Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently (10292 Views)

Nairalanders Pls I Need Business Plan Urgently / I Need A Business Plan Urgently (within 6 Days) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently by netmoney(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2011
I need a well-written business plan for Satchet (Pure) Water Business.

If you have one or can provide one before 10th March, please call me up on 08096339911 so that we can discuss terms.

A Client needs it and its very urgent.
Re: I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently by royalkleen: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2011
I hav one we hav just don for a client. If you are willing to. Call 08098145334
Re: I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently by netmoney(m): 7:11am On Mar 04, 2011
royalkleen:

I hav one we hav just don for a client. If you are willing to. Call 08098145334

I have been calling your number, but you have failed to pick it.
Re: I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently by Nairaplus(m): 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2011
You can download the Pure Water Business Plan for free at www.box.com
Re: I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently by ijorap: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2011
FREE A-Z PURE WATER MANUAL ON HOW TO START PURE WATER BUSINESS :

http://www.gdrexpert.com/Ebook.html
Re: I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently by cjenny: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2011
pls i need business plan for wholesale huggies and baby diapers.can someone help me plssssssss.send it to my mail cukachukwu@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently by pureh2opro(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2011
If you really care for Irresistible pure water business plan/feasibility study that no bank manager can say no to, just click here now
Re: I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently by hugooh42(m): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2012
@Nairaplus Do you have any material on bottled water and 5 gallon.Thats area am interested in.
Re: I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently by Nairaplus(m): 6:52am On Feb 09, 2012
hugooh42:

@Nairaplus Do you have any material on bottled water and 5 gallon.Thats area am interested in.
I have the full business plan for bottled water. And, not just that, I consult for you until your water factory is fully set up. My partner company will assist with all the equipments and installation, while I offer you the needed advisory support.
Re: I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently by Ndata(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2012
How much is this business plan. Dont bother about the equipment because i have already sourced that .
Re: I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently by Nairaplus(m): 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2012
Ndata:

How much is this business plan. Dont bother about the equipment because i have already sourced that .

N10,000 Only Sir! The Business Plan is available anytime you want it.
Re: I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently by hugooh42(m): 2:51am On Feb 23, 2012
N10,000 Only Sir! The Business Plan is available anytime you want it.

Is the consulting fee included in the above stated amount?
Re: I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently by sunshineky(m): 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2012
I work For a consultantcy firm and I just finished constructing a five. Gallon wAter factory in abuja.
We can be of great service to you begining from biz PLan to commencing production.

Drop me a mail let get to biz, our charges are moderate.
Vicdugu@gmail.com
Re: I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2012
I work for Empress Consulting. We can help you with the information you require. Your Biz plan will have the following headlines amon others:
*Executive Summary
* Organization plan
-Vision and Mission
- Core Values
* Operational/Production Plan
-Investment appraisal (Payback period, ROI)
- Cash Flow Analysis
* Marketing Plan
- Situational Analysis
- Marketing Objective
- Pricing Strategy- Channel Strategy
- Advertising/promotion
- SWOT Analysis
- Profit/Volume Analysis
- Variance Analysis
* Action Plan and Control Measures
* Conclusion and Recommendation

For more information, call 08024777363 or send mail to consultingempress@gmail.com

We shall be expecting your call/email.
Re: I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently by Nairaplus(m): 7:36am On Feb 25, 2012
hugooh42:

Is the consulting fee included in the above stated amount?
Of course it is. Consultancy is part of my after sales service to all my clients.
Re: I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently by Dollarchap(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2012
If I may ask, what do you need the business plan for? Is it just to fulfill all righteousness as part of loan requirements? If that is the point, you can go and adopt somebody's business plan. But if you actually need it to serve as a tool for planning and direction so that you can plan adequately for the success of the company, then, all these copy and paste business plans will not help you. Even though pure water business seems the same but not everything will be the same with the other companies.
I will advise that you sit down with a professional who ask you necessary questions before the business plan is prepared. Let me ask you a question. Do you know the outcome of the company you want to adopt its business plan? Was it successful or not? The fact that a company has a business plan does not guarantee the success of such. If the foundation is destroyed, nothing can the righteous do.
Kindly evaluate your decision very well. For further advice, you can reach me on 08024768668

1 Like

Re: I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently by pureh2opro(m): 10:51am On Feb 29, 2012
40 People daily that have been going to get their Irresistible and proven feasibility study for pure water business in Nigeria cannot be wrong. You too can get it here instantly
Re: I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently by seuncaxton: 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
Contact us for any type of bottles 2L, 1.5L, 75cl, 50cl, 35cl etc If you have a Customized mould we can as well blow your bottle . Contact info:Caxton Global Resources LTD No 26 Anuoluwapo Street NTABO bus/stop Ijoko Sango Ota
Phone: 08063887578,07030331415
Email: seuncaxton@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently by Makky37: 9:18am On Jan 30, 2013
I nid a biz plan on Small scale Fishery biz.u can snd it to;makky2million@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently by docchuks(m): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently by konews: 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence / Odu’a Group, Abuad To Revive Ado-ekiti Textile Mill With $32.5m / Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.