Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA (41579 Views)

Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million / The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent / Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by fof1: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
post=94360413:

Politically Ensnared Apologist on d Border Line self Delusion
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Gainman: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kriss216:
Wife of a crook.
You're not a Christian. True Christian can't call Igbos Awon Okoros .
Tribal bigot!
u are wicked. so u did not forget this
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by chocolatelady(f): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
I drew an inspiration from her interview. God canniot give u a position without preparing u for that. Otherwise u will mess up d position. U must pass thru a process of moulding and reshaping just like a gold being melted in a hot fire before it is reshaped to any size or shape, This process is not easy at all but the Almighty will always be with the person.
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by habymi: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
so you were looking for God from one church to another, e get church wey God no dey?
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by mannyiyke: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
solmus:
cool

Na Ibos go comment pass for this thread, making you wonder if Tinubu governed Ibo land at anytime?!

The same way she and her husband were jealous of Igbo's votes and did all they could in order to disenfranchise them. So, she first attacked Igbos verbally during the 2019 presidential election just because they wanted to vote for their choice. Also, her husband used thugs to disenfranchise Igbo voters. So, they're justified if they comment more on this thread. She first looked for their trouble.

Moreover, you wrote that the Igbos are probably jealous of her and her husband in your second comment. What do they have that Igbos don't have? Life with contentment is the best, and that's what Igbos are known for.

Igbos living in Lagos have never killed any Yoruba. They're peaceful in their dealings with their neighbours.

The altercation arose when Igbos made the choices of whom they would vote for, and Oba of Lagos and Tinubu objected to that. This is democracy, not totalitarianism.
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
Religion is a joke to Nigerians
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by chiefolododo(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
tobechi74:
Congratulations to her. Are you a born again, let us learn to preach universal love for all irrespective of sex.

Son: what does the Bible teach about homosexuality and masturbation.

Dad: I do not know and I do not care to know

Son: But you are a Christian

Dad: yes, A Christian who follows the teaching of Jesus. Christ alone and not the Bible.

Son; But Bible contains Jesus teaching

Dad: true. It also contains the teaching of Paul,the teaching of Moses , the teaching of Elijah and many other teaching. As a Christian, I accept the teaching of Jesus Christ.

Son: Ok, Now what did Jesus teach about masturbation and homosexuality.

Dad: Jesus never mentioned any of them literally but he showed us with illaustration how to treat those whose views are different from ours.

Child: How?

Dad: He never condemned the adultrous woman, he visited tax collectors, he dined with sinners. He showered them with love.

Son : does that mean they won’t go to hell?

Dad: would you derive Joy in Watching your loved one in hell?

Son: No I won’t

Dad: good.

Dad: sex is a way of expressing Love. There are different stages of love. The first is love directed to oneself. A child grows up loving himself.Using sexual analogy, the child derives Joy playing with his body, his genital. Jesus said Love thyself.

Son : hmm

Dad: The second is Love of similar specie.The child begins to extend the love to those of closest to him+ family, friend,tribe etc. A boy plays with a boy.A girl plays with a girl. Using sexual analogy, this is homosexual. Christ preached Love your neighbor.

Son : I see

Dad: The third stage of love is where one loves those different from oneself .Jesus said Love your enemy.your enemy is your opponent, opposite,one with a different view. Sexually, one is attracted to the gender different from him.A boy is attracted to a girl and vice-versa.

Son :

Dad: One who hates masturbators and homosexuals and love heterosexual is no different from one who loves others over himself and his peers.Such person is in a third stage of love.

Son : which is the best.

Dad: All of the above.The fourth type. The pansexual. The attraction to all . Self, male, and female. It is universal love. Agape love. Love without condition.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/20/a-christian-dad-and-son-conversation-on-homosexuality/
Olorun KU suru
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by DrObum(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Idiots. They don dey try to launder his image to deceive the gullible again.

His presidential bid is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by IfeomaOnu1: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
tobechi74:
Congratulations to her. Are you a born again, let us learn to preach universal love for all irrespective of sex.

Dad: yes, A Christian who follows the teaching of Jesus. Christ alone and not the Bible.

Dad: true. It also contains the teaching of Paul,the teaching of Moses , the teaching of Elijah and many other teaching. As a Christian, I accept the teaching of Jesus Christ.

Dad: Jesus never mentioned any of them literally but he showed us with illaustration how to treat those whose views are different from ours.

Dad: He never condemned the adultrous woman, he visited tax collectors, he dined with sinners. He showered them with love.

Dad: sex is a way of expressing Love. There are different stages of love. The first is love directed to oneself. A child grows up loving himself.Using sexual analogy, the child derives Joy playing with his body, his genital. Jesus said Love thyself.

Dad: The second is Love of similar specie.The child begins to extend the love to those of closest to him+ family, friend,tribe etc. A boy plays with a boy.A girl plays with a girl. Using sexual analogy, this is homosexual. Christ preached Love your neighbor.

Dad: The third stage of love is where one loves those different from oneself .Jesus said Love your enemy.your enemy is your opponent, opposite,one with a different view. Sexually, one is attracted to the gender different from him.A boy is attracted to a girl and vice-versa.

Son :

Dad: One who hates masturbators and homosexuals and love heterosexual is no different from one who loves others over himself and his peers.Such person is in a third stage of love.

Dad: All of the above.The fourth type. The pansexual. The attraction to all . Self, male, and female. It is universal love. Agape love. Love without condition.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/20/a-christian-dad-and-son-conversation-on-homosexuality/

Blasphemy! Don't add to or remove from the teachings of Christ so your punishment will not be added to. What you just put up there is heretic whatever your intentions are.
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
mannyiyke:
The same way she and her husband were jealous of Igbo's votes and did all they could in order to disenfranchise them. So, she first attacked Igbos verbally during the 2019 presidential election just because they wanted to vote for their choice. Also, her husband used thugs to disenfranchise Igbo voters. So, they're justified if they comment more on this thread. She first looked for their trouble.

