Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) (71632 Views)

Cultists Shoot Man Dead In Bayelsa State. Graphic Photos / Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping / Degbam Cultists Shoot SARS Operative In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by Alexander223: 2:43am On Sep 28, 2020
The consequences of the Covid-19 outbreak that China locks in the mixed war with the United States have brought Beijing and Washington into conflict, saying: The fact that the genome mutations of the coronavirus in Iran and Italy were sequenced and found that they were not the mutations that infected Wuhan. Chinese media now Asking questions publicly and related to the closure of Fort Detrick last August. "Insecurity" in Fort Detrick, military games and the new crown epidemic. Some of these questions were raised within the United States and received no answer. More doubts about the opaque incident 201 that took place in New York on October 18, 2019 still exist. The rehearsal of the global pandemic caused by the deadly virus happened one month before the outbreak in Wuhan.
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by MediaBrigade: 3:20am On Sep 28, 2020
Bola146:
Radarada

Just another evidence of poor security management in Nigeria.
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by Dayvidblue: 3:35am On Sep 28, 2020
This corn-tree na wa o!
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 3:59am On Sep 28, 2020
Jobless youths abi?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by anonimi: 4:06am On Sep 28, 2020
cardoctor:
Jobless youths abi?

Maybe, or maybe not.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7004441_fbimg1524258071490_jpeg8b1881a087d6d361c45efd69e82193f6

aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari has berated Nigerian youths for being 'uneducated' and 'not ready to work'.

President Buhari, while speaking during a panel discussion at the Commonwealth business forum in Westminster, London, expressed displeasure with youths in Nigeria because they were dependent on revenue from oil to survive.

He said the youths, who make up 60 percent of the population, were waiting to get social amenities free without doing anything.

"And then the economy. We have a very young population and our population is estimated conservatively to be 180 million. The 60 percent of the population is below the age of 30. A lot of them have not been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria has been an oil producing country and therefore they should sit and do nothing and get housing, healthcare and education free,"

The moderator had asked Buhari to give his final thoughts on the issues discussed. The President said he had fulfilled his campaign promises by improving on the nation’s security and the economy.

https://politicsngr.com/uneducated-not-ready-work-buhari-berates-nigerian-youths-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgBGBkoqHfE

White007:
This is Yusuf.
He doesn't like to work.
He stays in a free house, eats free meals and rides a power bike all day long.
When sick, he flies a chartered or presidential plane to some of the finest hospitals to treat himself all for free. 
Yusuf is a #LazyNigerianYouths
Don't be like Yusuf

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7004444_fbimg1524254578455_jpeg018a0f4242e5e3c1b856ba67adbd3a44

1 Like

Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 4:20am On Sep 28, 2020
nineone:
These people don't look like Aiyes. And the banner doesn't look Aiye. Maybe there exists more than one in Nigeria. They look like some mushroom touts.
...and what is Aiye? Are they not touts? Google search their pictures.
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by EyezofGod120: 4:21am On Sep 28, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Òmò ale jati jati, na thief you go do at last. Agbaya like you shame no dey catch you to come online and display your useless addiction to gambling. Who knows what you'll teach your kids as a useless and irresponsible father.
,,,he no concerns u,,if its not making money its not making sense,,oponu
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by CheGuevara101(m): 4:50am On Sep 28, 2020
EyezofGod120:
,,,he no concerns u,,if its not making money its not making sense,,oponu

I talk am, this boy is irresponsible. I just pity your Mumu life because if you continue like this na Sars go finish you las las
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by Kingrefreshed: 4:57am On Sep 28, 2020
ebukajay184:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/417099-cultists-arrested-while-mourning-dead-colleague-in-ogun-police.html

See there eyes!!! I will take a bottle of cold Heineken than one million pieces of these Animals any day.
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by Higgies(m): 5:33am On Sep 28, 2020
noziz:

Which biz u get for mind?
Bakery... I'm in the middle of it actually.
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by Papadoh(m): 5:54am On Sep 28, 2020
I have only one advice for these b!tches; Don't drop the soap.
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by Topshow4real: 6:10am On Sep 28, 2020
olorunyomi13773:
When me I'm here looking for mere 600k credit to do businesses.
Some folks are putting themselves into mumu woes.
o ga o !

Please, can you share the business idea with me?
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by dangoteinlaw: 6:15am On Sep 28, 2020
Cheeeeeeeeeiiiiiii!!! If u know u know
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by noziz(m): 6:37am On Sep 28, 2020
Higgies:

Bakery... I'm in the middle of it actually.

Does it require that much? How does one go about it?
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by EyezofGod120: 6:43am On Sep 28, 2020
CheGuevara101:

I talk am, this boy is irresponsible. I just pity your Mumu life because if you continue like this na Sars go finish you las las
,,huh!! You are a fool ,so SARS go kill me say i dey play bet9ja,,didirin
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by DEWKID(m): 6:58am On Sep 28, 2020
Chibutext:

Yes but na me Cbrezy I just opened the account for fat smiley

I noticed
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by Breadnote: 6:58am On Sep 28, 2020
dis boys are rli funy o.no direction.lok at d energy de put in rubbish. if de put all dis efforts in making
money. gues de will b rich by na.fools.
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by samuelevans(m): 7:12am On Sep 28, 2020
Foolish policemen, believe me, they wouldn't have been arrested if they don't shoot the boy.
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:16am On Sep 28, 2020
Ogijo is one of the den of cultist around Ogun and Lagos. Imota, ijede and co(Ikorodu side in general).

Those riff raff needs to be killed. They're a time bomb
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2020
Topshow4real:

Please, can you share the business idea with me?
please quote me if he do.
olorunyomi13773
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by macho44(m): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by XDaBOSS(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2020
mikmash:

Guy, i'm from the north ,I also ask myself these same question?

Na them full Aso Villa na, I'm no more surprised.
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2020
See one Man.U fan amongst them. Ok... I hope others are taking note sha
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by Executioner77: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2020
Big Boys SERVE GOD.

and Small boys Joins GANGSTERISM

I SERVE CHRIST, SO AM A BIG BOY!

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgwZXvmN5pc[/img]
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by Jimbadly: 9:13am On Sep 28, 2020
Ugly Fucktards.
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by Higgies(m): 9:37am On Sep 28, 2020
noziz:

Does it require that much? How does one go about it?
It depends on how you want to go about it.
large scale, medium scale or small scale setting all has different capital demands.
With about 700-800k is enough put up a decent mini bakery. with production of 2- 3 bags daily
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by Erojepromise(f): 10:22am On Sep 28, 2020
foolish stupidity display and nonsensical morons l would have said more but I'm out of words
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by PhatJames(m): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2020
Iberibe
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2020
Is alright, continue killing each other, useless people
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2020
The day you decide to join cult, is the very day u made the worst mistake in your life, just go dig ur grave because u are a walking-dead, u can be killed anytime, anyday, anywhere, ... There's no going back.
Those animals should be jailed forever...

Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by Texie07: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Higgies:
When me I'm here looking for ordinary 600k loan to do business.

Some people are putting themselves into mumu troubles.

o ga o !
bro which kind biz person fit use 600k start old share idea
Re: Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) by Higgies(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Texie07:
bro which kind biz person fit use 600k start old share idea
Bakery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ethiopian Maid Raped By Her Arab Master’s Son, Gives Birth In Toilet. Photos / Female Corpse Washes Ashore At Lekki Beach (Disturbing Photos) / Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.