Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,104 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa (41095 Views)

Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" / Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship / Israel Adesanya Vs Paulo Costa: UFC 253 Fight Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by Goldencheese(m): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
I wish I can upvote you 10000 times but just manage my upvote and standing ovation.

Cheers, man.
light099:
You can take this to the bank - Nigeria is blessed; blessed all-round. Blessed in natural and human resources.

This part of Sub-Saharan Africa called Nigeria is highly saturated and ionized with great talents and minds.
Even more, our diversity is what made us more beautiful. Diverse tribes, climate, landscapes and cultures.
The north often seen from a derogatory perspective is blessed too, with beauty, talents and great minds. No tribe is useless in Nigeria, religion blindness and illiteracy is the problem.
Nigeria is a perfect country that unfortunately fell into the wrong hands.

Our diversity isn't the problem, rather, diversity and varieties are the spice of life. The diversity we have free of charge is what America keeps seeking, accepting people from all over the world. Diversity is a blessing and not a curse, for those who have enough sense to understand, but Africans are too shallow dark-minded to know the advantages of some things they're freely blessed with.
Religion fanaticism, illiteracy, discrimination, division, tribalism and bad leaders are the problems of this great country.
It's so sad, a country blessed so much continues to waste away and all what gullible people can do is to allow sentiment and dumb blindness in siding with their wicked leaders.
Just like Martin Luther hoped for freedom and it came, I also wish freedom will come one day.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by Ever8090: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
light099:
You can take this to the bank - Nigeria is blessed; blessed all-round. Blessed in natural and human resources.

This part of Sub-Saharan Africa called Nigeria is highly saturated and ionized with great talents and minds.
Even more, our diversity is what made us more beautiful. Diverse tribes, climate, landscapes and cultures.
The north often seen from a derogatory perspective is blessed too, with beauty, talents and great minds. No tribe is useless in Nigeria, religion blindness and illiteracy is the problem.

Our diversity isn't the problem, rather, diversity and varieties are the spice of life. The diversity we have free of charge is what America keeps seeking, accepting people from all over the world. Diversity is a blessing and not a curse, for those who have enough sense to understand, but Africans are too shallow dark-minded to know the advantages of some things they're freely blessed with.
Religion fanaticism, illiteracy, discrimination, division, tribalism and bad leaders are the problems of this great country.
It's so sad, a country blessed so much continues to waste away and all what gullible people can do is to allow sentiment and dumb blindness in siding with their wicked leaders.
Just like Martin Luther hoped for freedom and it came, I also wish freedom will come one day.
you made me almost shed tears...our youth will understand all you have said the moment they put aside their ignorance and go after politicians to deliver on their campaign promises

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by yungbanks(m): 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
light099:

you are right am with you on this

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by Lavisha(f): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Alexis11:
I don't mean to be tribalistic, but being a Yoruba guy is something to be proud of. So I'm not surprised. cool
Honestly..

As the guy win finish, if his father was present he will still postrate for the old man.

Greatest omoluabi.

7 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by abbeynism(m): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
light099:
Congratulations to my boy Israel. It's a rare feat to maintain a clean sheet in a whole 20 UFC games. He knocked out Robert Whittaker, they thought it was a fluke; he survived Yoel Romero, they also thought it was another fluke, but now he knocked out Costa like a baby and then haters are in shock. End of discussion.
His jabs always look soft, but his opponents always touch the ground when the soft looking punches hit their bodies. I'm sure Costa and his fans are still in shock. They think it's a dream, someone please wake them up.
Racists, haters and all Costa fans, how market?
I heard Costa severally referring to him as 'skinny'. But Costa would have known who's really 'skinny' by now. Izzy made Costa look too skinny inside the Octagon.
The funny thing is, i'm yet to understand the anatomy of the knockout. I've watched it several times, although I saw a left-hand punch flying in the air, but I didn't really see it touching Costa as such. Perhaps the breeze of the punch knocked out Costa.
Same scenario happened with Whittaker, all I saw was a curvy, R2 left-hand punch lightly brushing Whittaker's jaw, next thing, Whittaker suddenly lost stamina, staggered backwards uncontrollably and fell.
Seems Izzy is starting to apply R2 to his punches.