Moreover, you wrote that the Igbos are probably jealous of her and her husband in your second comment. What do they have that Igbos don't have? Life with contentment is the best, and that's what Igbos are known for.

Igbos living in Lagos have never killed any Yoruba. They're peaceful in their dealings with their neighbours.

The altercation arose when Igbos made the choices of whom they would vote for, and Oba of Lagos and Tinubu objected to that. This is democracy, not totalitarianism.
He won't counter this. Being a Yoruba defender here doesn't get one a house in Ikoyi ooo.
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by lomprico(m): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
redeem born again get as dem be.
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
DrObum:
Idiots. They don dey try to launder his image to deceive the gullible again.

His presidential bid is dead on arrival.
Don't mind them. The same thing that made them go exile is what they are doing to ordinary people. Abacha wanted everything to himself, the same thing the Tinubus are doing.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by naija4life247: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kriss216:
Wife of a crook.

Tribal bigot!

WHo is your father? If your father meets the particular "crook", your father will prostrate.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Pauladex(m): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
solmus:

Such lack of ambition doesn't exist where I come from. .. life is more than food and cloths

Tinubu never stole a dime from your family house, your State, or your people, you only envy all successful Yoruba men because you wish you were in their shoes

Sometimes they need to hear words like this. Man you are doing well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by sammysmiles(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Yobabad:
Ok ma, but is true ur husband is from Osun state, were you aware that he sent delegates to his own mother burial at Irabiji in Osun state, you must answer this questions before I go to next
Who are you talking to?
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Nchenches: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
But a born-again Christian can’t be a Nigerian Senator.
Nigerian Senators are like SINators.
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by CapitalBank: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
booscy:
You're a born again Christian and your husband is a Muslim.

Marriage of strange bed fellows.

I don't think either of you takes his/her religious faith seriously.

Anyway you both know how you've managed to survive so far.

Congratulations
and Adeboye ordained her as deaconess grin grin remember it was Redeem that was used to sweep sympathy votes for PMB

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by horgarzer(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
The One Almighty Being who is available to Clean up, Purge you, Wash you and Make you no matter your Evil Past is JESUS CHRIST....

I Call Him
The Only Good God
The Merciful Father
The One that Does what no man can Do
The Lion of the Tribe of Judah
The Root of David
The Lord of lords
The God of gods
My Precious Daddy

He Saves! He Heals! He Cleanses!
Submit To Him Folks...

Take note;
A Christian is not a Sinner and a Sinner is Not a Christian..

God Almighty Knows those that are His! Let Everyone that Calls the Name of the LORD Depart From Iniquity!

Why do you Igbo people always play the victim cards Must all issue be related to Igbo this or that?
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Nchenches: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
decatalyst:

Deranged people are quick to pass judgment.

Because your father was born out of wedlock make you his son a bastard??

Calm down with the hate and you will experience a pleasing peace.

Most hate-filled is he or she who calls fellow citizens of the same country strangers in his or her own side of the same country.

If you see fellow citizens as strangers in your area, declare your area an independent sovereign country.
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kriss216:
Wife of a crook.

Tribal bigot!
Her amnesia no reach there grin grin grin
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by lereinter(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Lolzzzzz

Born again Christian has gotten another meaning

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by NSK4U(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Born again?

A true born again doesn't address her people in Lagos as beggars who always come for her husband's money.
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Taiwojon(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
post=94360385:
GOD IS GOOD........all the time.

Hmmmmm, this is deep!
This is what Igbos have caused, but thank God for we true igbos, we love our country!
But talking about 2023, with STARBOY we stand.
May God keep us safe and sound till and beyond them IJN.

Meanwhile......
Christian, Muslim are not one.
Mr Manny, buhari boy please stand one place joor

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Asianjollof007: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
solmus:

Such lack of ambition doesn't exist where I come from. .. life is more than food and cloths

Tinubu never stole a dime from your family house, your State, or your people, you only envy all successful Yoruba men because you wish you were in their shoes

Konfam!
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Tareq1105: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kriss216:
Wife of a crook.

Tribal bigot!

Judge not so that you will not be judged.

You don't know her relationship with her God so judge not.

Is Okoro an abuse?
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Taiwojon(m): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
tobechi74:

Son :

This your write up is a great nonsense.
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by toprealman: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
Is this the same person that slapped a man the other time?
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Ojiofor: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
You can't be a Born again christian and live with a known bullion van thief.
Your born againism is political and corrupt.
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Tareq1105: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
NSK4U:
Born again?

A true born again doesn't address her people in Lagos as beggars who always come for her husband's money.

You can't please the world.

Go to Bourdillon and see multitudes of people but can you really do justice to all?
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Smooyis(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday to you madam. Many happy returns. God is not a God of any religion but of love. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by executive12: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Are you really a born again Christian? It's hard to believe that you can be married to a rogue like Tinubu and still be a born again Christian.
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by NSK4U(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
naija4life247:

WHo is your father? If your father meets the particular "crook", your father will prostrate.

Prostate to who? We don't prostrate to people of questionable character irrespective of how much in their possession. His father will not prostate to a man with little or no integrity such as the man in question. We have his likes such as Arthur Eze, ask him how he has fared with all he's earned when in our land. Nobody gives him such recognition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS / Senate: New Twists Place PDP In Driving Seat / 2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.