Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

5 Apps You Must Use Daily As A (futo) Freshman To Increase Productivity. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Apps You Must Use Daily As A (futo) Freshman To Increase Productivity. (378 Views)

UTME: No Two Candidates Must Use A Single GSM Number, JAMB Warns / See What A Gateman Did To A FUTO Student During Exams. Pictures!! / 5 Apps All Students Must Have On There Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Apps You Must Use Daily As A (futo) Freshman To Increase Productivity. by BUKKISH: 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
This article is an excerpt from the e-book "5 in 5" by Ekene Ohabughiro.

5 in 5 is a simple guide to help freshmen and undergraduates navigate life in the university using his FUTO experience. You can read and download the e-book for FREE here: https:///FUTO-HACKS

Now to the main matter...

APP 1. WHATSAPP:
A list of useful apps would be incomplete without Whatsapp. Everything happens here. You department's group chat? Your friends & family? The fine babe you're chyking? The tall handsome dude that collected your number? They are all on Whatsapp.

APP 2. NOTES/CALENDER:
I put them together as one because they did basically the same thing for me; THEY REMINDED ME.
The truth is; life happens, and we all get busy. We won't remember many tasks and appointments. One thing however is we always go out with our phones. Why not use it to your advantage?

APP 3. ALARM:
As a student, you can't do without the alarm app on your phone. I used to set multiple alarms in a day. Most times anywhere between 7-10(2/3 for waking up, for reading, for a meeting or whatever activity I had to complete).

APP 4. CAMERA:
Cameras are used to capture moments and memories, but as a student, the most important use would be to snap notes, textbooks and lecture materials. Very soon, you'd have a gallery full of lecture material...lol.

APP 5. BUKKISH:
My FUTO stay wasn't easy. I learnt a lot of things late and the hard way. To start with, it's the reason I created this guide. To help further, myself and two other FUTO graduates are building an app to 'hack' FUTO. From studying to connecting you to other other students and relevant information on campus.
I believe we can make life in FUTO, just a little bit better, just a little bit easier and just a little more BUKKISH. Go to https://www.bukkish.com to get started.
Re: 5 Apps You Must Use Daily As A (futo) Freshman To Increase Productivity. by BUKKISH: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
The link doesn't work well on Nairaland. WHATSAPP 08180602585 to get the ebook for FREE.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Not Helping Their School Teachers When They Make It ? / Think Of Oduduwa University / Future Tron Smart Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.