Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,022 members, 7,838,567 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) (42713 Views)

Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) / Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by Hollawayn05(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
chai..
heard about same when I was serving in kebbi..

Served in Kebbi sate also Which year and Local government area did u serve?
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

I LOVE HOMOSEXUALS

We already know!

Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Starzo:
Sexual immorality is unholy
Celibacy is discipline

sex immorality is a sin
celibacy is disbelief..

you think the Creator that said you should procreate.. you are wiser than HE is?
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hollawayn05:

Served in Kebbi sate also Which year and Local government area did u serve?
Aliero. batch A 2018
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
daddytime:

Yes, I'm out. Come and beat me.

Hey hey

I didn't say I wanted to. Well good for you if that's your choice and I respect that but what I find unacceptable is the way the western media tries to use movies shows games everything to shove acceptance down the throat if we heterosexuals undecided

It's annoying , let people simmer and be free they may come around naturally. I was once homophobic, but with time I met some of the most amazing people who are like you, people I respected but I didn't know they were hence I shifted my perspective.

So that's my two cents
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Imagine a 28yrs old having a 13yrs old when he was 15,if aboki is idle can he recites his kwuoran from back to back?
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
bizzibodi:
Imagine a 28yrs old having a 13yrs old when he was 15,if aboki is idle can he recites his kwuoran from back to back?

blame almanjiri
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by WoundedLamb: 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
Matrimonous:
What kind of spirit makes men to get attracted to men?
The thought of it alone is so disgusting.

Even men who get attracted to women do worse on front page everyday. This is not about his sexuality, the man is sick.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by WoundedLamb: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
SeriouslySense:
I think we need to get to the root of this, why this happens, and how we can educate the youths to have more consideration for their actions, and regard others, such that they do not violate any individual especially the young ones.

By holding men as accountable as we hold women. We spend the whole time telling women how to dress and how to be so that society will accept them. We shame those who do not conform and call them olosho. Meanwhile, men get away with everything including sleeping around and all sort of things. When a man sleeps around, he is a "sharp guy". When a woman does, she gets a truckload of insults. This starts from a young age and we grow up to believe the society will always accommodate whatever we do in our quest for sexual pleasure cause "men will always be men" and some take that too far thus causing these issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by Tonitoniton(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
EBMedia:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2586661274971376&id=1400510910253091

fulani is among them, therefore, the case is dead on arrival. They will be released immediately.

After all, sex is main factor for motivation in Islam.

without sex reward there will be no Islam. So, they practice to improve their sex skills and prowess before meeting the 72 virgins Mohammed will give to them
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Yes the men can decide to rape others and they are not guilty of anything. If the men can also be held accoutable for their actions, it will reduce this entitlement to violate others.
WoundedLamb:

By holding men as accountable as we hold women. We spend the whole time telling women how to dress and how to be so that society will accept them. We shame those who do not conform and call them olosho. Meanwhile, men get away with everything including sleeping around and all sort of things. When a man sleeps around, he is a "sharp guy". When a woman does, she gets a truckload of insults. This starts from a young age and we grow up to believe the society will always accommodate whatever we do in our quest for sexual pleasure cause "men will always be men" and some take that too far thus causing these issues.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by Henri8: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
There's something wrong with Bauchi State recently.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
Shegu dabbobi Abunda kawai suka sani kenan, jama'i, kullum Shiyasa suke fama da bakin talauci. GA jahilci GA talauci, wawa.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
Tonitoniton:

fulani is among them, therefore, the case is dead on arrival. They will be released immediately.

After all, sex is main factor for motivation in Islam.

without sex reward there will be no Islam. So, they practice to improve their sex skills and prowess before meeting the 72 virgins Mohammed will give to them

You can never travel 2km in the south without seeing a brothel, their LovePeddler girls are all over the north, especially the Amaka" people, but have you had any Muslim labelling it to the whole Christianity? Continue eating your dog meat and allow us to rest. Animal.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by Shalommy(f): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
Conji almost kill the hausa ram. He just dig the available hole. Hahaha.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by babtoundey(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Similar case just happened in my neighborhood, right in front of my house.

Only that in this case, it is the sexual molestation of a girl of seven by a guy of advanced age 25 or 26 (already married with a child).

The mother on Sunday noticed some strange behavior in her 7 year old child. She tried to persuade the girl to tell her what the problem is with her but the girl did not reveal her cause of trouble and pain until around 12 in the midnight when she told the mother that "brother Toheeb" had canal knowledge of her in his room. As soon as the day break, the woman and her husband went to a nearby police station to report. The s mother of the said "brother Toheeb" having sensed what was happening and was about to happen immediately hinted her son to run away. So police only came to arrest the mother when they didn't meet the the son. The woman was however released on that same day and her son had not shown up since Monday.

What is more surprising and confirms the rot in Nigeria police force is that the police are not after getting the son or pressing the mother to disclose where her son is instead they are intimidating the mother of the small girl and her landlord with arrest and detention while the criminal is at large and her mother walks free.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by bastardmod: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by AMvanquish: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
ibuildstuff:

I don't even need stat, I stay in kebbi for a whole year. The number of rape n attempted rape cases was alarming. As the CLO, during my time over 3 Corp members almost got rape including my nysc babe then.

Na who never go north nor Know what's up, u guys are just bunch of hypocrite.

You use Just kebbi state to judge a whole region.
1 state out of 19. Even saying you don't need stats. undecided Typical stereotyping. This your arguement is very ridiculous and makes you look not so bright. This is nothing but the usual stereotyping southerners have on Northerners.
Because of 1 year in Kebbi state... Hahahaha. I laff.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by tiger28: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
They will then pray 5 times a day..... Animals!
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by Starzo: 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
What about people that were born with certain conditions that do not allow them to procreate,r they also sinning??
NeoWanZaeed:

sex immorality is a sin
celibacy is disbelief..

you think the Creator that said you should procreate.. you are wiser than HE is?

Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Starzo:
What about people that were born with certain conditions that do not allow them to procreate,r they also sinning??

NO.. that is the exception.. or who can not afford to marry a wife
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by Earnonline7: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
Good
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
JosephXavier:
Please today is Sunday, I am filled with the Holy Spirit and I don't want anything that will trouble my spirit
Hahaaaa... don't go back to where you came from
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by Tonitoniton(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hassanmaye:

You can never travel 2km in the south without seeing a brothel, their LovePeddler girls are all over the north, especially the Amaka" people, but have you had any Muslim labelling it to the whole Christianity? Continue eating your dog meat and allow us to rest. Animal.

prostitution cuts across the world. And I dont eat dog meat. Ur people have been known to rape at will. They was a case in delta when ur people kidnapped two girls and demanded for ransome and when one could not pay they killed her and drained her blood and drank it while taking turns to rape the second while waiting for her people to bring her ransom. Who does things like this? animals of course!

It is not my fault if u chose to live like animals or if u want to be animals, kachikwo?
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by Imefonukoenin11: 2:56am On Sep 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by kingsmac(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2020
This is really sad.
Guide your heart with all diligence.
A man's misconduct often stems from the state of his mind.
It is our responsibility to build good character.

May the Lord help us.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by Hollawayn05(m): 11:13am On Oct 04, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Aliero. batch A 2018
Cool Dakingari batch A 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Be careful, Ladies Also Use Their Boyfriends For Rituals !!! (GRAPHIC) / Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos / Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.