Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA (41945 Views)

Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million / The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent / Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by mattmogan88: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Tareq1105: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ojiofor:
You can't be a Born again christian and live with a known bullion van thief.
Your born againism is political and corrupt.

Bcoz you're not Tinubu, critics like you would have done worse.

Probably we should allow God himself to assess her "born again" remember the Bible says we should not judge.
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by thuxzwda1: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
solmus:

Such lack of ambition doesn't exist where I come from. .. life is more than food and cloths

Tinubu never stole a dime from your family house, your State, or your people, you only envy all successful Yoruba men because you wish you were in their shoes

"Junkie mama"
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by miketayo(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Born again, dont insult God pls
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Tareq1105: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ogbuu101:

What is there for an Igbo man to envy about a typical Yerobber man?
Your extra ordinary good physique?
Your go-getter attributes?
Your extraordinary business acumen?
Your book brillance?
There are certain lengths propaganda can't take you.
Economically,Igbos are giving yorubas a run for the money in that your south west.
In the south east,yorubas have no stake at all.
In the other 4 geopolitical zones,after the indigenes,its usually the Igbos.
But you have somehow somehow managed to delude yourselves enmasse that Igbos have something to envy about the Yerobbers.
I jus de laugh grin

It's obvious from your post that Yoruba, as a nation, is the headache of South East.

Probably there's something they had wanted to achieve which the Yorubas prevented them.

May God heal our wounds.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Ojiofor: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Tareq1105:

Bcoz you're not Tinubu, critics like you would have done worse.

Probably we should allow God himself to assess her "born again" remember the Bible says we should not judge.

No,we gonna call out the hypocrites,the Thieves and the Pharisees of our time like Jesus did in the past.
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
All I can say is that if you claim to be born again, you won't marry the muslims except they are converting to Christianity. It is not bad to work with them as colleagues or business partners. But you see this marriage of a thing "NO". I don't mean to be harsh, you hardly see a Hausa Muslim man marry a Christian woman and let her practice her religion.
We don't serve the same God and can never serve one. You are not a Christian if you don't behave and have Christ in you. If you bow before any Idol or graven image, I repeat you are not a Christian.
That is why the church she attends and some other churches can give her Deaconess because she has money not because she is doing the work of God but some Women that have been cleaning the church for a Long time have not even been acknowledged ehn? This is what Apostle James warned the church about. Celebrating men with robes and gold.
The present church hands are not clean

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by millykel: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
Pastor married to a looter.my bible says it will be easier for a cow to enter in the eye of needle than a rich man or woman to make heaven.
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Passionate888: 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
Azmanaty03:
Drug Baroness and the heir to the Bullion Drug lord
She dey tell us all these because of 2023 election

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
CapitalBank:
and Adeboye ordained her as deaconess grin grin remember it was Redeem that was used to sweep sympathy votes for PMB
I swear that was the biggest mistake he had made so far. That was when I knew a Majority of Yoruba people have this hypocrisy in them. I was in camp that they when they were saying vote for change.

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Smooyis:
Happy birthday to you madam. Many happy returns. God is not a God of any religion but of love. shocked shocked shocked
You said what? Why don't you go and serve idols na
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
The One Almighty Being who is available to Clean up, Purge you, Wash you and Make you no matter your Evil Past is JESUS CHRIST....

I Call Him
The Only Good God
The Merciful Father
The One that Does what no man can Do
The Lion of the Tribe of Judah
The Root of David
The Lord of lords
The God of gods
My Precious Daddy

He Saves! He Heals! He Cleanses!
Submit To Him Folks...

Take note;
A Christian is not a Sinner and a Sinner is Not a Christian..

God Almighty Knows those that are His! Let Everyone that Calls the Name of the LORD Depart From Iniquity!

God almighty love what is good and hate what is bad so those who claim to be Christians must love what is good and hate what's bad
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by wetdspace(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sorry for quoting you though...

What happens to forgiveness by a true Christian ?

Kriss216:
Wife of a crook.

You're not a Christian. True Christian can't call Igbos Awon Okoros .

Tribal bigot!

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Blessedassuranc(f): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Born again indeed.. Abeg say something else
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
Chapman801:

I swear that was the biggest mistake he had made so far. That was when I knew a Majority of Yoruba people have this hypocrisy in them. I was in camp that they when they were saying vote for change.

