Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,446 members, 7,958,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Need A Business Plan Urgently (within 6 Days) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Business Plan Urgently (within 6 Days) (1382 Views)

Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months / I Need Pure Water/bottled Water Business Plan Urgently / How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Business Plan Urgently (within 6 Days) by btech(m): 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,

Please I need someone to help me write a business plan for Domain Name and Web Hosting Services. Please note the following:

1. Business must be completely online (using GTPay Interswitch gateway for online payments). Therefore, financial management (to the detail including the facts and figures) should be included.

2. Maximum of 2 members of staff need to be hired. These members include:

(a). Admin Manager - In charge of managing business contacts, signed up customers (their profiles and private content assistance), applications and corporate requests (to have good sense of judgement over them) and make quick and effective customer related decisions. This member may receive calls and e-mails but not return any. Rather have a good sense of judgement of whom to direct a matter to.

(b). Technical Manager - In charge of providing professional technical assistance to customers. This member must be well experienced in MSSQL, MySQL, Java apps, ASP & ASP .NET, PHP, Perl, Coldfusion, Microsoft FrontPage, Dreamweaver, XML and CGI scripts. This member may receive calls and e-mails and return only calls which are critical and virtually every e-mail.

None of these members of staff may make visits or be contacted for services. They should be stationed in a private environment for work and be easily accessible. Internet Access is required for them. For the Admin, Business Management software is required and for the Technical, Support Software and simple equipments is required.

3. Prices of the services offered must be specified. For a template of these prices, download the Web Presence Brochure published at http://forum.bosatechnologies.net/showthread.php?tid=4.

4. Capital required must be stated and income growth as well.

5. Management and Staff profit sharing options must be well spelt in the appropriate section.

6. Include all the SWOT analysis info and the extras I didn't mention.

NOTE: Have one thing in mind, the design of the website with functions costs $2,500 from my provider. Please give me parameters I need to use to request web design and host the website I want to use for the services.

PLEASE I HAVE JUST 6 - 7 DAYS.

Thanks! Waiting to hear from someone,
Re: I Need A Business Plan Urgently (within 6 Days) by gconcept: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2008
hi Mr Btech,
Am into proposal writing and business plan development. But i think you need to be more specific about what you really want and how you want to go about it. You said the "business must be completely online" , does that mean you still dont know the exact business you want to go into or, maybe i need more clarification on that because there are a million and one online businesses you can venture into. since you are having just 5 days left, i think your prompt response will be of utmost importance, as there must be a "business" before we talk about the "plan".
But i think what you need might not take much time depend on how badly you are in need of the plan.
I could be contacted via.

adecornelius@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Achieve Your Financial Freedom / Is Shipping Of Men's Shirts To Nigeria Allowed? / Who Can Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.