okay o
Re: See The Snake A Young Boy Killed Today by Honduras01: 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
smiley
Re: See The Snake A Young Boy Killed Today by saheedbadmus(m): 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
puff adder while some call it puffheader
Re: See The Snake A Young Boy Killed Today by sotadegrt(m): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2020
Emescot:
For showing Lala his middle finger, it won't smell front page

lol
Re: See The Snake A Young Boy Killed Today by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2020
MrsRighteousness:
Become A Christian
To become a Christian is a choice that you can express through prayer.

Praying is simply talking to God. He knows you. We suggest you pray the following prayer:

“Dear Jesus! I am sorry for the things I have done wrong in my life. I ask your forgiveness. Thank you for dying on the cross for me to set me free from my sins. Please come into my life and fill me with your Holy Spirit and be with me forever. Thank you, Jesus, Amen.”

Is this prayer the desire of your heart?
If yes, then we invite you to pray it,
and according to the promises of Jesus,
He will come into your life.

do Jesus know that bible exists?

you are following Paul not Jesus.. stop derailing threads
Re: See The Snake A Young Boy Killed Today by sotadegrt(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

do Jesus know that bible exists?

you are following Paul not Jesus.. stop derailing threads

like if Jesus knew Bible exist? laughable!!���
Jesus did not only know Bible exist, he read it daily and lived by it. the Bible he read aided his success here on Earth. care to be schooled more? like instances of where he read Bible?
Re: See The Snake A Young Boy Killed Today by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
sotadegrt:

like if Jesus knew Bible exist? laughable!!���
Jesus did not only know Bible exist, he read it daily and lived by it. the Bible he read aided his success here on Earth. care to be schooled more? like instances of where he read Bible?

it is finished.

laughing
Re: See The Snake A Young Boy Killed Today by longetivity(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
MrsRighteousness:
Become A Christian
To become a Christian is a choice that you can express through prayer.

Praying is simply talking to God. He knows you. We suggest you pray the following prayer:

“Dear Jesus! I am sorry for the things I have done wrong in my life. I ask your forgiveness. Thank you for dying on the cross for me to set me free from my sins. Please come into my life and fill me with your Holy Spirit and be with me forever. Thank you, Jesus, Amen.”

Is this prayer the desire of your heart?
If yes, then we invite you to pray it,
and according to the promises of Jesus,
He will come into your life.
so righteousness don get wife
Re: See The Snake A Young Boy Killed Today by sotadegrt(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

it is finished.
laughing
y you dey laugh?
Re: See The Snake A Young Boy Killed Today by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:35am On Sep 28, 2020
sotadegrt:
y you dey laugh?
because you no get sense
Re: See The Snake A Young Boy Killed Today by Namdeenero(m): 7:12am On Sep 29, 2020
That is a Gaboon viper! This snake has the longest fangs of any snake and the second highest venom yield of any snake next to the king cobra. shocked

(1) (Reply)

4weeks+ Solid Caucasian Shepherd Puppies For Sale / 11months Old Male Long Coat Showline GSD From Direct Imported Parent...not CHEAP / What Type Of Snake Is This. The Big Snake I Killed Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.