Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,416 members, 7,958,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

How wemabank and glo denied me my airtime photos below - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How wemabank and glo denied me my airtime photos below (592 Views)

Kuda Bank Denied Me Access To My Account After Receiving 197,000 (Photo) / I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect / Man Tears His Lover’s Pant & Bra In Lagos After She Denied Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How wemabank and glo denied me my airtime photos below by daniddan1999: 12:57am On Sep 27, 2020
I always recharge my line via wemabank ussd, and i wanted to recharge as usual on 4th July 2020 the sum of 1000 immediately i was debited but the airtime did not reflect on my line. I sent an email to wemabank but when nothing useful came up i went to their branch where they asked me to inform my network provider that the transaction was successful which i did but was told it's was not successful by glo and i should inform my bank again about it . But i let the issue go without getting back my 1k or airtime.
Also some time last week i was in need of airtime urgently and wanted 800 eight hundred naira only but i was debited again without any airtime and i forwarded a mail to wemabank again but nothing is happening, i am seriously angry because wemabank ended up taking my 1800 one thousand eight hundred naira only without receiving the airtime i paid for.

Re: How wemabank and glo denied me my airtime photos below by judetov2(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2020
I swear I am afraid of Nigerian banks this days... withdraw all ur money and stop using that trash call Wema bank or is it the only bank in ur area?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How wemabank and glo denied me my airtime photos below by powerhouse3(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2020
Wema bank and Stanbic bank are the two bank I'm currently operating... and so far my result of dealing with them is topnotch

I'm certain they will resolve your issue and boost back the your confidence ,just like I had in them
Re: How wemabank and glo denied me my airtime photos below by daniddan1999: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
I have contacted both wemabank and glo on this issue yet they keep referring me to each other
I called their customers care representative same thing
Chat them online same story
Here are screen shot

Re: How wemabank and glo denied me my airtime photos below by daniddan1999: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
Chat with glo

Re: How wemabank and glo denied me my airtime photos below by daniddan1999: 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
More

Re: How wemabank and glo denied me my airtime photos below by daniddan1999: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
Pls mod kindly move it to front page cos this is injustice
Re: How wemabank and glo denied me my airtime photos below by Mayng01(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
I advise you start going prepaid till the problem is resolved
Re: How wemabank and glo denied me my airtime photos below by kuuljay(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
Glo...put your problem on their Twitter page them go respond sharp sharp,them dey fear accusations for Twitter die,that's where I usually grab their balls

(1) (Reply)

KADUNA UPDATE: The Kaduna State Government Has Imposed A 24-hour Curfew On Parts / Students beat lecturer For Collecting Scripts 45mins Into A 3hrs Exam (video) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.