I have watched that knocked down severally.
What I saw was that left hook him Costa like rock including the speed of that punch. Then the right hook to the back of the head then down the SELF-ACCLAIMED middleweight hardest puncher
Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by smallsmall: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Youngkasco:
He's good but brags too much... Na Yoruba guy sha.

Champions always brag, he know he is the best so he brags, just like Mohammed Alli of blessed memory.

Though, l am not talking about the kind of chest-beating bragging of you Igbos, na beating that one dey result to, at every turn.
shocked grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by franchasng: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
light099:
Congratulations to my boy Israel. It's a rare feat to maintain a clean sheet in a whole 20 UFC games. He knocked out Robert Whittaker, they thought it was a fluke; he survived Yoel Romero, they also thought it was another fluke, but now he knocked out Costa like a baby and then haters are in shock. End of discussion.
His jabs always look soft, but his opponents always touch the ground when the soft looking punches hit their bodies. I'm sure Costa and his fans are still in shock. They think it's a dream, someone please wake them up.
I heard Costa severally referring to him as 'skinny'. But Costa would have known who's really 'skinny' by now. Izzy made Costa look too skinny inside the Octagon.
The funny thing is, i'm yet to understand the anatomy of the knockout. I've watched it several times, although I saw a left-hand punch flying in the air, but I didn't really see it touching Costa as such. Perhaps the breeze of the punch knocked out Costa.
Same scenario happened with Whittaker, all I saw was a curvy, R2 left-hand punch lightly brushing Whittaker's jaw, next thing, Whittaker suddenly lost stamina, staggered backwards uncontrollably and fell.
Ijebu Jazz strong brother, fear Ijebu babalawos grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by Seventy7kings: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Well done son.....
We keep on showing to the world we are the real niggarrrs of Africa
real niggarrr, you've not replied my mail. I'm serious about my question. You can give answer here if you want.
Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by luluman: 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
LosC:
Yoruba to the world
YORUBA AMAKA

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by Oblongata: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
light099:
The leg kicks actually did the job!

Costa became feeble as the effect of the leg jabs kept creeping in, it got to a level were even wind could bring him down. Outstanding performance by the leg/style bender

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by sylvoclair1990: 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
One thing i love about isreal is that he is always patient and apply wisdom when fighting.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by Bobnotrouble: 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
The indomitable Style bender silenced, humbled and messed up the overbloated toothless bulldog Costa. We're proud of him. More wins to his career.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by Amotekun777: 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
Yoruba l'agba! Awa ni Baba.

Okoro pple can go commit suicide!

3 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by Fowobi84: 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
Congratulations. He did the swagger of Booker T�

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by Asianjollof007: 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
stayclearofme:

Guy you don't need to apologise...your head correct. Imagine if this guy were to be Ibo or from Niger Delta nobody will rest on NL, those tribalistic set of people will not recognize him as a Nigerian what you will be hearing is "igbo Amaka" "Warri no dey carry last" etc we no go rest, they will start insulting other tribes by now this thread would have gotten to 20 pages.

Exactly bro, i don't know why they ain't shouting "afonja" "yoloba" and other stupid names on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by ThierryJay: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Izzy too get mouth. He actually gave Paulo Costa a doggy dry hump twice when that one was trying to gather himself on the floor as if to say, yes! I f*cked you bitch.

The ultimate humiliation.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by Asianjollof007: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Yoruba to the whole world

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by Lighthammer(m): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Youngkasco:
it is evident you are pained
so kindly take hike down to hell...

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by membranus: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
newdetailsoper:
ATTENTION:

Incase you have spare time, i suggest you join these 2 survey programs inorder to earn.It is not a get rich quick program.

They are survey websites that pay for opinions in order to use it as market research for companies and there reviews online is positive.

1. first type:  tinyurrl.com

then type

/microtasksurvey1

2. the second is:

/microtasksurvey2

Note: The above links contain referal link and i will be rewarded for refering you.

Note: Read the faq after registering for more info.

Not working. It is saying the domain is for sale.
Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
Orubebe01:
Yoruba guys are good in boxing. big up to him

Not just in boxing dear ! Yoruba are so good in all spheres of human endeavours. This is an established fact that cannot be disputed by anybody. As Africans,they are a leading light !

