Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,840 members, 7,828,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten (36676 Views)

Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten / 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy / Men Who Raped Married Woman In Benue Arrested (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
country hard for country men....
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by crackhouse(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
Retired DSP but not tired. They go do am wetin he dey do others when he was in active service.
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by 2cribz: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
Afonjas with asun
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by Jeremiahtortor(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hunger is not our friend oh
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by Kingbuhari(m): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Turn Them To Goat
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by jericco1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Lol, he wants to mark his late mom's remembrance with a stolen goat.
Cool grin
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by Princedapace(m): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bessppectt:
Speechless.

Why don't we see things like this in developed world?

Nigeria is a disgrace to the entire world. I wonder those who support and fight for this country, I wonder where they got their energy from.

Nigeria has failed everyone except politicians and top security personalities.

Averagely, teachers, security men and workers should be able to live well by working. But no, workers are paid poorly with bastard minimum wage while politicians rake in billions for serving for few years.

Then, the same masses who suffer most will come out to defend Nigeria and politicians.
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
just for some goats ....

while APC is milking this country dry every blessed day and no one is beating them ?
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by Danny50: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Imagine retired DSP stealing a goat mhen 9ja don wor wor.
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by faithfull18(f): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by Lamasta(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
You will be held accountable for your actions whether good or bad.
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by 6digitscomrade: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
the guy don enter am.. it would b this the first time he'd stealing goat
DM for your logo and flyer design
I almost thought u were gonna say DM me for ur goat thiefing lessons/ skills
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by harmony940(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Useless police job,I pity those who take it up as a means of livelihood,there are very few exceptional police officers that don't follow the crowd....Imagine my mother served this country as a police officer for 35 years,what was her reward:one million as gratuity then and peanuts as pension that don't come every month...

May God heal this nation.
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by Sholaco: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Can you imagine? A retired senior security personnel? Am speechless
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by alakaloko(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
A life without Christ is always full of crisis
Accept Jesus and escape the snares of Satan, self and sins
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by Reuben700: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Naija police always on the news for wrong reason grin
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by mimimiles93: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
owukpa:
Retired DSP, two others beaten to coma in Benue community after stealing to to mark mother's one year remembrance

A retired Deputy Superintendent of Police identified as Godwin Abah, also known as Goddy Mopol has been arrested alongside two others for stealing goat to mark mother’s one year remembrance

DSP Goddy and the two other suspects believed to be commercial motorcyclists, were arrested for allegedly stealing goat in Owukpa, Ogbadibo LGA of Benue State during the week.

IDOMA VOICE reports that, the retired police officer was planning to do his mother’s one year remembrance and needed a goat for the ceremony.

“He allegedly sent the boys to get him a goat but luck ran out on them,” a source told the newspaper.

Luck however, ran out on him as he was arrested by the vigilante, who beat him mercilessly.

Meanwhile, the suspects have been take to Orokam divisional police headquarters.

Source... IDOMA VOICE

https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/09/retired-policeman-two-others-arrested-for-stealing-goat-to-mark-mothers-one-year-remembrance.html
Blame Buhari
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by Hoojay(f): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
As in a retired senior security personnel

Dig deep down as e dey hot.

Don't wait until your babe start complaining.

I'm available on WhatsApp chat, I only the men's gel to Lagos and Abuja
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by Giftexx: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
It's probably a setup aimed at disgracing the DSP
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by southpole: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
markidoo:
Life no balance at all
Life balance na attitude no balance
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by Offpoint1: 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
This is so bad, I don't even know what to comment cry

Na who them never thief im stuff before dey say make them no beat thieves!
That shit can be painful...

When my PC and phone was stolen and those bastard formated my life work... Caught the person they sold my stuffs to 3 weeks later and he led me to them.... I nearly ate the guy, all the 3 weeks frustrations of customers and jobs I've lost.... I literally was bitting their flesh off their body.
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by amatheanimator: 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
Is well
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by Franktom247(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
A police officer that steals am not suprised again about anything in this country
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by manmade(m): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
Paying for the evils he meted on people when he was on uniform.

Karma never forgets.
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by manmade(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
YikoHammar:
IF YOU ARE IN PORTHARCOURT AND YOU HAVE A UNION BANK VISA CARD CURRENT ACCOUNT OR DIAMOND BANK MASTER CARD (savings can also be accepted but current acct is the best), WE ARE DESPERATELY IN NEED OF IT
THIS IS NOT TO SCAM ANYONE AND ITS 100% SAFE AND LEGIT WITHOUT ANY SECURITY THREAT, THIS IS WHY I AM POSTING IT PUBLICLY BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO BE AFRAID ABOUT.

WHAT WE WANT TO USE THE CARD FOR IS TO AID THE LOADING OF HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY. WHICH THE CARD OWNER WILL BE GIVEN HIS/HER OWN PERCENTAGE OF OVER 1MILLION NAIRA.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BE IN PORTHARCOURT OR VERY CLOSE OR WILLING TO COME TO PORT HARCOURT BUT IF ITS DIAMOND, THE TRANSACTION IS GOING TO BE IN ABUJA

IF YOU HAVE THIS CARD, KINDLY SEND A WHATSAPP MESSAGE OR CALL ME VIA.
O8 1 8 97 28 3 4 8
if you go and open all these accounts in your name or brother's name den go beat you?
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by ezeudo97817: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
As in a retirewoment senor firewall personnelDig deep down as e dey heat.Don't wait until your gal start arguing.I'm availability on WhatsApp talk, I only the women's electrolyte to Lagos and Abuja
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by wink2015(m): 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
owukpa:
Retired DSP, two others beaten to coma in Benue community after stealing to to mark mother's one year remembrance

A retired Deputy Superintendent of Police identified as Godwin Abah, also known as Goddy Mopol has been arrested alongside two others for stealing goat to mark mother’s one year remembrance

DSP Goddy and the two other suspects believed to be commercial motorcyclists, were arrested for allegedly stealing goat in Owukpa, Ogbadibo LGA of Benue State during the week.

IDOMA VOICE reports that, the retired police officer was planning to do his mother’s one year remembrance and needed a goat for the ceremony.

“He allegedly sent the boys to get him a goat but luck ran out on them,” a source told the newspaper.

Luck however, ran out on him as he was arrested by the vigilante, who beat him mercilessly.

Meanwhile, the suspects have been take to Orokam divisional police headquarters.

Source... IDOMA VOICE

https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/09/retired-policeman-two-others-arrested-for-stealing-goat-to-mark-mothers-one-year-remembrance.html

History repeats itself.

In 1986 during the Babangida administration under the defunct Bendel state.

There was the notorious late Lawrence Anini armed robbery saga in which the then military president General Babangida.directed the late IG Etim Inyang to investigate to root out Anini and his armed gang.

Police investigation led to the arrest of late DSP George Iyamu.

Late DSP Iyamu was found to be the supplier of the weaponry with which Anini terrorised the state.

And the weaponry were Police ammunition.
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by goldmatrix(m): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
....that's the problem of Nigerians. Doing what they cannot just to impress the public who actually don't care.
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by nduchucks: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Jungle justice by folks that still live in the stone ages. embarassed
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by man19king(m): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
Is stealing part of the remembrance?
Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
PortHarcourt2:
This is an Nsukka man, they are mistaken for Benue people. Nsukka people are cursed backward useless 3rd class igbos. cheesy
Yoruba Muslims trying hard to cause commotion among Igbos and south south. Quit this nonsense you're doing. It will only limit you in life rather than help you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! / 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested / Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.