And that's why I keep saying that they ask God for forgiveness first for being or been spiritually blind before disturbing us with prayer for the peace of the land.. RCCG pastors indeed.. Enough yahoo pastors full there
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by sreamsense: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Chapman801:
All I can say is that if you claim to be born again, you won't marry the muslims except they are converting to Christianity. It is not bad to work with them as colleagues or business partners. But you see this marriage of a thing "NO". I don't mean to be harsh, you hardly see a Hausa Muslim man marry a Christian woman and let her practice her religion.
We don't serve the same God and can never serve one. You are not a Christian if you don't behave and have Christ in you. If you bow before any Idol or graven image, I repeat you are not a Christian.
That is why the church she attends and some other churches can give her Deaconess because she has money not because she is doing the work of God but some Women that have been cleaning the church for a Long time have not even been acknowledged ehn? This is what Apostle James warned the church about. Celebrating men with robes and gold.
The present church hands are not clean
You are just quoting and saying what you are not sure about. It means you don't even read your Bible except talking blah, blah...Stop judging her, she is not serving you but God, run for your own life first and leave the rest for God that has say about her.
Read what Paul said in the Bible admonishing church:

1st Corinthian 7 v

And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him.
For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.
But if the unbeliever leaves, let him do so. A believing man or woman is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace.
How do you know, wife, whether you will save your husband? Or, how do you know, husband, whether you will save your wife?
Nevertheless, each one should retain the place in life that the Lord assigned to him and to which God has called him. This is the rule I lay down in all the churches.
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

And that's why I keep saying that they ask God for forgiveness first for being or been spiritually blind before disturbing us with prayer for the peace of the land.. RCCG pastors indeed.. Enough yahoo pastors full there
A lot of politics and hypocrisy dey the church and me I tire. So much introduction of cultural belief into the church system

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
No one should fall for this scam. They are playing up religious sentiment ahead of 2023. And that's most likely because they are already considering a Northern Muslim as a VP. With Tinubu's wife coming out to claim to be a born-again Christian, they hope to make people see Tinubu, not just as Muslim, but as a Muslim-Christian chimera.

It is all politics. Using Jesus's name to win votes.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Jeremiahtortor(m): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
We heard you ma'am
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by focus2727(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kriss216:
Wife of a crook.
Tribal bigot!
poppycock.
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by akilo1: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Wetin tinubi even do igbos self?they give una commisioner of gutter and una still dey talk grin
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Danny50: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
Pls guys why was she on exile?
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Lipscomb(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
grin you still remain okoro you can't change that.
Kriss216:
Wife of a crook.

Tribal bigot!
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by tete7000(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
booscy:
You're a born again Christian and your husband is a Muslim.

Marriage of strange bed fellows.

I don't think either of you takes his/her religious faith seriously.

Anyway you both know how you've managed to survive so far.

Congratulations

Mr. Overrighteous, have you ever read this scripture before? What do you make of it?

And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him. For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.
1 Corinthians 7:13‭-‬14
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by blackboy(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Born Again wetin? Lol are you for real? 2023 dey affect some ppl.
Make she tell us when she backside.
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by shadeyinka(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
booscy:
You're a born again Christian and your husband is a Muslim.

Marriage of strange bed fellows.

I don't think either of you takes his/her religious faith seriously.

Anyway you both know how you've managed to survive so far.

Congratulations
So you think she should divorce her husband?
The got married when she was ignorant of Christ
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by ibechris(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nigerian version of a born again christian is what i fear most.

God is watching us all.
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by BUHARImyDOG: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
Any Yoruba person who wants Tinubu as the President of this shiithole is cursed from generation to generation.

Tinubu's family is not the only family in the Southwest.

And if the greedy & self-centered bastard called Tinubu is the only candidate that the covetous, vacuous & the non-thinking Yorubas have to present for the 2023 Presidential Race, then by all means, the Northerners might as well keep the Presidency.

Tinubu foisted this bastard government on us and rather than being remorseful for the failures, corruption, insecurity & the unfulfilled campaign promises of this useless administration, he's gunning for the Presidency.

Few days ago; The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) ordered all property owners and their agents to charge 6% Stamp Duty on all tenancy & lease agreements in spite of the crushing poverty that is sweeping across the Nation. Let me leave insecurity, nepotism and massive looting for another day.

What is Tinubu's reaction to this mindless & ill-thought wickedness to further impoverish the ever beaten & battered Nigerians?

Of course, he doesn't care as long as his Bullion Vans keep ferrying in the ill-gotten money.

Listen to me, I swear by all the Irunmoles, that bastard will carry the scar of his unfulfilled ambition to his grave no matter the number human sacrifice he makes.

They keep recycling their family members & friends in the Government while the citizens are left to die in penury.

The other day, the inglorious witch of Bourdillon, who doubles as a Pastor at the RCCG (you can imagine) said Nigerian Youths are lazy & only come her husband's residence to beg for money.

