Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) (43695 Views)

Saraki's Son Didn't Spray Dollar Notes On Strippers: Media Group Dismisses Video / Have You Noticed That N200 Notes Have Image Of Cows Destroying Food Crops / Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by double0seven(m): 4:06am On Sep 29, 2020
Please, did you see any governor?

Me I did not see any governor. In fact I didn't see any goddamn person. The Only thing I saw was people rushing and picking money from the floor.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by marsman: 10:27am On Sep 29, 2020
shaboti:
I meant the one in your DNA sad
Lol, how osu boy, it was not your dirty father that gave birth to me.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by shaboti: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
marsman:

Lol, how osu boy, it was not your dirty father that gave birth to me.
my father could never 'give birth' to a pig in human body, even if he tried tongue
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by marsman: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
shaboti:
my father could never 'give birth' to a pig in human body , even if he tried tongue
Technically speaking, you must be a bastard, since you are a vivid example of the bolded
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by shaboti: 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
marsman:

Technically speaking, you must be a bastard, since you are a vivid example of the bolded
That's yorugba trademark. Couldn't be me tongue
Check yasef
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by marsman: 10:52am On Sep 30, 2020
shaboti:
That's yorugba trademark. Couldn't be me tongue
Check yasef
Being a pig is part of your dirty Igbo culture, that is why Aba market still dey as him be. You are a pig smiley
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by shaboti: 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
marsman:

Being a pig is part of your dirty Igbo culture, that is why Aba market still dey as him be. You are a pig smiley
I only feel pity for you makoko slum poopoo gulper. It must be hard to gulp from the same water you shit in daily and still come online to display goat-ish behaviours. Do you even have any idea what clean water looks like? I guess not sad
You go dey alright kiss
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by marsman: 12:19am On Oct 01, 2020
shaboti:
I only feel pity for you makoko slum poopoo gulper. It must be hard to gulp from the same water you shit in daily and still come online to display goat-ish behaviours. Do you even have any idea what clean water looks like? I guess not sad
You go dey alright kiss
Haha, Go there and check, it is illegal immigrants Igbo pigs like you that live there, and gulp those shit infested water that makes you addicted to lagos, Yorubas the land lords of lagos live in vi and lekki, IKEjA and so on. You succeeded in turning it to a mirror of your fathers quarters in abia, you dirty pig. I cant Imagine buying and selling goods in a condemned, dirty, disgusting, cursed, erosion ravaged, jhuggi like the east with pig in human clothing. Good riddance to rubbish.
Spits embarassed embarassed
Most of your family members stay under the bridge too, drinking dirty salty ocean Water, just to escape the cursed east.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by shaboti: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2020
marsman:

Haha, Go there and check, it is illegal immigrants Igbo pigs like you that live there, and gulp those shit infested water that makes you addicted to lagos, Yorubas the land lords of lagos live in vi and lekki, IKEjA and so on. You succeeded in turning it to a mirror of your fathers quarters in abia, you dirty pig. I cant Imagine buying and selling goods in a condemned, dirty, disgusting, cursed, erosion ravaged, jhuggi like the east with pig in human clothing. Good riddance to rubbish.
Spits embarassed embarassed
Most of your family members stay under the bridge too, drinking dirty salty ocean Water, just to escape the cursed east.
blah blah.. Clean water fall on all of you over there. Face the shit facing you oga. Iz well with you sad
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by marsman: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2020
shaboti:
blah blah.. Clean water fall on all of you over there. Face the shit facing you oga. Iz well with you sad
You mean on your large amount of brothers and sisters, living in the slum. embarassed
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by shaboti: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
marsman:

You mean on your large amount of brothers and sisters, living in the slum. embarassed
I mean yourself afonja. I want to believe you're not dumb too sad
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by marsman: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
shaboti:
I mean yourself afonja. I want to believe you're not dumb too sad
Wish the clean water for your Nyanmiri family members that gobble down shits every day in the slums of Lagos all in the name of escaping the cursed east.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by shaboti: 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
marsman:

Wish the clean water for your Nyanmiri family members that gobble down shits every day in the slums of Lagos all in the name of escaping the cursed east.
But you wouldn't recognise clean water even if it slapped you in the face grin
You go dey alright
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by marsman: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
shaboti:
But you wouldn't recognise clean water even if it slapped you in the face grin
You go dey alright
Lol, i am not from the east now, only osu people drink chocolate mud water. cheesy
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by lagdmark(m): 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
IamWonderful:
It is free money even drug dealers, Bishop Ozulubu, Emeka Okonkwo Allen Onyema, Arthur Eze will join them to pick it if they were there
Olodo yoruba Muslim like always.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by shaboti: 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
marsman:

Lol, i am not from the east now, only osu people drink chocolate mud water. cheesy
mud water over conc. shit-filled water anyday afonja tongue
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by bakila: 3:24am On Oct 02, 2020
Lipscomb:
No word to say but congratulations to my brother Eyitayo jegede in advance.
Ameen
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by marsman: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2020
shaboti:
mud water over conc. shit-filled water anyday afonja tongue
Nyanmiri people are the main digester of the two. They even drink it more than the fishes in makoko slums.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by shaboti: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2020
marsman:

Nyanmiri people are the main digester of the two. They even drink it more than the fishes in makoko slums.
lol then why are they always looking fresher than our stunted, tiger-claw faced afonja brothers. Shit water is never good for you sad
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by marsman: 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
shaboti:
lol then why are they always looking fresher than our stunted, tiger-claw faced afonja brothers. Shit water is never good for you sad
It is the opposite way around. Nyanmiri are always looking short like people suffering from dwarfism (i bet they are) and malnourished, i sometimes mistake them for kwashiorkor patient sometimes, but that there flat head pulls them out. cheesy To much dirt and lagos sewages in your system is giving you pride.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by shaboti: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
marsman:

It is the opposite way around. Nyanmiri are always looking short like people suffering from dwarfism (i bet they are) and malnourished, i sometimes mistake them for kwashiorkor patient sometimes, but that there flat head pulls them out. cheesy To much dirt and lagos sewages in your system is giving you pride.
Haa you're describing your brothers! Couldn't have said it better myself cheesy
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by marsman: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2020
shaboti:
Haa you're describing your brothers! Couldn't have said it better myself cheesy
Get a life dude, you are boring
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by shaboti: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
marsman:

Get a life dude, you are boring
I can always spare a few seconds a day for you afonja.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by marsman: 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
shaboti:
I can always spare a few seconds a day for you afonja.
Osu slave, i don't have your time.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by shaboti: 2:07am On Oct 08, 2020
marsman:

Osu slave, i don't have your time.
stunted abobaku, happy to provide you a distraction from your sorry reality.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by marsman: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2020
shaboti:
stunted abobaku, happy to provide you a distraction from your sorry reality.
Dwarfed osu slave, you should be ashamed of your pathetic, slow life.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by shaboti: 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
marsman:

Dwarfed osu slave, you should be ashamed of your pathetic, slow life.
Right. Would still choose it over the hopeless, shitty (pun intended tongue) reality facing you sad
Re: Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) by mutumina007: 9:02am On Jan 10, 2021
So who's the massive Mumu now? Not only that have a brain to use, you also are the most unproductive Arrow ppl ever come across. Listen to yourself.. Biggest dimwit

CheGuevara101:

You're a big Mumu, look at the rubbish you typed. At this time and age you're supporting this useless display from a governor, a public office holder. What have u used your brain for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award / Funeral Service Of Rotimi Akeredolu In Pictures / Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.