Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Sex At Old Age.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex At Old Age.. (756 Views)

Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) / Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex At Old Age.. by Curious345: 10:30am On Sep 27, 2020
If happiness is 100units then these are the contributory factors
(1) money 35%
(2) sex 60%
(3) security 5%.

I've seen a lot of rich people with next to zero sex lives. They are very depressed and bored Even with the billions they have .

I've seen billionaires who begged to be fuc*ed inside the bush , car , uncompleted buildings and even in the bathrooms of wedding reception halls.

My rich tenants wife seduced me twice but God intervened and saved me. Cuz left on my own , I wouldn't be able to resist the urge of her sultry backside and illusions of her fat dripping pussy.

I am a firm disciple of 3 husband's or 4 wives. Just anything to keep the relationships eventful, adventurous and worth the time .

Married women should be allowed to invite men they crush on for a 3some with their legally married husband's . Yes this is true because most married women with kids are able to have sex with two men easily for hours .

If only married men would drop their pride , ego and bossiness,then their marriage can be rekindled with ease.
But will they?

I also support women to allow their husbands invite his crush over to the house for a 3some . This would be great . It can build the level of trust between wife and hubby and also increase their affinity for each other .

I hope Nigeria women Are ready to drop the cloak of selfishness ,nagginess, suspicion etc to embrace this option.

Again for the single ladies who are always "romantically correct" .I advice you get a guy who is clean . Make sure he' is medically clean . Hiv Hepatitis,gomorrah, syphilis. And if possible help him pay for a full medical check up.

Then open up your legs for a long ride. Then
When you are tired of his dick , tell him to invite his friend over for a 3some .
Ladies wouldn't you love being banged in both holes ? Skin tight?

Try it out.

I plead with the national assembly to Make law that requires only sexually active men to seek for office of the president.
AS WE SPEAK , CAN ANYONE TELL ME THAT OUR PRESIDENT IS SEXUALLY ACTIVE ?
Hell No! I doubt.
What we see happening in the country and economy is a Direct fallout of the sexual inertness of the commander in chief.

You can drop your own contribution below
Re: Sex At Old Age.. by Kris25: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2020
Curious345:
If happiness is 100units then these are the contributory factors
(1) money 35%
(2) sex 60%
(3) security 5%.

I've seen a lot of rich people with next to zero sex lives. They are very depressed and bored Even with the billions they have .

I've seen billionaires who begged to be fuc*ed inside the bush , car , uncompleted buildings and even in the bathrooms of wedding reception halls.

My rich tenants wife seduced me twice but God intervened and saved me. Cuz left on my own , I wouldn't be able to resist the urge of her sultry backside and illusions of her far dripping pussy.

I am firm disciple of 3 husband's or 4 wives. Just anything to keep the relationships eventful, adventurous and worth the time .

Married women should bee allowed to invite men they crush on for a 3some with their legally married husband's . Yes this is true because most married women tho have hard kids are able to have sex with two men easily for hours .

If only married men would drop their pride , ego and bossiness, their marriage can be rekindled with ease.
But will they?

I also support women to allow their husbands invite their his crush over the the house for a 3some . This would be great . It can build the level of trust between wife and hubby and also increase their affinity for each other .

I hope Nigeria women Are ready to drop the cloak of selfishness ,nagginess, suspicion etc to embrace this option.

Again for the single ladies who are always "romantically correct" .I advice you get a guy who is clean . Make sure he's is medically clean . Hiv H,g syphilis, if possible help him pay for a full medical check up.

Then open up your legs for a long ride. Then
When you are tired of his dick , tell him to invite his friend over for a 3some .
Ladies wouldn't you love being banged in both holes ? Skin tight?

Try it out.

I also please with the national assembly to Make law that requires only sexually active men to seek for office of the president.
AS WE SPEAK , CAN ANYO. NE TELL ME THAT OUR PRESIDENT IS SEXUALLY ACTIVE ?
No I doubt.
What we see happening in the country and economy is Direct fallout of the sexually inertness of the commander in chief.

You can drop your own contribution below

Get a life
Re: Sex At Old Age.. by Curious345: 10:37am On Sep 27, 2020
Kris25:

Get a life
ALL I NEED IS ONE LIFE. And I think I have it already
Re: Sex At Old Age.. by illicit(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2020
This is not a new thing

People indulge in it secretly or openly
Re: Sex At Old Age.. by longetivity(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2020
we should invite other guys to fvck our wife's ..... @op e no go better for you o

2 Likes

Re: Sex At Old Age.. by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2020
longetivity:
we should invite other guys to fvck our wife's ..... @op e no go better for you o
You can drive out your point without any form of insultive words
Re: Sex At Old Age.. by Ekejoestar(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
Just when i was about giving up thinking that i've seen and heard it all.... Then boom....another guy will crawl out of his hole with a different kind of gospel...
Re: Sex At Old Age.. by Franktom247(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
OP OP OP OP How many times i call you
Re: Sex At Old Age.. by fati2001(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
no sense in what you wrote.
Re: Sex At Old Age.. by Angelopeters: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
From the comments above, thank God I didn't read that rubb!sh

(1) (Reply)

DM For Any Kind Of Editing Jobs And Documents / She Likes Clubbing But She Loves Me / Love Life: We Love Our Partners, But We Can’t Stop Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.