Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

I Regretted Going To University - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Regretted Going To University (62235 Views)

Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings / Aliko Dangote Donates N300m Business School To University Of Ibadan (UI) / Ministry Of Education Considering Adding An Extra Year To University Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regretted Going To University by LiamDazh(m): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2020
RedPanthar:
I am still reviewing applications, I'm settling for the best hands after the evaluation process. If you've not signed up, register your interest now.

I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you.

I'm interested in the article writing to earn money... my email address is tonyebrakeru11@gmail.com and my phone number is 08131340722* @redpanthar
Re: I Regretted Going To University by EleventhWeirdo: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2020
RedPanthar:
I am still reviewing applications, I'm settling for the best hands after the evaluation process. If you've not signed up, register your interest now.

I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you.
Hi. I am interested in the content-writing job. my number is 09013417186. Thank you.
Re: I Regretted Going To University by RedPhoenix: 10:59am On Nov 02, 2020
LiamDazh:

I'm interested in the article writing to earn money... my email address is tonyebrakeru11@gmail.com and my phone number is 08131340722* @redpanthar

Check my signature for my contact and send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: I Regretted Going To University by RedPhoenix: 10:59am On Nov 02, 2020
EleventhWeirdo:
Hi. I am interested in the content-writing job. my number is 09013417186. Thank you.

Re: I Regretted Going To University by RedPhoenix: 11:01am On Nov 02, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: I Regretted Going To University by EleventhWeirdo: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
RedPhoenix:

There is no contact number/link on your signature.
Re: I Regretted Going To University by LiamDazh(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
EleventhWeirdo:
what is even a signature
Re: I Regretted Going To University by RedPhoenix: 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
EleventhWeirdo:

True. Check now again
Re: I Regretted Going To University by EleventhWeirdo: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
LiamDazh:

what is even a signature
when you click on a moniker, the profile pops up and that contains the signature of such moniker.
Re: I Regretted Going To University by Alioma(f): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
RedPanthar:

You have the opportunity to correct that.

Opportunity transforms...

Thank you

Good day sir.
I am a content writer, I am willing and ready to work with you.
Please, hire me and you won't regret it.
My WhatsApp number as I look forward to your positive response: +2348157856969

Thank you.
Re: I Regretted Going To University by Najdorf: 5:37am On Dec 22, 2020
SegFault:

How una dey take marry without money, this thing still dey shock me.
I don't even get the Nigerian mentality

Get married when you can't even support yourself and end up having like 6 kids. And we wonder why we're struggling with overpopulation and poverty.
Re: I Regretted Going To University by RedPanthar: 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
Wow. This thread
Re: I Regretted Going To University by RedPanthar: 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
we are many

Thank you...
Re: I Regretted Going To University by UnbanEbenezar: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:
GreaterFuture1:
we are many

Thank you...
I keep quoting you umpteen times but you end up ignoring me
Re: I Regretted Going To University by Kunanero(m): 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
I keep quoting you umpteen times but you end up ignoring me
Re: I Regretted Going To University by Kunanero(m): 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
Good day sir.
My WhatsApp number as I look forward to your positive response: +2348109482932

Thank you.[/quote]
Re: I Regretted Going To University by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 25, 2020
nokia1000:
My certificates have become useless. I graduated in 2008, passed out of NYSC in 2010. Till date I have not used my certificates for anything. What I am regretting in my life now is time I wasted in the university. My wife graduated in 2015, she is now learning tailoring because she couldn't get a job too.
Don't be despair, college education isn't just to get a job, but most importantly - to train your mind on how to think, including thinking of creating jobs for yourself and others.

We are an online encyclopedia like Wikipedia, who allows contributors to monetize their articles in a deregulated manner. If you can write quality content such as seen in encyclopedias, you could contribute knowledge to Wikiafripedia and earn monetizing the traffic thereof.
Re: I Regretted Going To University by RedPanthar: 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kunanero:
Good day sir.
My WhatsApp number as I look forward to your positive response: +2348109482932

Thank you.

Message me on WhatsApp.
Re: I Regretted Going To University by RedPanthar: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2020

Re: I Regretted Going To University by Yemmysworld91: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2020
RedPanthar:

Thank you
I'm interested. I don't know if I can still join
Re: I Regretted Going To University by RedPanthar: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2020
Yemmysworld91:

I'm interested. I don't know if I can still join

Send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: I Regretted Going To University by Kunja2: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2020
RedPanthar:

Thank you
would love to be a part of this team
Re: I Regretted Going To University by RedPanthar: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2020
Kunja2:
would love to be a part of this team

Check my profile. Message me on WhatsApp
Re: I Regretted Going To University by Timijo(m): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
Who is this again? If you have not secured the job of your dream, please be patient or learn a vocation and become a job creator. The importance of education cannot be overemphasized. Don't regret that you went to school, it is an investment. Keeping trying, don't quit and one day you will reap the profit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UliR1JtOpz8
Re: I Regretted Going To University by Jackmj(m): 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
RedPanthar:

Thank you
I sent you an email
Re: I Regretted Going To University by RedPanthar: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
Jackmj:

I sent you an email

I don't have access to the mail linked with this account. Check my profile and send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: I Regretted Going To University by GreaterFuture(m): 7:02am On Mar 02, 2021
Okay
Re: I Regretted Going To University by GreaterFuture(m): 7:05am On Mar 02, 2021
RedPanthar:
GreaterFuture1:
we are many

Thank you...
Why the mention Sir?

1 Like

Re: I Regretted Going To University by CopyPeter: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Why the mention Sir?
I'm interested, my WhatsApp number is 09020870623
Re: I Regretted Going To University by GreaterFuture(m): 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
CopyPeter:
I'm interested, my WhatsApp number is 09020870623
Interested in What?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class / Turkiye Burslari/Turkish Scholarship Invitation For Interview? / Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.