Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) (47386 Views)

Chad Boswick: Hermes, Toyin Lawani Dragged For Misspelling Black Panther Actor / Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' / Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by pretydiva(f): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Rubbish
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Anything for the clout
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Joblessness
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Tmb78(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Toyin and glam sha!
When will you change?
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Sholaco: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Gosh
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by folarr(m): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
Be praying for Laycon, don't pray for your tear-tear country. Smh...
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by meobizy(f): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
Rubbish. Why didn’t she do this with Tacha of last year or Erica of this year? Those two needed this more than Laycon.
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by GallantDuke(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by omlueh(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
But the young man they are all routing for can't win the so said competition, a lady amongst them will surely win this, very sorry for the young man and his teaming supporters all over, there is always another time. Cheers.
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by owolabi5: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902

Thanks
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Le2money(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Yeepa shocked shocked shocked....What a jab on d chin

Maxcollins042:
Even inanimate objects will want to tap relevance from Laycon.

By the way, save your vainglorious prayer for it's written in the stars that Laycon will leave the Big Brother house with the coveted prize.

Rather, pray to Ifa for RELEVANCE.
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Franktom247(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
You go visit osun and add in Jesus name to the prayer the devil is in shock and flabbergasted
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by taiwo92(m): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
Upon all these walaha in Nigeria.
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by IYANGBALI: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
Rubbish! Na who send am? Agbaya buruku
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by IYANGBALI: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
GallantDuke:
Nonsense
na real nonsense. Na who send the useless woman on the errand?
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by tiredoflife(m): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
Wen I say yorubas dont worship God people will come for my neck
They are unstable and go anywhere belle face
Today imams
Tomorrow pastor
Next week Ogun
Yesterday osun
Smh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by IYANGBALI: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
meobizy:
Rubbish. Why didn’t she do this with Tacha of last year or Erica of this year? Those two needed this more than Laycon.
she wan fok the boy and also chop him money
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by GallantDuke(m): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
IYANGBALI:
na real nonsense. Na who send the useless woman on the errand?
I no know for her
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by IYANGBALI: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
tiredoflife:
Today imams
Tomorrow pastor
Next week Ogun
Yesterday osun
Smh
keep shut my friend. Tell me which tribe in Nigeria doesn’t do jazz? You come here dey open mouth like parrot.
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by IYANGBALI: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
tiredoflife:
Today imams
Tomorrow pastor
Next week Ogun
Yesterday osun
Smh
they don’t serve God, but majority of your people go to worship in their churches. You just come here to ridicule yourself all in the name of trying to run down a tribe
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Mruwa1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
So u sabi dis package nia u never go use dis medium pray for Buhari make he resign as president, because of dis na lycon go be running mate
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by chaloskyx: 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
ANOTHER FOOL
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by CioAngels(f): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ha, I beg, where can I find Iya Osun in Lagos?
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Yankee101: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Jesus and Osun?

Choose ye this day whom ye will serve, as for me and my house it's Jesus
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Minjim: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ase ti gun!
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Minjim: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
CioAngels:
Ha, I beg, where can I find Iya Osun in Lagos?

You'll av to manage " Iyami leko"
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Crochet: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by ThetrueWord: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
You don't need a website: Yes! you don't need a website that is not capable of generating leads that leads to sales. Every website should have a sales page and Email/Instant messaging marketing tools.

Do you need an affordable website that is capable of generating sales?

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Clout chasers republic
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by kukoyi17226: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
You go visit erin and add in Jesus surname to the worship the evil is in shocker and flabbergasted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price / BBTitans: I Made So Much Money Using Kayanmata To Attract Senators - Nana / Kemen’s Family Reacts To His Disqualification From Bbnaija Due To Tboss’ Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.