Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Bbnaija: Moment Kiddwaya & Laycon Were Seen Sharing A Drink As They Fist Bump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Moment Kiddwaya & Laycon Were Seen Sharing A Drink As They Fist Bump (3436 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C Denies Shading Tacha After Sharing A 'Misunderstood' Post / Burna Boy: I Went To Get A Drink, That's Was Why My Mum Collected My BET Award / Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Moment Kiddwaya & Laycon Were Seen Sharing A Drink As They Fist Bump by onyi25(f): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2020
The final Big Brother Naija lockdown Saturday Night Party was more than a reunion as ex-housemates party non-stop with the last five housemates.

The entire housemates all confined again in one room was like a dream come true to the five finalists who have disclosed countless times that they were missing some of the evicted housemates.

It was an opportunity to set eyes once again on one another although they couldn't touch or communicate due to the thick glass partition on the dance floor that separated them.

Despite rumour that ex housemate, Kiddwaya, had declared war on Laycon upon leaving the show and hearing the nasty things Laycon said about him in the lockdown house, the son of Billionaire still seems to be team Laycon. He and Laycon were spotted drinking together despite the barrier before proceeding to fist bump.

See full gist/ watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/09/bbnaija-cute-moment-kiddwaya-and-laycon.html

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Kiddwaya & Laycon Were Seen Sharing A Drink As They Fist Bump by solmus: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bros code

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Kiddwaya & Laycon Were Seen Sharing A Drink As They Fist Bump by Segzydaniels(m): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Street level
Re: Bbnaija: Moment Kiddwaya & Laycon Were Seen Sharing A Drink As They Fist Bump by obontami: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
How is this news? OP you must be very stupid indeed for posting this shit!
Re: Bbnaija: Moment Kiddwaya & Laycon Were Seen Sharing A Drink As They Fist Bump by HomerTimpson: 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
solmus:
Bros code
HERE IS A TOAST TO YOUR STREET OT

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Bra Vendor, My Man Can't Hv Me Showin Our Property Outside - Ifu Ennada / Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs Is Dead: Olu Jacobs Biography, Age, Career And Death / Can Wiskid Possiblly Be Richer Than 2face And Banky W?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.