Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era (4836 Views)

Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped / "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era by TheSourcerer: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2020
Evening news of the fall of titanic April16 1912

1 Like

Re: Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Those who enjoy gore , sites of sadism , have thought of hurting people and actually , are mostly diagnosed sociopaths , those who don't act on these impulses until controlled environments are called psychopaths, , those who drain you , who bully you are Sociopaths , but the bullied is the mental psychopath . The rest like you StacyO are at awe at how humans could behave such , sadly they are everywhere especially in a Nigerian Society , killings are usually tagged , ritual killings , ask your self have you even been asked by a homicide detective about a murder or something suspicious ? No , Nigeria literally has no citizen database, it's what you call free for all.

Very true.
Little wonder how people enjoy commenting on the site.

Nothing really works in Nigeria. Not even a 24hrs power supply regardless being the main hub of mineral resources. Now talk of DNA database.

1 Like

Re: Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era by blingxx(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Marilyn monroe 1957
The real slay queen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era by aminusodiq(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
A dust storm moves in on a family living in the Dust Bowl. No survivors

Stratford, Texas. April 18, 1935.
who took d picture

1 Like

Re: Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era by Kelly256(f): 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
Wow I can't believe I missed this! , amazing pictures btw smiley !

2 Likes

Re: Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era by JOACHINpedro: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Before freezers we literally took ice from Artantica to store fruits , freezers are an amazing invention we take for granted
Reminds me of 'The lone ranger'

1 Like

Re: Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era by TheSourcerer: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kelly256:
hey you're back! Hey you
Re: Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era by TheSourcerer: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
aminusodiq:
who took d picture
it was from the residues
Re: Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era by Kelly256(f): 1:37am On Oct 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
hey you're back! Hey you
hi! Yes I am back ! How are you?

1 Like

Re: Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era by TheSourcerer: 8:52am On Oct 16, 2020
Kelly256:
just great , great weather too smiley hope you have your best day
Re: Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era by wisest10: 10:14am On Oct 16, 2020
Wow this images feel as nothing has changed between old and new..I love the sight
Re: Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era by haaryobhami: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
sinkhole:
I visited that site too and I couldn't differentiate between humans and other animals like lions and gorillas and I am beginning to doubt if there is any god/God somewhere.
what's d site name pls?
Re: Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era by thundafire: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
TheSourcerer:
A dust storm moves in on a family living in the Dust Bowl. No survivors

Stratford, Texas. April 18, 1935.
wonderful
Re: Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era by Glycosunde: 6:05am On Nov 01, 2020
haaryobhami:
what's d site name pls?

bestgore
Re: Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era by Dreyton36: 10:53am On Nov 01, 2020
StacyO:

Twas only once though,not sure I can try going there again.

Hey darling, pls what's the website that you visited, I'll love to have a view
Re: Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era by Dreyton36: 11:23am On Nov 01, 2020
Kelly256:

Hey namesake
Re: Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dreyton36:

Hey darling, pls what's the website that you visited, I'll love to have a view
Bestgore.com

1 Like

Re: Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era by Dreyton36: 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
StacyO:

Bestgore.com

Checked it out mehn damn it's crazy , I couldn't continue for completely 20mins
Re: Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era by Cutehector(m): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
StacyO:

Bestgore.com
wtf shocked
Re: Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era by TheSourcerer: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2022
Kelly256:
hey smiley
Re: Historic Colorized Photos Of life before the Enlightened Era by TheSourcerer: 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kelly256:
hi hello smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS / Alleged Exposed Gay Video Of Gabon Economy Minister, Is Fake / Two Grown Women With Matured Clitoris Embarrassing Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.