This is coming from a thieving bastard who has been a serving Senator since 2011 (3 Terms). A filthy & mindless thieving Politician ordained as a Pastor by another thieving bastard (Enoch Adeboye) whose calling is milking & swindling his gullible sheeples out of their hard-earned money.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/8/senator-remi-tinubu-ordained-pastor-at-the-redeemed-christian-church-of-god.html

Perhaps, if you & your entire family members have not mortgaged & stolen their future, they wouldn't be coming to Bourdillon to beg you for crumbs.

I hear Seyi Tinubu is currently being groomed as the next Governor of Lagos State? 

Pelu ashe Obatala, Sango ati Oyeku Meji to wa lenu mii; Orun Alakèji ni iwo ati awon supporters e ma ti lo shèy Governor.

As long as I am alive, Tinubu will never smell Asorock, neither will his bastard son smell the seat of the Lagos State Government.
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by lagdmark(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
solmus:

Is Lagos central Senatorial district in Ibo land?! Or is she not representing her own people, why are Ibos obsessed over her and her husband political and business success?!

Envy?!

Hate?!

Jealousy?!

Pettiness?!

Fear?!

A woman at her 60th birthday spoke about her personal life experiences and close relationship with her God, but Wailers are here to wail

I don't even know who represents Anambra in the senate or who represents Abia State, but you guys are so obsessed with all Yoruba leaders that you cram their names

If you're only interested in the politics of your state of origin then you're unwise, but don't criticise others for having a global knowledge
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by solmus: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
lagdmark:

If you're only interested in the politics of your state of origin then you're unwise, but don't criticise others for having a global knowledge

I honestly think the unwise, un intelligent fool here is the idiot wailing about a senatorial district he has no PVC to vote in

Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Unfortunately the ones whose fortunes have been made unfortunate by the bullion lord will not understand the truth and common sense in your logic. But I believe Nigerians have become wiser and hopefully that wisdom translates into never again!

BUHARImyDOG:
Any Yoruba person who wants Tinubu as the President of this shiithole is cursed from generation to generation.

Tinubu's family is not the only family in the Southwest.

And if the greedy & self-centered bastard called Tinubu is the only candidate that the covetous, vacuous & the non-thinking Yorubas have to present for the 2023 Presidential Race, then by all means, the Northerners might as well keep the Presidency.

Tinubu foisted this bastard government on us and rather than being remorseful for the failures, corruption, insecurity & the unfulfilled campaign promises of this useless administration, he's gunning for the Presidency.

Few days ago; The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) ordered all property owners and their agents to charge 6% Stamp Duty on all tenancy & lease agreements in spite of the crushing poverty that is sweeping across the Nation. Let me leave insecurity, nepotism and massive looting for another day.

What is Tinubu's reaction to this mindless & ill-thought wickedness to further impoverish the ever beaten & battered Nigerians?

Of course, he doesn't care as long as his Bullion Vans keep ferrying in the ill-gotten money.

Listen to me, I swear by all the Irunmoles, that bastard will carry the scar of his unfulfilled ambition to his grave no matter the number human sacrifice he makes.

They keep recycling their family members & friends in the Government while the citizens are left to die in penury.

The other day, the inglorious witch of Bourdillon, who doubles as a Pastor at the RCCG (you can imagine) said Nigerian Youths are lazy & only come her husband's residence to beg for money.

This is coming from a thieving bastard who has been a serving Senator since 2011 (3 Terms). A filthy & mindless thieving Politician ordained as a Pastor by another thieving bastard (Enoch Adeboye) whose calling is milking & swindling his gullible sheeples out of their hard-earned money.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/8/senator-remi-tinubu-ordained-pastor-at-the-redeemed-christian-church-of-god.html

Perhaps, if you & your entire family members have not mortgaged & stolen their future, they wouldn't be coming to Bourdillon to beg you for crumbs.

I hear Seyi Tinubu is currently being groomed as the next Governor of Lagos State? 

Pelu ashe Obatala, Sango ati Oyeku Meji to wa lenu mii; Orun Alakèji ni iwo ati awon supporters e ma ti lo shèy Governor.

As long as I am alive, Tinubu will never smell Asorock, neither will his bastard son smell the seat of the Lagos State Government.
Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by Tunde25(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Yobabad:
Ok ma, but is true ur husband is from Osun state, were you aware that he sent delegates to his own mother burial at Irabiji in Osun state, you must answer this questions before I go to next

*Iragbiji

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Recapture Damboa : Photos / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" / Tosin Saraki Weds Adeniyi Olatunde Olukoya On October 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.