Is there any field of human endeavor that Yoruba people have not made an indelible mark ? In Nigeria, they set the pace for others to follow ; this is not bragging. You may want to check out the name of the ground breakers in the field of law,medicine, education, engineering, entertainments - sport,movies,administration, commerce etc. People that pioneered so many laudable achievements/ projects even ahead of some European nations are not just good; they are great !

Yoruba are special breed of Africans that are not valued at home in Nigeria. They are a great people with unique ways of life,values,cultures and blessed with native wisdom.

Omo Oodua ni mi ! Proudly Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by mu2sa2: 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
Youngkasco:
If he no brag, him no be yoruba. Bragga is in all Afonja.
Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by seun9303: 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
light099:

. No be lie boss... freedom at last we pray.
Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by Emmypure: 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
ypluba to the world yoluba amaka from my anambla blother
Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by LegoxMetahuman: 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
CheGuevara101:

That's combat sports for you. If you're good at bragging plus your skills then you'll go far just like the likes of Floyd Mayweather, Tyson Fury, Mohammed Alli and others. Its good for pay-per-view. Combat sports and most sports entirely depends on age, the younger the better. It has a lifespan, once you begin to clock 30's then your strength starts diminishing. Isreal Adesanya is still young compared to most MMA middleweight contenders in that division and with this I believe he will still be around. He needs good management team to help boost his image and kèep the dollars rolling in. If to say him be white na, with all his records, by now you for dey see how dem go dey rush am with endorsements and the rest.
dude adesanya is 30 going to 31.

combat sport is not football. the older the better.

most combat sport champs are 28 and above.
Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by Ezmans: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
Alexis11:
I don't mean to be tribalistic, but being a Yoruba guy is something to be proud of. So I'm not surprised. cool
if nigeria is a good country Yoruba People I'll rule the world in boxing, boxing is in there blood, as soccer is the blood of south east & old Bendel People

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by LegoxMetahuman: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
stayclearofme:

Have you ever watched Mohammed Ali bragging?
someone that literally called himself the world's greatest (a phrase that is part of him till today) what did you think he was doing calling himself that? was he praising the opponent by calling himself world's greatest?

something a simple google search should clear your ignorance but you people will still come here and ask dumass questions

This is one Muhammad Ali/Quotes/Brags
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Don't count the days, make the days count.
Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.
I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'
If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.
The man who has no imagination has no wings.
It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am.
It's not bragging if you can back it up.
I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.

He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by dalass(f): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ever8090:
Good..all this area boys and cult boys beating people on the street for free should know that you can beat someone and earn millions of dollars...

Exactly!

Beat up opponents for big bucks not fir free grin
Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by greypencils: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Omo Yoruba ni wa O, Swagger!!!
Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by dalass(f): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
DropsMic:

My man

I love the guy, he's not shy about speaking his dialect and letting the world know his Lagos/ Nigerian roots....

O n NA bastard si won Lara.... Kilo n sele? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by madjune(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
He really has something going for him.

As lean in frame as he us and beating a tank of a human like Costa no be beans.

Hmm. Adesanya should have our jobless youths in mind as this time.
He should visit home often and kickstart a talent scouting initiative.
Nigeria is blessed with countless agberos and cultists and renegade thieves who, in their idle time either beat innocent folks on the roads or watch Big brother which earns them nothing.
Abeg, come carry them go UFC, tell them they can make millions of dollars by beating Costa brothers and efulefu people.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by Ojady(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
Congratulations Israel... Don't you just love a guy who walks the talk... I mean a guy that can fight/protect you ... Imagine what those hands would do in "ze oda room" ... Please, anyone has his number? #AskingForAFriend
Re: Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa by Angelawhite(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
light099:

I never knew Izzy possesses such power to knock bigger opponents out cold. I think the left hand already knocked him out even before the right hand touched him. The combination he threw after Costa landed to the body softened him up.

But costa looked scared coming in the cage. I’ve never seen Costa look as scared as he was today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With Family In Juventus / How To Join The Glo Soccer Academy DREAM TEAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.