Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

The British Our Enemy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The British Our Enemy (254 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy / IPOB NOT OUR ENEMY, FIND FULANI TERRORISTS KILLING US - YORUBA GROUP BACKS KANU. / Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The British Our Enemy by happy200(m): 2:51am On Sep 27, 2020
Recently i 've discovered that the British is Nigeria's big enemy, they are not physical in Nigeria but they use Nigerians against Nigeria. Be careful of Nigerians close to the British.
We will work with the British but we won't forget that they are our biggest enemy.

2 Likes

Re: The British Our Enemy by yomi007k(m): 3:15am On Sep 27, 2020
grin

Are Nigerians not our enemy? If Nigerians loved each other, no one can use us against us.

Please stop the blame game and self-deceit.

1 Like

Re: The British Our Enemy by happy200(m): 3:17am On Sep 27, 2020
yomi007k:
grin

Are Nigerians not our enemy? If Nigerians loved each other, no one can use us against us.

Please stop the blame game and self-deceit.
please tell me how any Nigerian is your enemy and i will tell you how the British operate.
Re: The British Our Enemy by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 27, 2020
happy200:
Recently i 've discovered that the British is Nigeria's big enemy, they are not physical in Nigeria but they use Nigerians against Nigeria. Be careful of Nigerians close to the British.
We will work with the British but we won't forget that they are our biggest enemy.
typical Nigerians blaming other but themselves. Na British make person put 53m usd for ikoyi flat, na British make ganduge chop dollars, or is it British that operates nnpc and nddc. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: The British Our Enemy by yomi007k(m): 3:43am On Sep 27, 2020
happy200:
please tell me how any Nigerian is your enemy and i will tell you how the British operate.

Me that don't have strength to argue.

Baba...you are right o. grin

1 Like

Re: The British Our Enemy by Marine54(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2020
happy200:
Abi na British be Bandits, Fulani's herdsmen and even Boko Haram where dey carry out ethnic cleaning in the middle Belt and some part of the south. Buhari is the greatest enemy of this country !

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Election: IGP Meets With Situation Room, Promises Effective Security / Why Frank Ibezim Is The Best Choice / Is Nigeria Worth Dying For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.